Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (80215 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Samabu07(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Let madam handle the mess or tell Ur madam to rearrange the cloths and bra. if after doing it on 2 to 3 occasions and she still does not get the message then let Ur.madam spill it
Your sense is actively in service.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
there are two possible reasons,that particular spot is hidden, so no one will go there unnoticed and besides since you are there, you will likely see anyone that goes there to take her panties
another possible reason is that the sun rays get there compared to the other fence
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:
You had no reason to insult me. Did you have any reason to insult me ?

I have. Adultery is a sin both in the eyes of God and laws of the land. it is a classical example of don't do unto other what you don't them to do to you. Only a mad man would post what you posted
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 03, 2017
onyenze123:

I have. Adultery is a sin both in the eyes of God and laws of the land. it is a classical example of don't do unto other what you don't them to do to you. Only a mad man would post what you posted

You will be punished. Even as you digest this message, cos you interfere with my experience and insult a Godman who hurt you not. You will find me and ask for my forgiveness because you will SUFFER. Amen Ra!
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Zirah: 3:41pm On May 03, 2017
You are yet to say what the problem is.

Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:

You will be punished. Even as you digest this message, cos you interfere with my experience and insult a Godman who hurt you not. You will find me and ask for my forgiveness because you will SUFFER. Amen Ra!

oya sorry
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Brasstop: 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Vicolan:
By ur write up you said your wife noticed it too..... That means you are married so please don't do such .......Be faithful to your spouse.... Thanks
Thank you my broda. I ve read so many types of response here. Some are helpful,some are just plain trash. If they had bothered to read my post, it was clearly written that I had no design on her(no intention to approach her). Those mentioning that I'm pant fetish...You truly need Jesus. Lastly, I'm not lusting on her. Nairaland and it's funny peeps.

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Jerryojozy(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
mecussey:

Woman to woman will clash....better anyday oga see her spreading it, simply tell her to use the other rope instead that the sight of it is not good publicly.
The woman may not take it likely o. I still prefer the wife should do the talk. I can't talk another man's wife about her bra and panties o. Na woman to woman tin

Genius J
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:

sorry
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Vicolan: 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

Thank you my broda. I ve read so many types of response here. Some are helpful,some are just plain trash. If they had bothered to read my post, it was clearly written that I had no design on her(no intention to approach her). Those mentioning that I'm pant fetish...You truly need Jesus. Lastly, I'm not lusting on her. Nairaland and it's funny peeps.

You welcome....

Don't mind naira land ooo
...Na their work be that oooo.....

Enjoy bro
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Just ignore... What is it with you and underwears
brother u like all this things ooo
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by BBBlaze: 3:47pm On May 03, 2017
bros read book and forget bra and pant! cool
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
No dey lie Moor abeg,u sef don dey think am for mind.she hang am on top the frame of the window? Wey be say u dey talk say na wetin u dey see be dat
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
onyenze123:

oya sorry
You should not do that any more, I will find a way to retract this, cos I have a right to my opinions, I hurt no one. Read this below:

"I did wrong, I am not supposed to. I clear out my memory and undo the ills of today, so I may be clean of all cosmic karma of today. So Mote It Be Amen Ra!"

It is done.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by dingbang(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
smithsydny:
brother u like all this things ooo
lol who pant hepp... Na breast I like
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Caseless: 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
Strange things are happening; Some now read meaning to undies hung on the cloth-line or get turned on by the sight of it? Some women are just shameless to even dry their undies outside.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by geedeetizaa: 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
she needs the D man
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
it just a coincidence, it nothing, is ur mind that is doing u strong thing.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by pamcode(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
In warri Accent: bros your way and mind no pure at all. I don't see how those undies can be affecting you except if your way no pure.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by pimper24: 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
It's rather an insult in my culture embarassed
Brasstop:
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by limitless777(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
Meekmind:
Oga tell me the truth, av u neva imagined how sexy the pants are & how pinkish the kpekus they're covering is? cheesy cheesy
So u want to tell us @ the sight of her bras u've neva envisaged getting your hands on her voluptuous yellowish melons with brown nipples? undecided undecided
U wan tell me again say u've neva wondered how that blue G-string will look on that fresh succulent butt of hers? kiss

U wan come they form saint cuz you're married & your wife knows about the indirect passes she's giving you wink

Abeg leave trash 4 lawma grin grin

U spoil enh and ya mimd dirty.
lol
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by achieverme(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Let madam handle the mess or tell Ur madam to rearrange the cloths and bra. if after doing it on 2 to 3 occasions and she still does not get the message then let Ur.madam spill it

You are asking madam to rearrange another person's pata? You are inviting wahala. It is better for madam to talk to the woman.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Afonjashapmouth: 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
achieverme:

You are asking madam to rearrange another person's pata? You are inviting wahala. It is better for madam to talk to the woman.

And your suggestion is?? Cos to me changing the location of the pant will tell if she is doing it on purpose and monitoring it, however tell me your opinion that seems best to tackle this
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Organs(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
Well, its a good thing you asked. This is something she does on saturdays at a place that happens to face your "study" window, who knows she might think no one occupys that place that is why she spreads her pants there. Leave it alone, its no issue at all, you are the one making it an issue. I feel she is innocently drying her pants where she deemed fit or best for her. Re-focus your mind on the "study", for me if i look outside i wont even see it cos my mind will be where its supposed to be, but if you just cannot bear it, then do something about it in your own apartment like erecting something outside your window that will block the view. Understand that this has to do with you, your view in your area and not her.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by akin33(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
It is wrong for you to tell your wife to caution her in as much as both of you have equal right to use the surroundings. The best thing you can do is to see and ignore. Since she did not spread it on your apartment.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by akin33(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
It is wrong for you to tell your wife to caution her in as much as both of you have equal right to use the surroundings. The best thing you can do is to see and ignore. Since she did not spread it on your apartment. As a man, there are so many things one will see alone and ignore. Just ignore.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by achieverme(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And your suggestion is?? Cos to me changing the location of the pant will tell if she is doing it on purpose and monitoring it, however tell me your opinion that seems best to tackle this

I just wrote my suggestion. Talk to her to change the position or spread something there before she comes. Those are better than touching her pants.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
lol who pant hepp... Na breast I like
big size ooo
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by gemini35(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
The poster is pervert,what so special about pant,my brother?kumuyi call,s this carnally minded.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Afonjashapmouth: 4:52pm On May 03, 2017
achieverme:

I just wrote my suggestion. Talk to her to change the position or spread something there before she comes. Those are better than touching her pants.

By the same man?? You can.actually face another married woman to narrate your discomfort with her panties?? Really
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by achieverme(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

By the same man?? You can.actually face another married woman to narrate your discomfort with her panties?? Really

You were not focusing at all while reading my comment. I said the wife should do the talking and not the man. Abeg Waka
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Afonjashapmouth: 4:57pm On May 03, 2017
achieverme:

You were not focusing at all while reading my comment. I said the wife should do the talking and not the man. Abeg Waka

Wetin u dey mumble wey I wan focus on Mmmmshew like u r relevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.