Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (80213 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by achieverme(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Wetin u dey mumble wey I wan focus on Mmmmshew like u r relevant

Just get lost instead of displaying mental incapacitation here
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Afonjashapmouth: 5:05pm On May 03, 2017
achieverme:

Just get lost instead of displaying mental incapacitation here

slowpoke read back and state where you mentioned the wife, are you that dumb or you think everybody is? Coming here to display his folly
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by achieverme(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

My cursed father is a MMoron. My stupid mother is irreversibly dumb. I am simply a product of parental foolishness
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Afonjashapmouth: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=achieverme post=56174639][/quote]

God bless your parents
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Meekmind(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2017
limitless777:

U spoil enh and ya mimd dirty.
lol
It takes dirty mind to spot one... wink
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by jiorhemen(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls

This is not an issue. What is your business with where someone hangs her undies. Reading meaning to it makes you appear like someone with an unclean mind. If your mind is clean, then you have no business with where she spreads her pants. Just ignore her and face your life's business. That's what should bother you, not a woman's pants. This is not even an issue at all.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Yusufmanusman(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2017
You have problem yourself. The lady do what she like, don't you have wife. For me put hundred that is not my fuckin business. Remove your eyes.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Azeeztaophic(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2017
You gat two things to do, firstly ask you wife to talk to her like an advice, and secondly if she doesn't change remove the wire she is using .
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by fof1: 5:49pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls

MY FRIEND MR HUSBAND MARRIED MAN, RESPECT URSELF AND MIND UR BUSINESS. WHAT IS UR MIBD PLAYING YOU FOR. WICKED THOUGHTS... FACE UR WIFE AND IGNORE D IMPOSTER. HER HUSBAND SELDOM COMES AROUND IS NO EXCUSE FOR U TO LOOK FOR TROUBLES U WILL REGRET IN LIFE. MIND UR OWN OOOOO
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by ilevic(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2017
Cleopatra4, if our neighbor's wife this tries with me when we are married, what would u do?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Ogadtop(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Let madam handle the mess or tell Ur madam to rearrange the cloths and bra. if after doing it on 2 to 3 occasions and she still does not get the message then let Ur.madam spill it

To touch another pelzin's undies? Choi!!!! U never see where dem dey implicate person before, turning trivial matter into serious war like issue between oba of lay-gos and that of if-feh. Hmmmm!!
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Beebase(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
You can't really say she is messing with you, may be she is just the type of woman out there that are nonchalant...
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:29pm On May 03, 2017
Ogadtop:

To touch another pelzin's undies? Choi!!!! U never see where dem dey implicate person before, turning trivial matter into serious war like issue between oba of lay-gos and that of if-feh. Hmmmm!!

You dont have to claim changing it just watch if she noticed the.change... Then in donjazzy voice shes up to something

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by profmallor: 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
You seriously want to challenge someone for spreading their wears in Public, what would you complain to her about o, after all she didnt spread them on your balcony. Bros, please ignore, this is very small temptation, however if she is on a mission, then behold this is just the beginning.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by halohs: 7:09pm On May 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I dont think im mature enuff to comment
Ill help u pray that the person that comments after me wil2a2a2a222222A1AAA1Al be
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by KingsleyCEO: 7:18pm On May 03, 2017
Oga close your eyes na since you can't see panties... Na WA o so someone can not hang her panties to dry just because of you...

Just leave the house.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by simytech: 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
sey oro ni iyeni...Bros no dey form James blot for us give her waiting she want jate cool cool cool
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by enemyofprogress: 7:27pm On May 03, 2017
Kai see invitation card with g string undies and bras. Why me no dey get dis kind luck nau, Na only tear tear pants ajepako always spread in front of my room and i no even get her time
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by eyinjuege: 7:36pm On May 03, 2017
disandat:
Get someone to mess that portion portion rope up. Put greeze or dirty oil o o ropes. If your wife goes talk about this, issue may come oo

Why look for trouble where there's none?
Why deface a clothes hanger benefitting both the woman in question, and the OP?
A simple curtain over the windows will do the trick. It will allow op focus on his studying and not get distracted.
It will also allow the cordial relationships between their families to continue.
Choose your battles wisely, most of them are not worth fighting!

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by MajorGenGoody(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2017
Baba nawa for you oooooo Are you a learner? She is indirectly inviting you to come and chop her pkomo But if you wife catch you eeehh... OYO Lol
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Cleopatra4(f): 7:49pm On May 03, 2017
ilevic:
Cleopatra4, if our neighbor's wife this tries with me when we are married, what would u do?
My darling husband to be smiley I will set that place on fire, then wait for her to confront me. Then I will let her know that my hubby is not blood that both of us will be sharing grin grin grin
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by chiderao: 8:26pm On May 03, 2017
So bra and panties are your turn on...? Mtcheeew.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by bikefab(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
Those are seductive acts. Pure and simple.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by mctowel01: 8:40pm On May 03, 2017
op, how come your username is "bras stop"
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2017
You have allowed your vision to control your mind. If you allowed your mind to control your vision, you wouldn't have seen it talk less of complaining. What of those who live in face me houses?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by centboy123456(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:
Opportunity to spread your DNA on the sands of time and space.

wow sir I will love to try it oh
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
centboy123456:

wow sir I will love to try it oh
Ofcourse, it is a sin to reject that, which is freely given.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by bukiboy(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
Bros, move on. she no mean anything, you're the one reading meaning to it
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by bukiboy(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2017
Azeeztaophic:
You gat two things to do, firstly ask you wife to talk to her like an advice, and secondly if she doesn't change remove the wire she is using .

world war 3 in the making

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by mecussey(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
Jerryojozy:
The woman may not take it likely o. I still prefer the wife should do the talk. I can't talk another man's wife about her bra and panties o. Na woman to woman tin

Genius J

You are right...but it depends on the relationship, situation, condition and environment and the time. Like i said, the woman might not know how to keep mouth present the matter well but the guy can use harmless toasting voice without any agenda tell her and she will get the msg.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by xerxes456(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2017
If my neighbours wife pant and bra is the only problem I have, then I really don't have any problem... really... pant and bra... get your wife to talk to her, that's all. Habba...
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Jerryojozy(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2017
mecussey:

You are right...but it depends on the relationship, situation, condition and environment and the time. Like i said, the woman might not know how to keep mouth present the matter well but the guy can use harmless toasting voice without any agenda tell her and she will get the msg.
Well the toasting voice can do the magic sha

Genius J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.