Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? (10682 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by asha80(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
Watching Manchester Utd,Barcelona,Arsenal etc makes more sense to a nigerian youth now.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by asha80(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
Sam Milla:

especially the university students. they never do anything. never protested about anything. just sit there to drink, pursue women and form cults.

Those much easier to do now grin tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by ogepam(f): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
The question i ask you all with lofty and eloquent statement to make is , WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY? WHAT WILL YOU DO TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY? ALL Ya should BRACE YOURSELF , TAKE THE STRIDES and DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BRAVE DUDE @@ Mutalabization
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Xeon: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
TUMBS UP TO NIGERIA ,IF WAT IS HAPPENING IN ASO ROCK PRESENTLY HAPPENS TO MOST NATIONS ,CoupnWOULD HAV BEEBN THE CASE <THIS IS TO SHOW THAT NIGERIAN ARE PEACEFULL AND STABLE PEOPLE WHO NEED SOCIETAL GROWTH , TUMBS UP ONCE AGAIN
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by ChapelleS: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2010
Nigerians are cowards? Anyone who realizes this now is doing so late because we have been and will continue to be.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Onwan: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
Leave students out of this.

Let them stay in school and face their studies; the fact that you are a failure does not mean everyone should be.

Yaradua or no yaradua, we are making it without making a fool of ourselves on the streets or anywhere for that matter.

if you don not have anything doing, go and sit down or go to Church.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Onwan: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
Those scam and sponsored "riots" and "protests" to destabilize the country will not work here.

Go and get a life - If you are too concerned, stand on the edge of a bridge like 3rd Mainland with a sign on your neck and jump off to hell - that will make me happier for you - at least that you pointless life will be over.

If not for the government policies, idiots like you will not even have access to computers let alone internet.

stupid low-lifes; want to incite people into riots and protests, you think they are jobless and hopeless like yourself?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Ben13: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
Those countries you mentioned, Liberia, Ivory coast, Cuba, are their citizens better off after the fight. Truth is, the elites will escape with their families while the poor fight each other till death. The rich always come back and regain their top positions after the fight. Ask Ojukwu.

Its in the house of the coward that men stand and point at the spot where the brave man's compound used to be.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Onwan:

Those scam and sponsored  "riots" and "protests" to destabilize the country will not work here.

Go and get a life - If you are too concerned, stand on the edge of a bridge like 3rd Mainland with a sign on your neck and jump off to hell - that will make me happier for you - at least that you pointless life will be over.

If not for the government policies, idiots like you will not even have access to computers let alone internet.

silly low-lifes; want to incite people into riots and protests, you think they are jobless and hopeless like yourself?

Please Sir.
Which government policies actually brought about technology improvement or the internet,

It was the private sector alone that has contributed to the benefits you see here today, What NITEL continues to fail to supply, private investors have put up good money and plain old capitalism to bring to your table. Yes Violent protests will not be any different from what AFRICA has known over the past 4 decades, but sitting down and going to church everyday won't make your problems go away.

A former president gets a life term in jail for wiring $21 million dollars left-over from election donations. here we get a well-known ex governors with several counts of corruption and money laundering spanning  3 different countries and over N38 billion unaccounted for and he gets acquitted and owns majority shares in NOTORE, why won't people starting looking at the violent option.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Kc0022000(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
Those of u who have seen war and revolution will not prayer for another.So Nigerians have being there,done dat and would not want another repeat. The poster point is not always the anwser for a country in such trial times. Am proud that the country still remain even with all things going on. Nigeria truly african pride
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by yjay(f): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Kc0022000:

Those of u who have seen war and revolution will not prayer for another.So Nigerians have being there,done dat and would not want another repeat. The poster point is not always the anwser for a country in such trial times. Am proud that the country still remain even with all things going on. Nigeria truly african pride

