Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (16620 Views)

Ugly Girls Mentality / NIGERIAN GIRLS MENTALITY:. Money Is My Birthright But Sex Isn't His. / Naija Girls Mentality!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
Your dick grin ... So why are you on a break? , Nigerian girls don do you shege!
Kikikikikikiki! I am just tired of being evaluated or appreciated based on my sexual prowess..... I just need me a loving,caring geh without all d fvcking DRAMA!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Kikikikikikiki! I am just tired of being evaluated or appreciated based on my sexual prowess..... I just need me a loving,caring geh without all d fvcking DRAMA!!!!
you can't brainwash me, nah Shege dem do you. grin Mah Nigga

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
you can't brainwash me, nah Shege dem do you. grin Mah Nigga
Lmaoooo!! U no well!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!! U no well!!!! grin
lolz grin . that's the truth, I see no reason why you should be running from dating another girl. Oya take two bottles and tell me the truth?.

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz grin . that's the truth, I see no reason why you should be running from dating another girl. Oya take two bottles and tell me the truth?.
Kikikiki!!!! My eyes don see o bro for this world....good gehs are so scarce n I seem to attract d bad ones coz they said I look like a player...so me wan take time find me a good geh I can stay with o......
Oya gimme my 2 bottles now...add 1 point n kill join am!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by africandictator(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
stop right now, and contribute to this issue. Which one are you? . can you date a broke guy out of love, or would you rather act genuine and look else where?
not true
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
africandictator:
not true
what is not true sire?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Kikikiki!!!! My eyes don see o bro for this world....good gehs are so scarce n I seem to attract d bad ones coz they said I look like a player...so me wan take time find me a good geh I can stay with o......
Oya gimme my 2 bottles now...add 1 point n kill join am!!!!
you look like a player? . grin which angle do you play, nah eyinba football club you dey?.

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Kondomatic(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
One broke guy somewhere came up with that lame pix. I'm not the demanding type when I was doing the do but I hate broke and visionless guys.

I once date a broke guy, I was working and would share all I had with him. Guess whatgrin when he started making little cash he started dating those girls that can't date broke guys.

Ladies don't date broke guys. They are ungrateful and ALWAYS attracted to those girls that can't date them when they were broke.
You dated a broke guy and had unpleasant experience with him and now you're using that one experience to judge all men.

If that isn't stupidity then I dunno what it's.

I think guys should equally stop rendering help to ladies because I have a friend who sponsored her girlfriend's education and she came back with an engagement ring from another guy instead of certificate.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
you look like a player? . grin which angle do you play, nah eyinba football club you dey?.
Looool! Am an out n out striker bro!!!! Real Madrid FC!!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
You dated a broke guy and had unpleasant experience with him and now you're using that one experience to judge all men.

I think guys should equally stop rendering help to ladies because I have a friend who sponsored her girlfriend's education and she came back with an engagement ring from another guy instead of certificate.
Never expected that from you. You maybe reffering to a close friend. Yes, I'm your very close friend. Counter what I said and we start debating from there till one is cleared
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:

You don't mean it? , she came with engagement ring?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

E dey happen oooo! I can't do DAT for gf o.....except na my WIFE
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Looool! Am an out n out striker bro!!!! Real Madrid FC!!! tongue
how many hearts you don break?

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

E dey happen oooo! I can't do DAT for gf o.....except na my WIFE
wives this days ain't loyal too.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
how many hearts you don break?
Well...not up to 2788 hearts sha tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Well...not up to 2788 hearts sha tongue tongue
you mean 2788naira is in your bank account? You v finally weak me

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Kondomatic(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Oh yeah. Though she's still single till date and may never marry because her mom told her right in front of a Catholic bishop that her husband is the man that saw her through school. She also told her that she will become childless and die miserably if she marries another.

The guy who wanted to marry her withdrew after hearing all these and nobody has showed interest since then.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
you mean 2788naira is in your bank account? You v finally weak me
No need to be weak naaaaa...just bless my ministry!!! Make I pm u d ACCT. Details?? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
There is no girl like the one in first pix. All na person imagination

Maybe not in your area.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:
Dating nigerian girls, is equivalent to heart attack

Happy i officialy broke up with my gf last nit

You don't mean it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

Maybe not in your area.
Go sleep
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Go sleep

Just waking up dear.

You still not telling me what the problem is..
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Oh yeah. Though she's still single till date and may never marry because her mom told her right in front of a Catholic bishop that her husband is the man that saw her through school. She also told her that she will become childless and die miserably if she marries another.

The guy who wanted to marry her withdrew after hearing all these and nobody has showed interest since then.
what kind of mum is that?, although the girl is wrong, but the mum just crossed her boundaries. What's her aim?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
Hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

Just waking up dear.

How do you mean? What problem?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

Just waking up dear.

Seems you and oyind18 dey get issues? Solve it here now.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

I no know the person yet tongue maybe na my exgrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
How do you mean? What problem?

Alhaja cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Park well make I see front joo angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

Alhaja cheesy
Bobo mi, na everyday you dey change moniker? grin you know where to touch
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

Park well make I see front joo angry
CokersClub no my oko be that tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.