Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" (44648 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 5:24pm On May 12, 2017
dfrost:

In Alaga SmellyMouth voice, more like whoever is selling the weed he is smoking should stop selling it to him cheesy grin.
Eja NLA.. Na the koko be that na .. cheesy

How d day dey go frosty?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by sshalom(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
This is what happens when a man refuses to let go of the past and squarely face the future.

Since they stole his song and made money from it; let him write another and make greater money from to put them to shame!
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by fletcherA: 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
bLACKFACE DON ENTER ONE CHANCE. HE should have made inquires about the lawyer that wrote that letter. Blackface just collided with a moving train. The ganja go clear from his brain when legal fireworks start. lol. He just messed with the wrong lawyer(Ige Justin Esq)
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
, Dear religion has everything to do with it, African queen since 2000 n what? ah ah he should learn to move on with his life..the time he used to say all those things is enough for him to figure out how to get back to his feet. I don't really blame 2face if he decided to file a lawsuit against him because he has said more than enough yet 2face refused to answer him..too much of everything is bad, we Nigerians has accepted that he wrote *African queen *but we can't do anything to 2face because it was God that elevated him ,,bitterness will only keep you in frustration and depression..it won't take you and inch to success, ,let's learn to forgive!

God elevated him by using someone else's intellectual property and demoted the owner. That God must be very partial and also in support of thieves and crooks.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by alanka(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2017
Did 2baba truly sang his songs without his aproval of it? If so, Blackface might have suffered some loss into 2face pocket. Let 2face apologise and pay Blackface compasstion without going to court.

2baba should come to public to deny it, and if he denies it, let Blackface forget it because...

I don't know while people are supporting 2face who had not come public to deny it. if you like a person does it mean you should let him hurt others and scot free? This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by dfrost: 6:34pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Eja NLA.. Na the koko be that na .. cheesy

How d day dey go frosty?

Baba oooo. We dey push am. Ko si we ri. Na to chill for bar with one ** em.. em.. bottle of ice chilled Ragolis Water remain. grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by chubbylistic: 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
By mere looking at your face, u are frustrated and disappointed. if I we're you, I should have written another song and prove 2face wrong. For years now, u have been busy smoking Indian hemp and sleeping around with small girls, while 2face is busy making impact in the music industry. Don't forget that 2face is no more u'r class , he is very far above you. I advise u to stop distracting and disturbing 2face. Write new songs and stop living in the past. Grow up little boy.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Olaedoh: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

May you get robbed of all your hardwork and then one little idiot asks you to move on.

I dont get it, so one particular track is all his hard work. We both know this guy is just pained and bitter. Yes 2face stole the track, but this is 2017, move on with ur life.
Had it been that song wasnt a hit, him for no dey make noise. Can he really claim he has never wronged someone. Dude should f***king grow up and move on. Shit happens
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by sashyvibey(f): 6:53pm On May 12, 2017
I wonder what is wrong with this my correct gee called blackface. If he is feeling the music universe have rejected him, let him go and try farming. we country have a very lucrative space wasting in agriculture abi no be him originated PLANTATION boys? let him go and plant igbo and leave wetin don be to be. Music is not by force la. sue ko shoe ni
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by gentle007(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2017
My take on the whole issue is this; blackface has planned with 2face to use this controversy as a way to bring blackface back to spotlight.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 7:02pm On May 12, 2017
dfrost:

Baba oooo. We dey push am. Ko si we ri. Na to chill for bar with one ** em.. em.. bottle of ice chilled Ragolis Water remain. grin
Hahahhahaa.. Egbon tho lenu bi pon pon pon, Ragolis water ke? Babaly, are you pitying your liver? cheesy

Alomo is dia!! Shayo is dia!! Monkey tail is dia! Pakurumo is dia!! Doro webo is dia!!

