Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? (10683 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by sjeezy8: 3:13am On Jan 13, 2010
haha funny azz argument
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

If you know how to read, and more than that, comprehend, you will realize that that was a statement I made in my mind in response to my dad's friends question asking why I aint go fight on yalls behalf; u get it now miss smarty pants?!?!?

Anyways I'll just tell you this: the average Nigerian is selfish. He doesn't give a damn about his neighbour. He thinks and lives for his daily bread. The rich want to get richer and the poor also.

Who has the time of think collectively if I have better things to do for myself? I for once won't even waste time with that country. Dying for people who would see my cadaver on the street and walk pass it without acknowledging I died for them? No one wants to be anybody's fool.

Besides NL is what Nigeria is and I am not going to die for any mofo in here.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bawomolo(m): 4:36am On Jan 13, 2010
how did this thread turn into male vs female?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bkbaybe99: 4:53am On Jan 13, 2010
@Bawomolo, how has it turned into male v female? People arent allowed to argue anymore? Michey is wifie, please stay out of our problem. Thanx in advance

ps: @ bawomolo, besides, I asked you to hook me up with the chic in ur pic if she aint your chic u aint reply yet? no digits, no comments to his highness, u dig? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Kobojunkie: 5:04am On Jan 13, 2010
michelin89:

Who has the time of think collectively if I have better things to do for myself? I for once won't even waste time with that country. Dying for people who would see my cadaver on the street and walk pass it without acknowledging I died for them? No one wants to be anybody's fool.

Besides NL is what Nigeria is and I am not going to die for any mofo in here.

toooooo muuuchh!!!!lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by ubandire(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2010
please where's this poster's country of origin?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

thanx but I'd appreciate if we stay away from Biafra on this on as it has no bearing with the topic at hand.

Given the past and present history of the three major Nigerian ethnic groups living in Nigeria, it is most ignorant to conclude that the cowardice and continued silence in the face of tyranny in Nigeria has nothing to do with Biafra.

To Nuzo from Tom28
Nigerians were fighting Abacha with their bare hands but then Abacha was killing innocent nigerians and not fighting them with sophisticated weapons and ammos supplied to him by the American Govt.Remember how the Ogonis died and other nigerians died too fighting for the truth.Hell why i am even saying this to  u since u one of those pampared rich nigerian kids staying in the diaspora and since its obivious u havent been to nigeria in the last 10 yrs.

What a moro.n you turn out to be. . . another spineless and wasted Nigerian coward telling lies about how Nigerians stood up against Abacha. How? Was it NADECO that were making noise from UK or the greedy Saro Wiwa who bit more than he could chew?
Who are the Nigerians who stood up against Abacha? The 2 million cowards who were paid N100 to match under the scorching sun for him (Abacha) or the 100 patriots who were marching against it with Gani in Lagos?
I would actually want to know when Nigerians stood up against Abacha cos he would still have been president had he not died of a mysterious illness.

BTW, most Nigerians resident in China are traders and started from the scratch unlike most of their counterparts in other parts of the world. If my parents were rich, I know exactly where I should be by now and what I should be doing. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bkbaybe99: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2010
nuzo:

Given the past and present history of the three major Nigerian ethnic groups living in Nigeria, it is most ignorant to conclude that the cowardice and continued silence in the face of tyranny in Nigeria has nothing to do with Biafra.

I undastand, but this is meant to be in the context, and propogate the advantage of, 'ONE, UNITED, NIGERIA' , no secessionist ideas are welcomed. I appreciate you abiding by this rule, thank you.

ubandire:

please where's this poster's country of origin?

could u please gimme a couple reasons why that is important?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by otukpo(f): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2010
whoever his/her is boiling shld do something tangible and pragmatic with the heat of the boiling blood.

Someone has to be the Jerry Rawlings of Nigeria, and let others join u.

Pls don't allow dt blood get cold without making a history in Nigeria.

