Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) (30600 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by ogbiwa: 7:17am On May 08, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Smash wetin? IPhone wey I go use snap me & new Bae, post & copy her sharpaly cool be4 d week runs out? I fitn't angry sir?! If u dey vex, come beat me!

Simple Heartbreak from Opo, wey suppose be cause for church Thanksgiving, mugu still dey break-break fone upandan. Yeye Telemundo swags wey dey go dey copy upandan for Korea Soaps operas; if dem com divorce you nko, wetin u go come do?!

Even if d phone nor matter to me sef, backingup d girl from broken phone to new phone nko? no be extra work be dat?!

D guy na Muntula senior bros! d girl don job hin brain finally-finally. Too bad say money no dey buy sense.

Someone is genuinely hurting and this is your reply? Have you ever EVER been in love in your life? Obviously not. Fine admitted his reaction may be extreme but leave him people hurt differently. New babe in a week. Kids living fake lives behind their phones
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by iwadobo: 7:43am On May 08, 2017
hollajay:
This is what happens when all what a guy wants from a lady is love

Stuffs like this happens when a guy has a low self esteem, can't control his emotions, and also watches too much of Indian movies ..lol.. grin

Love and ladies are overrated

You just nailed it. It is just a matter of self esteem. The guy obviously got the girl with money. The dude is mostly a low lifer who who in one way or the other came about money. A real G won't do that.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by ewizard1: 8:17am On May 08, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Exactly, it appeared staged managed and moreover the guy didn't even appear drunk because his coordination was still intact as he was perfectly in control of his movement.
Its probably a ploy to get the girls sympathy and win her back or simply a publicity stunt - besides who can tell whether if the phone is even an Iphone sef.

the bolded, exactly my thought!!!
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Charly68: 8:32am On May 08, 2017
I wonder what he would have done if it was his wife that jilted him; Yeye man
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 08, 2017
The guy needs therapy, he is emotionally unstable shocked
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by toprealman: 8:35am On May 08, 2017
Yeah her pics kissing another man won't show in another "iPhone"!
Rubbish....iPhone ok, zPhone ni.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by katerine7(f): 9:52am On May 08, 2017
grin; D; D
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by katerine7(f): 9:53am On May 08, 2017
gringringrin
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Unclerukus: 10:59am On May 08, 2017
The guy is weak. A female would regret doing such to me. Immediately she messes up, I won't complain and let her know about her escapades,I'll get myself a new girlfriend,make her a side chick and waste all her youth with me thinking we all good until I'm done with her miserable life. Best revenge for sluƄs, No need to act like a wussy. Nigerian girls are documented to be the most unfaithful, can't Marry any of them.
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by alaskido(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2017
I think this guy need a physiological evaluation. He may be suffering from Mental disorder caused by the present economic recession from the present ruling party/government APC (All Promises Cancelled).
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by shestrong(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
hatbricker:
mumu probably the gal is bouncing on another guy's diick right nw

wen guys prefer bad girls,dats d end product..lol

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
ogbiwa:

Someone is genuinely hurting and this is your reply? Have you ever EVER been in love in your life? Obviously not. Fine admitted his reaction may be extreme but leave him people hurt differently. New babe in a week. Kids living fake lives behind their phones

Take it from a repented mugu who put one damsel through a S/W polytechnic and still set anoda up in biz all for love, but still got sharked before he woke the furrk up:...

YOU SIRE, DON'T KNOW JACK & u need to jerk back to reality!

If u like, buy Eiffel Tower for babe, if she gon h0e, she gon h0e!

From Adam to Shakespeare to us, the tragedy and madness associated with heartbreak is always best mitigated with a strong comeback, not crybaby "feelies", ok!

If you won't end up damaged, you've gotta recover urself fast, not disintegrate; you, use that negative energy...not by destroying useful stuff, mopping around, living in the past or wishland...you channel it into positive release, even if it's meaningless sex first. Otherwise, u end like that dude who spazzed out on his own IPhone.

I didn't chicken out on my heartbreaks, I survived, got beta for it. I learned real values and excelled BUT I know by your reply that you're no Alpha Male.

So, Strive to be one, you'll be best off for it!
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
That's true bro, I spent 650k on Martini and Ballerose at Club Curve on Saturday in Benin cityhere, cos my gf sleeps around too. Men falling inlove is like killing yourself with a Nigerian girl
remainhidden:
Some people won't understand until they have experienced it...

Just like those above me. .

Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Moving4: 5:49pm On May 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) by Moving4: 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.