Egbon , abandon the water asap jare. grin

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by propzncribz: 7:15pm On May 12, 2017
Olaedoh:

I dont get it, so one particular track is all his hard work. We both know this guy is just pained and bitter. Yes 2face stole the track, but this is 2017, move on with ur life.
Had it been that song wasnt a hit, him for no dey make noise. Can he really claim he has never wronged someone. Dude should f***king grow up and move on. Shit happens

Regardless how long it has been, it is still his property and he has a right to vex. Songs, poems, stories etc are very sentimental and personal things. Would have been less painful if he stole a car or money but not a song. It's almost as painful as someone stealing your spouse.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:
am always suprised with the nigerians reason some times..this guy says his work was stolen/used without his permission and all some people can say is move on...wizkid..blah blah blah...its only maybe in nigeria that someone can steal or use ur intellectual property and NOTHING will happen..try it in some other country they will sue u for every penny..its painful..wait until the same is done to u then u will know how blackface feels..no doubt the song AFRICAN QUEEN made 2FACE...2FACE shouldnt hide behind that i am humble crap..i support BLACK FACE...#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE

Thought I was the only one thinking the same. Nigerians are where they are today due to poor thinking. Just look at Nigerians on Twitter, Nairaland and IG behaving like intellectually deficient animals. It's insane, really!
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by dfrost: 7:24pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahhahaa.. Egbon tho lenu bi pon pon pon, Ragolis water ke? Babaly, are you pitying your liver? cheesy

Alomo is dia!! Shayo is dia!! Monkey tail is dia! Pakurumo is dia!! Doro webo is dia!!

Egbon , abandon the water asap jare. grin

Ma nigga. That movie was the bomb, brother. DW's role was out of this world!

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Shawnnn01: 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
no wonder jesus kept hammering on love in his preaching,bitterness will only stagnant you..if only he extended a hand of love and friendship towards 2face who knows what God will have used 2face to do for him?when u have a forgiving heart you will prosper beyond human comprehension

Tales by moonlight
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 12, 2017
justianoo:
if only any of u lots worked with the both artist then am sure ur response would have been different. i worked as a dancer for both artist and I can tell you on good authority that blackie is telling the truth.

Don't mind those people talking fart. When Nigerians decide to stop using their brains, they become worse than animals. Just look at people who supposedly have brains in their kpokorishi skulls defending someone alleged to be an intellectual property thief; telling the victim to move on. What nonsense!
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Olaedoh: 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

Regardless how long it has been, it is still his property and he has a right to vex. Songs, poems, stories etc are very sentimental and personal things. Would have been less painful if he stole a car or money but not a song. It's almost as painful as someone stealing your spouse.

He's been angry for how many years now, how has that bettered his life. Anger makes one stagnant. He should let go so he can move on, let him write other songs naa. Harbouring all this bitterness within can be detrimental, both to his health and career. He'll be here hating and being bitter while 2face keeps enlarging his coast. In the long run, he'll just be a sour loser.
He has the right to be angry no doubt, but everything has its limit. Falling on ur feet doesnt make u a failure but refusing to stand after the fall makes you a big time failure

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by propzncribz: 8:23pm On May 12, 2017
Olaedoh:

He's been angry for how many years now, how has that bettered his life. Anger makes one stagnant. He should let go so he can move on, let him write other songs naa. Harbouring all this bitterness within can be detrimental, both to his health and career. He'll be here hating and being bitter while 2face keeps enlarging his coast. In the long run, he'll just be a sour loser.
He has the right to be angry no doubt, but everything has its limit. Falling on ur feet doesnt make u a failure but refusing to stand after the fall makes you a big time failure

How do you know he hasn't moved on. What's the reason you haven't heard any of his songs? Could possibly be because he has ventured into another profession. Just because he's fighting for what is his doesn't need that's thing is his last hope. Truth be told, you are only saying this because tuface seems to be doing better on "TV".