really??
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by ajilete(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
I think apart from the fact that Nigerians generally love life so much that any kind of life is better than no life at all, our society has become sooo corrupt.
You stand up for something , people support you and swear heaven and earth to stand by you and then you find out they have been bought by some fifth columnists. You go for a rally or protest and find somewhere along the line you are the only one standing in front of armed police. It takes a very strong fearless person, in the mold of a Gani or a Fela to stand up when majority of ppl are looking for something to eat and dont want to bite the hand that feeds them. the society is no longer pure where people stand up for what is right, see how many people turned against and abandoned Abiola, one by one. all hungry self serving people. even me would i join a rally to face mobile police if i wasnt really sure that we would all stand to the end? Over the years people have realised that it is every man for himself or that he can be bought for a price. the only time i remember anyone being willing to stand up and die was when Abiola was elected in a free and fair election. There was so much hope and loyalty in the air that people were willing to die. but it all filtered out and come to nuoght. and when you are faced with an armed mob with no rule of law every body thinks, 'Huh,to your house. Oh Israel!' There is no justice in this country so self perservation has become more paramount than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by eNKe1: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
I wan build house
I don build house
Mama dey for house
Papa dey house
I no wan die
I wan enjoy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Kc0022000(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
yjay:

really??
Yes ooooo Nigeria is truely African pride, Name it, good or bad news coming out of africa, Nigeria is part of it so we represent africa
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by becomrich16: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
one just try to bomb up a plane in the USA , is he also a coward. the number of people kill for military coup would tell you.

dont be shock if they remove the civilian from power. yar adua sick and the way it as been handle show lack of trust for the govt. people most believe thier govt, nigerian do not.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Alxmyr(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
Many at times when these lazy Nigerians who ran away from Nigeria to wash dishes in Europe talk, you better shut your ears.
Imagine this one calling Nigerians big cowards.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
One has to use wisdom in these things.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by atessy03(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Lexyl(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ Poster,
Nigerians are not coward. We are civilized nation, Its only that corruption has eaten deep into the mind of our leader.
Remember, two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bkbaybe99: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Onwan, u knw u sound like a mo.r.on ,right? your govt policies helped 'who' get access to the internet? Me? Really? your inept govt has all a sudden turned NASA? The Pentagon? UMASS? U get mad at me, yes, I say it again yall a buncha cowards! I mean look at your silly alternative to all the problems enveloping the good people of that terrible nation; 'go to church'! Go to church?! Are u effing kidding me u brain dead Im.becile?lol. Church? Those thieves yall got in power will steal the cross off of Jesus' back had they been around for his crucifixion. They wouldn't have hesitated to steal the nails off his hand and feet. Let's not even say what they'd have done with the crown of thorns!freakn pilfering monkeys! People like u are why they are emboldnd, becus they knw they rule over a bunch of cowards that have been indoctrinated and brainwashed into believing that suffering is ok and that Jesus always comes down from wherever he is to chastize crooked politicians.lol. Church! Dude, YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!! Your rights will NEVER be 'handed' ova to u! Its that way in all societies. You fight for it then the govt earns your respect, knowing that if it misbehaves the 'people' are around the corner to boot it out. Lemme tell u something pastor; your Goodluck Jonathan guy won't be any better, u knw why? He's part of the cabal and knows that Nigerians never demand their rights. So, he'll come in and do just like his predecessor! You insult me, where's ur president been the last month and a half? lol. a country with the invisible man as president and you got the nerve to talk ish to me?!?! lol. Cowards, stand up and fight!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by otukpo(f): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
the problem is Nigeria is not united.
the different ethnic groups have diffr interests.
By the way, the diffr organised national unions in Nigeria can make a difference.
But it seems all of them have become inactive. Talk of NANS, NLC etc
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by atessy03(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@Onwan, u knw u sound like a mo.r.on ,right? your govt policies helped 'who' get access to the internet? Me? Really? your inept govt has all a sudden turned NASA? The Pentagon? UMASS? U get mad at me, yes, I say it again yall a buncha cowards! I mean look at your silly alternative to all the problems enveloping the good people of that terrible nation; 'go to church'! Go to church?! Are u effing kidding me u brain dead Im.becile?lol. Church? Those thieves yall got in power will steal the cross off of Jesus' back had they been around for his crucifixion. They wouldn't have hesitated to steal the nails off his hand and feet. Let's not even say what they'd have done with the crown of thorns!freakn pilfering monkeys! People like u are why they are emboldnd, becus they knw they rule over a bunch of cowards that have been indoctrinated and brainwashed into believing that suffering is ok and that Jesus always comes down from wherever he is to chastize crooked politicians.lol. Church! Dude, YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!! Your rights will NEVER be 'handed' ova to u! Its that way in all societies. You fight for it then the govt earns your respect, knowing that if it misbehaves the 'people' are around the corner to boot it out. Lemme tell u something pastor; your Goodluck Jonathan guy won't be any better, u knw why? He's part of the cabal and knows that Nigerians never demand their rights. So, he'll come in and do just like his predecessor! Cowards, stand up and fight!!!
smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by blackcat1: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Lexyl:

@ Poster,
Remember, two wrongs don't make a right.

