Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? (10681 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / South Africans Are Big Cowards!!! / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by ChapelleS: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
grin Who is singing my hit song:Nigerians are cowards,such big cowards,the greatest and worst cowards on planet earth,
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin

chiogo:

That's not what "Charity begins at home" infers. Nigerians always think it has to do with parents training their child lololol. Always wanted to say that.  grin
so what it mean?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by chiogo(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin
so what it mean?
Basically, that giving/helping out the needy should start with people you're close to. Y'know how people get rich and forget the people that got them there in the first place. lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^^ Adult education in progress. cheesy

@topic

The few weeks ive spent here have made me realize that 97% of Nigerians are not only cowards, but arrogantly ignorant. They think that the deep shyte they are in is normal. . . . and god help you if you tell them otherwise.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
oh wow oh wow, where's has nuzo been?

@chigo

I guess there's more than one interpretation because I refuse to be wrong!!! Refuse!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

[color=teal]oh wow oh wow, where's has nuzo been?

Baby. . . . Suffering, smiling and shouting in Naija. cry grin angry Everybody is crazy here. lipsrsealed

I guess there's more than one interpretation because I refuse to be wrong!!! Refuse!!!

One bad thing about adult/late education is they never learn.
Its even hard to believe you are from Ekiti; fountain of "knowledge". cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by asha80(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Nuzo

You dey nigeria now?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^Nwa Owerri. . . na soo! I dey warm up for 2011. cool

MTN also open office for my head. . . calls and internet. The amount I use in making calls here for a day, I could use it for a month in China.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by asha80(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
nuzo:

MTN also open office for my head. . . calls and internet. The amount I use in making calls here for a day, I could use it for a month in China.

You wan join looters commitee shocked

As per nigerians being cowards i think the issue is nigerians generally do not care about nigeria but what they can milk get from nigeria
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
nuzo:

MTN also open office for my head. . . calls and internet. [size=13pt]The amount I use in making calls here for a day, I could use it for a month in China[/size].

Roflmao!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
^You never stop this your yeye laugh sef. angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
nuzo:

^You never stop this your yeye laugh sef. angry

I would rather laugh it all off than allow myself get overwhelmed by the senselessness of it all!! ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by mubaraqqq(f): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
beejaei:

Interesting question. I don't believe there is one answer. These are some likely answers:

1. Nigerians do not love the country enough to die for it: Since I have come here, I have seen the fierce patriotism and Nationalism of Americans and noted the differences from Nigeria. It is the love for the USA that makes majority of Americans suspicious of government and willing to die for the ideals the country espouses. It is a kind of romantic relationship with the country. Their history, their war against Britain, their ups and downs from the past, all of these come together to make the country look like a lover to an American. This kind of love for one's country is not present in most Nigerians. Nigerians do not usually ask what they can do for their country, instead what their country can do for them. If their country cannot do it for them, they find a way to get it done, instead of fighting to make their country able to do it for them.

2. Nigerians are not united against "the government" as a foe: Where one man is complaining about lack of job, another is using his connections to corruptly get contract from the government. Another is feeding off his local government chairman by being a political thug. Another is thinking, "I just have to get out of this goddamn country." Another is like, "whatever." In essence, Nigerians have not been pushed to the point where nothing matters but to drive out the politicians from the country.

3. The Nigerian Factor: If a revolution is to start today, there will be many who will doubt it because they can never be sure. In Nigeria, seeing is not believing. Back in the days in OAU, whenever it was time to protest one school policy or the other, you will find those who will run to Lagos, hide in their rooms, or just show general indifference. Some are scared of getting expelled. Some believe that-and it once happened-some of the student leaders make deals with the school authority that the students do not know about. So this leaves them thinking, "Why should I risk my life for something that may just be empty?" Take a look at Femi Fani-Kayode. Did he not use to be an anti-Abacha guy before he came to join OBJ? Those kind of characters and Nigeria's history of these kind of political betrayals make it hard to want to join any sort of revolution. To put it simply, many Nigerians are not sure that the guy next in line to them during a revolution is not the one that will pull the trigger for their death.

Good Answer
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Moyola(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
"I pledge to Nigeria my country
  to be faithful, loyal and honest
  to serve Nigeria is not by force. . ." A new n motivating pledge might stop nigerians from being such cowards tongue Yu making it seem as though it's that easy! undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by mubaraqqq(f): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
So pretty much we are doomed. What is the  solution?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
asha 80:

You wan join looters commitee shocked

As per nigerians being cowards i think the issue is nigerians generally do not care about nigeria but what they can milk get from nigeria

Is change no more what we've been craving for? Now, its coming and you are whinning your mouth like Ohakim. cheesy tongue
My online campaign will begin showing in 2 weeks time and I enjoin Nigerians (youths especially) to join the movement.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
To the creator of this i think you just making a side sweeping issue and u been biased calling nigerians cowards.If nigerians are cowards then how were they able to fight Sani Abacha and his goons to a standstill.Remember many nigerian journalists and private citiziens lost their lives trying to fight Abacha"s dictatorship.On the issue of the current leaders in power their rope is getting smaller and closer will come the day when most nigerians will tell them enough is enough.It has already begun in the niger delta and soon it will spread througout the whole country.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
To the creator of this i think you just making a side sweeping issue and u been biased calling nigerians cowards.If nigerians are cowards then how were they able to fight Sani Abacha and his goons to a standstill.Remember many nigerian journalists and private citiziens lost their lives trying to fight Abacha"s dictatorship.On the issue of the current leaders in power their rope is getting smaller and closer will come the day when most nigerians will tell them enough is enough.It has already begun in the niger delta and soon it will spread througout the whole country.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
tom28:

