Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant (1854 Views)

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by engrMikemd(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2017
The vagina, just like other body organs, can atrophy when it’s not being taken care of, or put to proper use for that matter.
In order to make your vagina feel and behave young, here are the seven simple steps to take:

• Stay sexually active: Just as is the case with any body part, the vagina is a “use or lose it” organ. According to an expert in female sexual health and vaginal rejuvenation, Dr. Karen Boyle, as a woman ages, she begins to lose fat in the vagina areas, such that the vagina can start to sag. What to do? Stay sexually active . You need to get stimulation and increased blood flow to that area, otherwise, the tissue and muscle can change, Boyle says. Blood flow through sex and orgasm will help in keeping it lubricated. Plus, if you are not worried about pregnancy , your partner’s semen may have an anti - aging effect because of the hormones, fatty acids, and anti -inflammatory compounds that semen contains.

• Switch sex positions by mounting your man: Sex experts say that when you are always the one under during sex, the way your man pounds at your vagina can cause stretching, because he will the one to control the pace and the intensity of the thrusting, which means he may accidentally push past what’s physically comfortable for you. By contrast, when you’re on top, you’re in control—and “it’s much easier to contract those muscles when you’re on top,” says Boyle.

• Use mild cleansers: Scrubbing the living daylights out of your labia is not only unnecessary, but harsh soaps can leave you dry and irritated down there. The labial tissue is so sensitive, such that a gentle cleansing is all that you need to keep fresh any time.

• Maintain healthy weight: If you are the type that gains and loses weight carelessly, it can make your vulva to flop. According to Boyle, if your weight fluctuates wild, it may lead to more stretching. And if you’re super skinny as an ageing woman, your private parts can start to look as gaunt as your face, researchers warn.

• Exercise your Kegels muscles: When you exercise the Kegels muscles, it gives you a tighter vagina and, ultimately, better sex. How to do Kegels exercise? Cosmetic gynaecologist, Dr. Marco Pelosi, says, contract your pelvic floor muscle like someone trying to withhold pee, do it for five seconds, relax, and repeat 100 times, three times a day. You can also make Kegels fun by squeezing a few reps in during sex. You can imagine pinching your partner’s penis with those muscles, which helps you target the right spot (and gives your guy an extra, pleasurable sensation).

• Ditch your office chair: For a little extra workout for your vaginal muscles, that is —trade your desk chair for a Swiss ball for 15 minutes a day. This forces the muscles of your pelvic floor to contract, without doing a single squeeze, says Pelosi. “It feels like nothing is happening, but it’ s a very efficient way to keep the pelvic floor toned ,” he says.

• Long bike rides are not exactly for you: Except you are training for a triathlon, you may not engage in long bike rides. This is because the constant friction of crotch-to-seat contact can pull and stretch your labia, especially if you have naturally pronounced outer lips, says cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Christine Hamori

http://punchng.com/seven-ways-to-keep-your-vagina-vibrant/

Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by piecesprince(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2017
Ok
engrMikemd:
The vagina, just like other body organs , can atrophy when it’ s not being taken care of, or put to proper use for that matter .
In order to make your vagina feel and behave young , here are the seven simple steps to take :
• Stay sexually active : Just as is the case with any body part , the vagina is a “ use or lose it” organ. According to an expert in female sexual health and vaginal rejuvenation , Dr . Karen Boyle , as a woman ages , she begins to lose fat in the vagina areas , such that the vagina can start to sag . What to do ? Stay sexually active . You need to get stimulation and increased blood flow to that area , otherwise , the tissue and muscle can change , Boyle says . Blood flow through sex and orgasm will help in keeping it lubricated. Plus , if you are not worried about pregnancy , your partner ’ s semen may have an anti - aging effect because of the hormones , fatty acids , and anti -inflammatory compounds that semen contains .
• Switch sex positions by mounting your man : Sex experts say that when you are always the one under during sex , the way your man pounds at your vagina can cause stretching , because he will the one to control the pace and the intensity of the thrusting, which means he may accidentally push past what’ s physically comfortable for you . By contrast, when you ’ re on top , you ’ re in control —and “ it’ s much easier to contract those muscles when you ’ re on top , ” says Boyle .
• Use mild cleansers : Scrubbing the living daylights out of your labia is not only unnecessary , but harsh soaps can leave you dry and irritated down there. The labial tissue is so sensitive, such that a gentle cleansing is all that you need to keep fresh any time.
• Maintain healthy weight : If you are the type that gains and loses weight carelessly , it can make your vulva to flop. According to Boyle , if your weight fluctuates wildly , it may lead to more stretching . And if you ’ re super skinny as an ageing woman, your private parts can start to look as gaunt as your face, researchers warn .
• Exercise your Kegels muscles : When you exercise the Kegels muscles , it gives you a tighter vagina and , ultimately , better sex . How to do Kegels exercise ? Cosmetic gynaecologist , Dr . Marco Pelosi , says , contract your pelvic floor muscle like someone trying to withhold pee , do it for five seconds, relax, and repeat 100 times , three times a day . You can also make Kegels fun by squeezing a few reps in during sex . You can imagine pinching your partner ’ s penis with those muscles, which helps you target the right spot (and gives your guy an extra , pleasurable sensation ).
• Ditch your office chair : For a little extra workout for your vaginal muscles, that is —trade your desk chair for a Swiss ball for 15 minutes a day . This forces the muscles of your pelvic floor to contract , without doing a single squeeze , says Pelosi . “ It feels like nothing is happening , but it’ s a very efficient way to keep the pelvic floor toned , ” he says .
• Long bike rides are not exactly for you : Except you are training for a triathlon, you may not engage in long bike rides . This is because the constant friction of crotch - to - seat contact can pull and stretch your labia , especially if you have naturally pronounced outer lips , says cosmetic surgeon , Dr . Christine Hamori
http://punchng.com/seven-ways-to-keep-your-vagina-vibrant/
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by ojun50(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2017
Vagina + dick go make am Vibrant
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by SINZ: 1:49pm On May 08, 2017
Vibrant? undecided