Come on, if it was blackface that stole the song and wasn't still as famous and tuface now wants his songs right, I don't want to judge u because I don't know u but I think u will be saying " blackface should move on and accept he stole the song"
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Olaedoh: 8:30pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

How do you know he hasn't moved on. What's the reason you haven't heard any of his songs? Could possibly be because he has ventured into another profession. Just because he's fighting for what is his doesn't need that's thing is his last hope. Truth be told, you are only saying this because tuface seems to be doing better on "TV".

Come on, if it was blackface that stole the song and wasn't still as famous and tuface now wants his songs right, I don't want to judge u because I don't know u but I think u will be saying " blackface should move on and accept he stole the song"

Different people with different mindsets about life. Wnt equally jugde you cause i dnt know you. If he has gotten over it, he wouldnt be attacking 2face any time he adds a feather to his cap. But then again. To all man his own way. If he has ventured into another business, good and fine, let him stick to it. Not monitoring 2face up and down like they from village send am
Constantly attacking 2face is making him look like a pained sulking baby and honestly, that is not an identity fit for a full grown man
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by beautiful232(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2017
IRobot7:

Lol, that's harsh.
cheesy
IRobot7:

Lol, that's harsh.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by klbakare(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

May you get robbed of all your hardwork and then one little idiot asks you to move on.
Amen.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by propzncribz: 9:05pm On May 12, 2017
Olaedoh:

Different people with different mindsets about life. Wnt equally jugde you cause i dnt know you. If he has gotten over it, he wouldnt be attacking 2face any time he adds a feather to his cap. But then again. To all man his own way. If he has ventured into another business, good and fine, let him stick to it. Not monitoring 2face up and down like they from village send am
Constantly attacking 2face is making him look like a pained sulking baby and honestly, that is not an identity fit for a full grown man

Ah OK, is there a reason why blackface is coming out recently? What's the catch?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by stoic6ix: 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

If Blackface record the song will he blow?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by stoic6ix: 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Now u don see are wetin black pass my yansh abi? cheesy

Nor ever complain abt the blackness of the yansh when we dey bed oo.. tongue

You're too dry
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
stoic6ix:

You're too dry

Make me wet..

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Anthonyben: 9:52pm On May 12, 2017
2face, abeg no add more problem to blackface. the guy don finish.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 9:52pm On May 12, 2017
dfrost:

Ma nigga. That movie was the bomb, brother. DW's role was out of this world!

Hehhhhee. Babaly how the weekend dey go? Softly abi?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Tensionstar(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2017
u have a point, 2face futd black face in d song gheto life' in 2014...dy both visitd idomaland together in which dy made a joind donatn....all these happnd long after african queen and let somebody love u
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by matozim: 3:36am On May 13, 2017
Weed at work.....
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by kokoA(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2017
If you steal my work, I will hunt you for the rest of your life. Most people here are talking truck load of trash, you don't know what it means to have your hardwork stolen. So because one is richer than the other he is free to steal? No wonder rich people trample on the poor as they wish in Nigeria. Tuface should come out publicly to deny this allegation rather than threaten Blackface to apologize. Apologize for what?! For saying the truth? (Yea! As long as tuface refuse to deny that said stole those songs, Blackface's version remains the truth).

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by chukagora(m): 7:05am On May 13, 2017
Almost 90% of the people here is up against black face...This is Nigerias problem, we do not care to know if black face is saying the truth. I pity him if he is saying the truth because this is what is happening in Nigeria with our politicians who embessle the money meant for public use without remorse and will still go to court to claim ownership. Nigeria will be great when we treat issues like without favouritism.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Olaedoh: 10:07am On May 13, 2017
propzncribz:

Ah OK, is there a reason why blackface is coming out recently? What's the catch?

The recent attack started after 2face released his new track. Nobody holy pass
Dude probably felt he was referring to him, but the song is more of 2face's way of reaching out to his fans after backing out on the protest he organised
You sha need to keep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.