Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) (30601 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by chloride6: 11:49pm On May 07, 2017
Icloud locked iPhone

grin grin grin
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by okonobohcaleb: 11:51pm On May 07, 2017
HE'S NOT ACTING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OFTHE THE DEPRESSANT.. HES ONLY SHOWING OFF HIS YAHOO MONEY.. HE ACTUALLY HAD A FRIEND TAKING VIDEO RECORDS.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Ekeke1(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2017
Yet has many sons and daughters
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
NCAN
Please what is your verdict on the suspect
Julius Olusola undecided

Nwamazi reporting for NCAN Ijero-Ekiti branch
NCAN reporting live from IPOB Aba Zone
That name sounds like an Afonja,he's not one of ours as the people over here are more intelligent than that.
With this hypothesis I confirm him mad and dysfunctional. To be deposited to Yaba Left

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2017
hollajay:
This is what happens when all what a guy wants from a lady is love

Stuffs like this happens when a guy has a low self esteem, can't control his emotions, and also watches too much of Indian movies ..lol.. grin

Love and ladies are overrated
Guys hv started growing soft,ladies have now tkn d lead in cheating n heartbreaking
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Akinwale14(m): 12:08am On May 08, 2017
Gimme d guy phone number mah tell am sorry
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by drvick: 12:25am On May 08, 2017
This guy Don go play life bet grin abeg oo
BY the way,
INTERESTED IN STUDYINIG PILIPPINES? CONTACT ME 00639165186359.... GOODLUCK!!
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by blaqroy: 12:29am On May 08, 2017
Lol who videod him plz
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Nobody: 12:39am On May 08, 2017
Apple should charge him for blatant display of aggression on their product.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by koolaid87: 12:40am On May 08, 2017
See nairalander with itara aje lol

Wetin concern you with him destroying his phone.

Na yahoo boi wey money dey ginger. Plus who dey video am if the said story is true.

Yeye, attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by DozieInc(m): 1:54am On May 08, 2017
Don't really know what transpired or how he feels, but breaking his phone is a double loss for him sad
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Nobody: 2:10am On May 08, 2017
dis one dey madt oooooo

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by toshmann(m): 2:53am On May 08, 2017
Rejection hurts

People should stop makong fun of this guy. It's not funny
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Klington: 3:06am On May 08, 2017
,,,,,,,,,,, shina iPhone 7 grin grin

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by SmartMugu: 3:49am On May 08, 2017
Fake.Attention seeker.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by GeorgeDominic: 3:52am On May 08, 2017
So you asked your friend to come film you while you show off? Hmm. I pity you though
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by 2shure: 5:16am On May 08, 2017
Fuc d bicj niggi.
I see dah lapy rigjt in front of u.
How streets niggi.
I loose cash om a daily
Dont be vexed over one bich
Women generally fuc out a lot
Dats shiiiit.
Ubmake ths bich get up in 2 yur head ma niggi.
I was once like this.
But worked on my self esteem
And today if a gal don wanna flow me
I always delete am
Neva repeat am.
We got billions of biches out thr wa8n 2get fukd
Hope u did cloud back up ma niggi

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Kelly2713(m): 5:41am On May 08, 2017
He's joking. am the filming him. mind you, the phone is not an iPhone. its all editing
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2017
Foolishness in action, and who told him he won't find another one that will love him, I believe when he comes back to his senses he will know the gravity of his actions.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Goshoreb(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2017
A worship session with Paul Sax at The Redeemed Christain Church of God, Heavens Gate Parish, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Listen to Paul Sax, as he plays Oshubarere with his Sax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJMkebN_Bk
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by afbstrategies: 6:12am On May 08, 2017
Alcohol and Anger. Maybe, that's part of the reasons why she left him. Maybe cheesy
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by barallanee(f): 6:14am On May 08, 2017
See how nyash fit make u foolish... Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:26am On May 08, 2017
ewizard1:
I think it was all played out!!! The cameraman just started recording, the guy didn't even asked what he's doing or why filming him. No chat about the jilt or whatever!!!

Abeg, I no gree joor!

Exactly, it appeared staged managed and moreover the guy didn't even appear drunk because his coordination was still intact as he was perfectly in control of his movement.
Its probably a ploy to get the girls sympathy and win her back or simply a publicity stunt - besides who can tell whether if the phone is even an Iphone sef.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by McElvis: 6:39am On May 08, 2017
chai Innocent Phone
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2017
"Passion is the combination of love and hate;what you love you love with passion,what you hate you hate also with passion"Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by cr7rooney10(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2017
Drunkards en

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by FTBOY: 6:52am On May 08, 2017
the guy was only trying to pull a nollywood stunt.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Lovexme(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2017
Yahoo boy!

No legitimate earner would do such.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 08, 2017
Moving4:
A jilted Nigerian man who must have been jilted by his girlfriend got so angry that he drank and destroyed his IPhone 7 phone....
This was shared by Instablog9ja on their Instagram page...
See comments some below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOa_LMdhTXo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTy90HhBPWy/

believe at your own risk
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Venica(f): 7:08am On May 08, 2017
while i don't support this madness. but anyone who has really be in love and has teast d aroma of betrayers could understand d guy problem. some girls are demons. u no like am y u gree for am. Gold diggers. next time make sure d girl really love u before u start to de baff am with care, money or gifts .pele
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by hitleraldof(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2017
momentusjay:
It's a pity two loss,more reason to stay away from any form of intoxicating substance
Ifa hear intoxicating substance.. .the only thing the dude should stay away from is hopeless ladies who instead if going to hustle for money will leach unto a guy and make him love them only to play around with someones emotions..... thunder wey go fire that girl dey blacksmith office..... imagine if the poor guy had committed suicide... Mtchewwwwwwwsswwwswwwwwww the thing dey pain me... I don take am personal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.