This is the time to act.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by seyenko(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2010
I was invited to a church service yester-night and the so called man of GOD was talking and quoting bible passages about son-ship and christians being sons of GOD and why the sons should claim what is theirs from the servants. He went on blablabla, i wanted to ask him that with the current political situation in Nigeria, what has he done to remedy the situation? I can see Pastor Tunde Bakare protesting in Abuja trying his best to effect a change of government, some stupid people who call themselves pastors are busy ranting in the church. Why can't they step out and fight for freedom? I just wonder
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bjmighty(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2010
@@@@POSTER AND EVERYONE

I believe what Nigeria need is just another FAcROOK MUTTALLAB. But this time a local one. Now this is the deal. All present and ex crook Nigerian politicians be brought together under one physical roof including yaradua the dying one and we can have the FAcROOK go in there with them and blow himself up with these b.astards one time jare. Or better still, when America have finally sentenced Muttalab to death, they should catapult the mumu to Nigeria to die, he should repair the malfunction in that bomb and once again detonate the bomb here jare with all these rascals called leaders. We don't have to risk so many lives. Just a life will do the magic. Another FAcROOK!! Where are you? This is your chance to become a Matry!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Babylove1(f): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2010
we need a revolution right now or else Nigeria is doomed for life
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by maxtop(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2010
Story land ! story land !!, i dont see any difference between you and ur dad's friend, why dont you start from somewhere and see if people will not follow you. Practice what you prach first b4 you call somebody a coward. If you want to be a hero,you dont need anybody's advice,your action will spaek for you. So, i am expecting something great from you. Ciao !!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by avsnet: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2010
Nigerians appear to be cowardly beccause;;

SERGEANT MORIDELE san ju MAJOR KUSOGUN. (Better to be a SERGEANT that returns home from war, than a MAJOR Consume by the war); and

Ehinkule OJO, ni won ti ma ru Oku AKIN Koja. (A Warriors dead body will be carried past the backyard of the assumed Cowardly who is still alive)

The Entity called Nigeria I can Authoritatively tell you will either die a natural death, OR will exist to become great, it is a matter of time.

A seed dies in the soil before bringing forth its inherent abundance.

Nigeria is a reflection of the citizens. Change your mindset orientation, this time from family unit, to the religious body where we have the praying man, but not a praying MIND, to our attitude to work, etc, then things will begin to change for better.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by eddiebomba(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2010
I'm sorry to say this, but I will - The reason why nigerians are cowards is because deep down, [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][b]Nigerians are slaves[/b][/size][/size][/size]  [size=8pt][size=8pt]embarassed embarassed cry cry cry- [/size][/size]we are people with slave mentalities being ruled by people with slave mentalities; that's why the people don't have a voice when our leaders take us for a ride like they've been doing for the past 50 days with Yar'Adua; that's why we put people in govt and can't get them out when they fail us; that's why our leaders can make such stupid arrogant statements such as "Yar'adua can rule from anywhere"You may not want to accept it, but it's theterrible truth: [size=8pt][size=8pt][b]NIGERIANS ARE MOSTLY SLAVES[/b][/size][/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bkbaybe99: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2010
@maxtop, I'm sure u aint blind,and u can read properly. Since ure none of the above, here goes, I owe allegiance to The United States of America; so, where u expecting me to 'lead' u to?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by kehnie: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99 or whatever it is u call urself, it is very obvious that u r that great grand father of cowards, i dont expect anything less from a brainless monkey like u.

have a miserable day angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by eddiebomba(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2010
I maintain: NIGERIANS ARE SLAVES!!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Lolajoy(f): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by maxtop(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2010
@ poster, i am not blind and i can read inbetween the lines very well. US has been in disarray in the past, where have you been then ? You can as well write ur name on the gold plague by fighting for humanity irrespective of ur nationality. Like i said ealier i am expecting a lot from you or perhaps you can tell my fellow nairalanders a course you have championed !!! Ciao.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Lolajoy(f): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by tobi1994: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
hi
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by kufreabasi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ poster,
you and your family is one 1 cowarders/cowardees
not everyone.
It is our leaders that made innocent Nigerians to suffer the same way you are suffering.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
Jeez! Another round of beer parlour yarns that amounts to nothing at the end of the day. Una no dey tire to dey rant?shakes his head in exasperation and leaves the thread
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Beaf: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

I undastand, but this is meant to be in the context, and propogate the advantage of, 'ONE, UNITED, NIGERIA' , no secessionist ideas are welcomed. I appreciate you abiding by this rule, thank you.

could u please gimme a couple reasons why that is important?

What rule, clown? You think because you started a thread, you're now some sort of mod?

