Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? (23859 Views)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Why will you turn her down before sampling her? You just reduced her self-esteem, next time sample first then avoid later, the message will be clear by then.
they'll flare up after sampling. Lol...... My deek isnt in dire need for romance abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by KennyID17(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, you're one of those who care about what you're called. So does calling you an asslicker make you one?. This is NL, every registered account is assumed to be anonymous that's why we could choose anything as a username even the person who claims to know you may not know you too well so why should you care?. I'm unabashed about what goes on here. You can't define me on a cyberspace.

My day is going well, just finished seeing one series (designated survivor). How's yours going?.

Not like i care what i was called, like i said, I no like attention cheesy

My day is going well too, gearing up for d Chelsea match grin, saw that designated survivor, a couple of episodes, but i got bored, mainly coz of d main theme behind it, America against d world! That same theme has been over used, I stopped at the episode where he was made president, how many episodes did d season last for?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Maxi112:
it's in their nature, we can't help it.
will anyone ever understand em?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Guys are worse. More especially the immature ones. Na them full romance section.
kimbra... We're not making contrasts here abeg
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Because dey r not used to it...
so, for their mind, na every guy must say 'yes'

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lashort:
What's her name? I want to give her advice

Solid advice
you talk like her.. Wouldnt be surprised if you're her
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I dunno what hate means...its not in my little dictionary of life but if ever someone will turn me down, i wud rather take it as a challenge than hate that person cheesy grin

as a challenge to get them or a challenge to get better in life?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
This recent one sev no want kpanshing relationshp.... Lol
seriously bruh... There must be something u ain't doing right...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
SniffyDsniffeR:

I know..but till you grow a beard the word is still pretty
I knew it'd come to this. Its not my fault that my chin wont produce hair.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
seriously bruh... There must be something u ain't doing right...
I'm not just interested in her. Really... Getting girls to bed is the easiet thing for me.... Ion even need kpanshing..... So.... Weda she even agrees to kpanshing, I no wan do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
as a challenge to get them or a challenge to get better in life?

grin

It depends if he's worth enaf of my effort cheesy

Otherwise, i will juz take my azz out & move on with my life tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
ki.mbra... We're not making contrasts here abeg
I just did. What's wrong with that?. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I'm not just interested in her. Really... Getting girls to bed is the easiet thing for me.... Ion even need kpanshing..... So.... Weda she even agrees to kpanshing, I no wan do.
lol...case settled then... Send me her number bro
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...case settled then... Send me her number bro
lol... You need am? 080419419419

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by MENTORCH(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
You don't need to turn her down directly, you just be diplomatic about the whole situation. She is a human being too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
I just did. What's wrong with that?. grin
lol. You're going to NL jail..,..... Most guys dont resort to hate. We just draw back and you girls misinterprete it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
KennyID17:

Not like i care what i was called, like i said, I no like attention cheesy

My day is going well too, gearing up for d Chelsea match grin, saw that designated survivor, a couple of episodes, but i got bored, mainly coz of d main theme behind it, America against d world! That same theme has been over used, I stopped at the episode where he was made president, how many episodes did d season last for?
You stopped at the episode he was made a president and the real thing started from there. I can't remember 'cause the one I just saw isn't complete yet. I like it cause of the intelligence work on it, it makes you think.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by BUTTERBEER: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
i Don call am... We don't set date to meet... You try grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. You're going to NL jail..,..... Most guys dont resort to hate. We just draw back and you girls misinterprete it
Please don't jail me. grin cheesy Lol, I don't ask guys out so I haven't been rejected before.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

It depends if he's worth enaf of my effort cheesy

Otherwise, i will juz take my azz out & move on with my life tongue
lol. The latter option would be cool.

I, however stop pressing on after one "No''..... I just draw back and drawgrin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
MENTORCH:
You don't need to turn her down directly, you just be diplomatic about the whole situation. She is a human being too.
i dislike beating around the bush. I do it gently tho but I usually do it once and for all
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=BUTTERBEER post=56067753][/quote] cant yu see the 419 419 419 in the digits? Lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
i Don call am... We don't set date to meet... You try grin
correct guy. Chop knuckle baba. Her voice fine shey?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by BUTTERBEER: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
cant yu see the 419 419 419 in the digits? Lol
lol that's exactly why I gave you the meme grin grin so you won't bleep her and you won't also pass her to a bro, hmmm says a lot about you undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Please don't jail me. grin cheesy Lol, I don't ask guys out so I haven't been rejected before.
I can make you fall for me, frustrate you till you ask me out and reject you..... So you'll know how it feels
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol that's exactly why I gave you the meme grin grin so you won't bleep her and you won't also pass her to a bro, hmmm says a lot about you undecided lipsrsealed
Nl boys no dey dull o. Ifaa drop am.. Them go call her tire.

You too wanna call her... Talk true.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by MENTORCH(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
i dislike beating around the bush. I do it gently tho but I usually do it once and for all

Lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I can make you fall for me, frustrate you till you ask me out and reject you..... So you'll know how it feels
So here is the thing. The girl probably didn't do her homework well. As a girl, if a guy has the slightest affection for you you would know. So let's assume there's chemistry between us but as a guy you're taking too long to say the words I want to hear then I would use either "I love you" to get your responds which will be "I love you too or more" since there is chemistry between us. But in this case I guess she had feelings for you but you didn't do same and she failed to see that part before asking you out and of course, you turned her down. She should take heart and move on.

You can't make me fall for you if I don't want to. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by BUTTERBEER: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Nl boys no dey dull o. Ifaa drop am.. Them go call her tire.

You too wanna call her... Talk true.
number wey i fess copy before I examine grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
you talk like her.. Wouldnt be surprised if you're her

Lols ...MXM!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lashort:

Lols ...MXM!!!!!!!!!
what's MXM grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? / Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / 10 Reasons Why we should Settle For A Partner Rather Than A Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.