Like a vibrant cunnt? grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Marinee(f): 1:51pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
See topic early Monday morning.... By a man...
Cc
Cruzita
Zarzar
Bumbae1

Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 08, 2017
grin

Stay sexually active: Just as is the case with any body part, the vagina is a “use or lose it” organ. According to an expert in female sexual health and vaginal rejuvenation, Dr. Karen Boyle , as a woman ages , she begins to lose fat in the vagina areas , such that the vagina can start to sag . What to do ? Stay sexually active . You need to get stimulation and increased blood flow to that area , otherwise , the tissue and muscle can change ,

Hahhaha...when i read it, my hand juz groped my NUNU grin grin
feeling all those fats around it...uummm..i can feel it. All the fats are still in place wink cheesy

Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Marinee(f): 2:18pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Stay sexually active: Just as is the case with any body part, the vagina is a “use or lose it” organ. According to an expert in female sexual health and vaginal rejuvenation, Dr. Karen Boyle , as a woman ages , she begins to lose fat in the vagina areas , such that the vagina can start to sag . What to do ? Stay sexually active . You need to get stimulation and increased blood flow to that area , otherwise , the tissue and muscle can change ,

feeling all those fats around it...uummm..i can fee it. All the fats are still in place wink cheesy
Hahaha..You dey service am regularly grin grin
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha..You dey service am regularly grin grin
grin grin

Hahahhaha...juz wondering if we really have some "fats" down there ..Now that i can feel the phatness , im rest assured that she's absolutely fine down there wink
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Marinee(f): 2:30pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin

Hahahhaha...juz wondering if we really have some "fats" down there ..Now that i can feel the phatness , im rest assured that she's absolutely fine down there wink

Hahaha..you have a phat pucci? shocked
I cannuh feel any phatness in my own oh..
I hope say she dey alright grin
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Fmartin(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2017
op dis ur c & v dey choked i cn't read it
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by PenisCaP: 2:36pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin

Is ther fat down there?
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by PenisCaP: 2:39pm On May 08, 2017
This women dont spoil i swear.
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Is ther fat down there?

Aha.... grin

Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha..you have a phat pucci? shocked
I cannuh feel any phatness in my own oh..
I hope say she dey alright grin

Well, maybe coz ur slim sha grin but i juz checked mine coz the OP said so... grin

Hahahaha...sometimes these bloggers are biased too tongue
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

feeling all those fats around it...uummm..i can feel it. All the fats are still in place wink cheesy

according to who?

sex expert grin

ok
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by PenisCaP: 2:54pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aha.... grin

Lol. Ok o.
Neva seen dat type befor oo
Wouldnt be a bad idea if i see shaa
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Marinee(f): 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Well, maybe coz ur slim sha grin but i juz checked mine coz the OP said so... grin

Hahahaha...sometimes these bloggers are biased too tongue
I ain't slim jhurrr
Thick girls rock grin

Hahaha.. I'm nuh checking mine,don't want to cuman be touching myself grin grin
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by engrMikemd(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
Fmartin:
op dis ur c & v dey choked i cn't read it
try reading it again, edited
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Marinee(f): 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
Savagefinder1 shocked

Where have you been?
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by engrMikemd(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
I ain't slim jhurrr
Thick girls rock grin

Hahaha.. I'm nuh checking mine,don't want to cuman be touching myself grin grin
u prefer someone touching u?
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Marinee(f): 3:05pm On May 08, 2017
engrMikemd:

u prefer someone touching u?
That's none of your business.. Is it?
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 08, 2017
robosky02:

according to who?

sex expert grin

ok
grin

Hahhahaha...blame the OP ooo..
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by engrMikemd(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
no
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Marinee(f): 3:11pm On May 08, 2017
engrMikemd:

no
Great.
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Fmartin(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2017
engrMikemd:
try reading it again, edited
ok
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by borednhorny: 4:34pm On May 08, 2017
Vibrant vagina. Lmao! Op what is the opposite of vibrant cos that's what most of these girls got
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by savagefinder1: 7:01pm On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
Savagefinder1 shocked
Where have you been?
I'm alive n breathing ma wat abou u?? grin
Re: Seven Ways To Keep Your Vagina Vibrant by Smeago007(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
Marinee:

Well its mine now!!!
That's a threat
Isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? / My Pre Wedding Pictures / High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.