Nigerians were fighting Abacha, abi Abacha was fighting Nigerians. . . Lol.
What a joke of a comment you put up here.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2010
To Nuzo
Nigerians were fighting Abacha with their bare hands but then Abacha was killing innocent nigerians and not fighting them with sophisticated weapons and ammos supplied to him by the American Govt.Remember how the Ogonis died and other nigerians died too fighting for the truth.Hell why i am even saying this to u since u one of those pampared rich nigerian kids staying in the diaspora and since its obivious u havent been to nigeria in the last 10 yrs.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2010
tom28:

To Nuzo
Nigerians were fighting Abacha with their bare hands but then Abacha was killing innocent nigerians and not fighting them with sophisticated weapons and ammos supplied to him by the American Govt.Remember how the Ogonis died and other nigerians died too fighting for the truth.Hell why i am even saying this to u since u one of those pampared rich nigerian kids staying in the diaspora and since its obivious u havent been to nigeria in the last 10 yrs.

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 12, 2010
nuzo:

Baby. . . . Suffering, smiling and shouting in Naija. cry grin angry Everybody is crazy here. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin eyah cry no more. You're back on Nl, where sane ppl plenty
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Beaf: 2:40am On Jan 12, 2010
nuzo:

^^^ Adult education in progress. cheesy

@topic

The few weeks ive spent here have made me realize that 97% of Nigerians are not only cowards, but arrogantly ignorant. They think that the deep shyte they are in is normal. . . . and god help you if you tell them otherwise.

Tell them!
Its like someone born in prison, they don't know the meaning of freedom or how to deal with it, talkless of how to aqcuire it. They think that being in prison is normal.
In fact, Nigerians are afraid of freedom.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by chiogo(f): 2:42am On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

@chigo

Na you sabi tongue I bet you say "You can't eat your cake and have it" tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by No2Atheism(m): 2:45am On Jan 12, 2010
edit : inappropriate content . . . grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Beaf: 2:53am On Jan 12, 2010
tom28:

Sorry, that was another generation of youths. The current generation of youths is packed with cowardice. I remember how we faced amoured car bare breasted, fearful but resolute; I remember the tank commander, seeing that we wouldn't budge, lift up his uniform. . . underneath was an MK Abiola t-shirt. . .
You never know what the battle is, until you engage.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2010
To beaf
I do believe its the responsiblity of every nigerian wether young and old to join hands together to fight this cancerious corrupt leaders in the corriders of power and it shouldnt be the job of the youths alone.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Beaf: 3:43am On Jan 12, 2010
tom28:

To beaf
I do believe its the responsiblity of every nigerian wether young and old to join hands together to fight this cancerious corrupt leaders in the corriders of power and it shouldnt be the job of the youths alone.

Those organising the demonstrations and speaking out are not youths. Unlike in similar times in the past (even under military regimes) the youth voice is disgracefully silent.
All over the World, demonstrations are powered by youth; the exception seems to be present day youth of Nigeria, they would rather cling to their mothers wrappers.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 12, 2010
Beaf:

Those organising the demonstrations and speaking out are not youths. Unlike in similar times in the past (even under military regimes) the youth voice is disgracefully silent.
All over the World, demonstrations are powered by youth; the exception seems to be present day youth of Nigeria, they would rather cling to their mothers wrappers.
Thats not true.Many youths also demostrate on the streets and many nigerian students have been staging a number of demostrations as well.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by Onwan: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
YOUR FATHER AND HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE IS THE ONE THAT IS A COWARD.

ITS ANIMALS LIKE YOU THAT THEY USE TO BREAK UP COUNTRIES THAT ARE FILLED WITH MONKEYS.

WE ARE NOT IDIOTS HERE. THIS COUNTRY IS TOO BIG FOR WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF STARTING. PEOPLE ARE TOO INVOLVED IN BEING ALIVE AND MAKING IT THROUGH WHATEVER THAN TO FALL FOR AN UNEDUCATED Zap LIKE YOU

OF COURSE YOU KNOW THAT INSULTS ARE COMING BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE A LOW-LIFE.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAILURE AND THEY GOT YOU CHEAP DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU, YOUR FATHER AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY.

JUST LIKE WHEN WE WERE IN SCHOOL; SOME IDIOTS WHO HAVENT STUDIED FOR EXAMS WILL COME UP DAYS TO EXAM AND START SHOUTING "ALUTA", THE NEXT DAY YOU SEE THE SAME bleeps FIGHTING OVER THE PROCEEDS FROM THE TYPE-WRITER AT THE SUB OR INTERNAL TRANSPORT PROCEEDS.

YOU BRING THIS SHIT TO ME IN REAL-LIFE, I HAVE YOU SMOKED.

COWARD!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by ogepam(f): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
The question i ask you all with lofty and eloquent statement to make is , WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY? WHAT WILL YOU DO TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY? ALL Ya should BRACE YOURSELF , TAKE THE STRIDES and DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BRAVE DUDE @@ Mutalabization
Re: Why Are Nigerians Such Big Cowards? by SamMilla1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
especially the university students. they never do anything. never protested about anything. just sit there to drink, pursue women and form cults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southwest Vs Southeast Poverty Rates from UNDP: A Critical Analysis. / Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. / Jimoh Ibrahim In Court To Stop Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.