Everybody knows that two wrongs make a right
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by habumaks(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
First off, I don't have to introduce myself to those that already know me on here. I know some insults are coming and I'm braced,I aint really worried cus those that know definitely know that I'm writing this out of concern and love that I got for the people of that 'could be' great nation called Nigeria. It baffles me that the populace could be taken for a ride and like a buncha hypnotized monkeys just sit there and don't do nothing to change their destiny. Those that are familiar with what led to uprisings in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Dominican Republic (under Trujillo), Cuba (causing the rise of Castro), and as recently as The Phillipines, Thailand,and other spots around the world, knw that the nations above did not endure close to what Nigerians have endured before tearing they nation to bits asking for change. Every weekend, I hear my dad and his crew of living room gangstas scream to the high heavens about all that is wrong with Nigeria while none of them plan to go back to take action!!! I asked a friend of my dads,last weekend,why he didn't go back to try to effect some change if he so passionately believed in his rants. He looked at me like I had asked him to go into a boxing ring with the devil himself! His retort?'Why don't you go fight for them, you're young,they waiting for you. Why should I go fight for them?'. And mind you he wasn't joking, he meant it (I could tell cus he had that mad/evil look in his face). What's my biz with Nigeria? Why should I fight for her? Why can't her citizens pick up the gauntlet and chase the corrupt elite from power a la the french revolution? Why are Nigerians scared to lay they lives down for the good of the future? What are Nigerians scared of? Why are Nigerians cowardly?!

@Poster
I hope you CC your dad and his crew this message?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Meldrick(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ POSTER
THERE IS NO HARM IF U LEAD THE SRUGGLE. WE ARE BEHIND YOU AT LEAST YOU ARE ALSO A NIGERIAN. DON'T SIT THERE AND START RANTING. TOO MUCH NOISE AND NO ACTION MAKES YOU MORE A COWARD.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bkbaybe99: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
^^^^sorry mo.r.on, I'm NOT Nigerian^^^^^
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bjmighty(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
@@@@POSTER AND EVERYONE

I believe what Nigeria need is just another FAcROOK MUTTALLAB. But this time a local one. Now this is the deal. All present and ex crook Nigerian politicians be brought together under one physical roof including yaradua the dying one and we can have the FAcROOK go in there with them and blow himself up with these b.astards one time jare. Or better still, when America have finally sentenced Muttalab to death, they should catapult the mumu to Nigeria to die, he should repair the malfunction in that bomb and once again detonate the bomb here jare with all these rascals called leaders. We don't have to risk so many lives. Just a life will do the magic. Another FAcROOK!! Where are you? This is your chance to become a Matry!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by MUNEER2(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
All I can do to this tread is  grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by twinskenny(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
hmm we need someone to spear head the Nigeria Youth,
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
And who would that person be?
The youths of today is only worried about how to make money and impress their peers.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
^^^

bankky w
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by atessy03(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
bjmighty:

@@@@POSTER AND EVERYONE

I believe what Nigeria need is just another FAcROOK MUTTALLAB. But this time a local one. Now this is the deal. All present and ex crook Nigerian politicians be brought together under one physical roof including yaradua the dying one and we can have the FAcROOK go in there with them and blow himself up with these b.astards one time jare. Or better still, when America have finally sentenced Muttalab to death, they should catapult the mumu to Nigeria to die, he should repair the malfunction in that bomb and once again detonate the bomb here jare with all these rascals called leaders. We don't have to risk so many lives. Just a life will do the magic. Another FAcROOK!! Where are you? This is your chance to become a Matry!!
grin grin grin grin You can do it, Please do it and save ur country for dis international insult smiley

bk_baybe99:

^^^^sorry mo.r.on, I'm NOT Nigerian^^^^^
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim In Court To Stop Jegede / I Need Muslim Brothers To Explain This picture To Me / Lagos PPRO, Benjamin Hundeyin's Twitter Account Is Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.