Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (80212 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by COURVOISier(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts.” II Timothy 2:22
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by crackhouse(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
Since u are always in the room for study u can as well turn the pants and bra to ur study materials. Start studying the colours and quality.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Faithful17: 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
don't understand please, how is that affecting you. could you explain please
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by disandat(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2017
Get someone to mess that portion portion rope up. Put greeze or dirty oil o o ropes. If your wife goes talk about this, issue may come oo
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by khalhokage(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2017
Because of a piece of fabric, abeg do wetin you carry for mind, stop looking for justification.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Chibokgame: 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
oga, What About You Not Knowing Who hung There Will You Still Fell The Same ? I Think It Is Your Mind That's Just Doing The interpretation
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by ajalaolanr(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
Nigger, if you ain't invited Formally, Don't Invite yourself~!
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by judgedredd22(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

Thanks. I think I will consider it. It is not the most sunny or most secluded place. I just feel she's up to something. I prolly just have to ignore as I have been doing all this while

this one go be part 2 of the collabo with Don Jazzy and Iynanya! grin grin

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Gudfrie(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Let madam handle the mess or tell Ur madam to rearrange the cloths and bra. if after doing it on 2 to 3 occasions and she still does not get the message then let Ur.madam spill it
Perfect Solution!
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by NemzySeries(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
oga why dunt u back d window instead?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Akuruoulo(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2017
Just look over it its ntn.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by EngrChidi(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
VERY MATURED COMMENT FROM ME BRO,
try and seal that window abi na opening,
see no evil so u dont think any more evils and thereby escape doing any evil evil.
do this and thank me later.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by kadil(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2017
Yes, your 'unclean' mind is playing tricks on you.
thank goodness you are married. just smell your wify panties n bra anytime the slot hangs her own.
This way, she would ve helped you rekindle your waning sex love with your own wife.
make it a new 'turn on' inspirational to your wife's love.

Learn to drink water from your own cistern at all costs.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by mecussey(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Your wife should talk to her about it

Genius J

Woman to woman will clash....better anyday oga see her spreading it, simply tell her to use the other rope instead that the sight of it is not good publicly.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Gavrelino123: 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
she wants you to sniff her panties. ...
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Just ignore... What is it with you and underwears
lol
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
123papas:
pictures??
so u expect him to snap Dem panties grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
centboy123456:

hello sir can u tell me the meaning of free invitation
Opportunity to spread your DNA on the sands of time and space.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by APRIDE(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

This is the problem with most men. A girl smiles at them, they conclude she is in love with them. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by ikorodureporta: 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
Young man, so na pant wey person keep jeje dey give u erotic feelings? U berra repent, & take yr mind off d gutters. Dats how a man caught an artisan he brought in to fix sometin in his house making luv to his wife's dress on their bed....
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by HqBoss: 2:59pm On May 03, 2017
baba cut the rope
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by ziga: 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
@OP.

Do you know that some people believe they can talk to ghosts.

Some people believe that GEJ was the best President ever and some believe it is PMB.

There are so many examples of things people believe. But the bottom line is that the fact that you believe something doesn't make it true.

Cloth lines are for hanging clothes and that is what she is doing. it is her business which clothes she chooses to hang where ever she chooses.

You need to control your lust. And if you can't, CLOSE your windows. (But I have a feeling that you will read some other message into whatever she does)

I sure say pedophiles sef dey vex say dem dey hang pikin pint for dem front. And if to say NEPA get sense and recession no dey, everybody go get clothes drier for house grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:
Opportunity to spread your DNA on the sands of time and space.

onye ara
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by eyinjuege: 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
Totfulguy:

Funny...yes your mind is not very clean. But this is simple, just look for old BYC you have or a towel you dont need anymore and permanently hang them (with clips) on that spot. If she removes them and hangs the infamous PANTS, then you know she has a plan. Meanwhile dont talk to her about it. You will only end up cheapening yourself.

If the clothes he hangs are dry, and she has need of the space, its only sensible she helps pack his clothes, and bring them to his doorstep. Nothing about having a sinister plan.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by miketayo(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
i cant find the problem here aside from the op's dirty mind
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
onyenze123:

onye ara
You had no reason to insult me. Did you have any reason to insult me ?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 03, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Your wife should talk to her about it

Genius J
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by bewla(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Ok
why OK tell him your mind
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Vicolan: 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
By ur write up you said your wife noticed it too..... That means you are married so please don't do such .......Be faithful to your spouse.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.