Bloody Mexican drug pin mafioso.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by blackcat1: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
Chai and to think that all these yabbies that are being poured on my beloved country are on the internet for the whole wide world to see.
Naija my beloved country you don suffer for your pikin dem hand lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bawomolo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
ps: @ bawomolo, besides, I asked you to hook me up with the chic in your pic if she aint your chic u aint reply yet? no digits, no comments to his highness, u dig
\

hehe yeye man, go find ya own.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by bkbaybe99: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
Beaf:

What rule, clown? You think because you started a thread, you're now some sort of mod?

Bloody Mexican drug pin mafioso.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Hahahahaha, Beaf, Hey Im learning from Yardua. Im president in this Biyyyaottch!!!!

kufreabasi:

@ poster,
you and your family is[b] one 1 cowarders/cowardees[/b]
not everyone.
It is our leaders that made innocent Nigerians to suffer the[b] same way you are suffering.[/b]

You do realize you do not know how how write properly dont you? same way Im sufferin'? lol.lol. I got 24 hr electricity, do u? I can walk into any hospital and get the best health care can u? I can travel a distance of 300 miles in 3-4 hrs, can u? in travelling that distance, aint no cops gonna stop me for bribes, nobody's gonna jump out the bushes to rob me, and if my car should break down I'll get immediate assistance from AAA. Can u boast of the same in that S.hi.t hole u call a country? No? alright then

maxtop:

@ poster, i am not blind and i can read inbetween the lines very well. US has been in disarray in the past, where have you been then ? You can as well write your name on the[b] gold plague[/b] by fighting for humanity irrespective of your nationality. Like i said ealier i am expecting a lot from you or perhaps you can tell my fellow nairalanders a course you have championed !!! Ciao.

I think I'd rather write my name on Gold PLAQUE, instead of on a gold plague. what do u think?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by NIGboi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

You do realize you do not know how how write properly dont you? same way Im sufferin'? lol.lol. I got 24 hr electricity, do u? I can walk into any hospital and get the best health care can u? I can travel a distance of 300 miles in 3-4 hrs, can u? in travelling that distance, aint no cops gonna stop me for bribes, nobody's gonna jump out the bushes to rob me, and if my car should break down I'll get immediate assistance from AAA. Can u boast of the same in that S.hi.t hole u call a country? No? alright then

hey bloke, we know all that. so please stop ranting about all u got. it's a sh.it hole we call a country, its my country, and since u say its not yours, what's your obsession with it? why don't u just leave it alone? Guess u just can't grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
N.I.Gboi:

hey bloke, we know all that. so please stop ranting about all u got. it's a sh.it hole we call a country, its my country, and since u say its not yours, what's your obsession with it? why don't u just leave it alone? Guess u just can't grin

Why the statement in bold? Why do you feel the need to announce this with pride?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by mendax: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
this issue of standing up to fight is becoming more and more loud, the thing don dey fear me sef
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Theblessed(f): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Hahahahaha, Beaf, Hey Im learning from Yardua. Im president in this Biyyyaottch!!!!

I think I'd rather write my name on  Gold PLAQUE, instead of on a gold plague. what do u think?

[b]Go on, go on, say that again buddy!  Teach them how to have a better and decent life. We don't know what it is. We are a Country of hustlers and we only understand a life on the hustling lane - hustling and struggling till you drop.  Onye nwuo ozuruike (When one give up the ghost they rest), Okwa onye nwuo, ya achisa owa (Isn't it when you die, you give it all up?). Perhaps a taste of a better life would change all that our negative thinking.  Go on buddy, say it again so that we can hang our heads in shame when we realise what we are missing in lifecry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Imagine, your car break down in any Nigerian Motor way, are you crazy? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Better put it on fire and throw away the key before you catch the next Coach to the nearest town/city else, don't blame me!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

And, with this attitude where we rubbish peoples views/opinions about developments and changes we need in this country, Nigeria is going no where with its back until, her peoples thinking is in tandem with modern times.  We can not achieve any thing unless we all agree and call 'a spade, a spade' and mean it as well as be prepared to work together to create a better and quality life for our people, of which some of us would have to sacrifice their lives for - and I ask, which Nigerian man would do so? 

You see, some people blames it on illiteracy but don't think so - education and exposure has nothing to do with this because, Nigeria has the highest number of educated and well travelled elite in the whole of Africa rather, we need serious social and cultural changes and that would do Nigeria a lot of good.
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Larry Odey Defects To APC With 5,000 Others In Cross River / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says / Lagosians Spend N36bn On Owambe Annually - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.