Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" (44658 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by 0ntruth: 1:58pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

May you get robbed of all your hardwork and then one little idiot asks you to move on.
Prove of the hard-work robbery or you and blackface should stop talking already.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2017
It seems 2face is looking for another Award winning after winning an award with a stolen song.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Rexnegro(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
no wonder jesus kept hammering on love in his preaching,bitterness will only stagnant you..if only he extended a hand of love and friendship towards 2face who knows what God will have used 2face to do for him?when u have a forgiving heart you will prosper beyond human comprehension
as much as I no That forgiveness is Good Thing to do...but it can Be hard at time when the offender is Been adamant on not Been remorseful with acceptance...for crying out who knows if all these won't have gotten to This level only if 2face just say sorry bro forgive me...but showing And claiming right won't settle anything.... humility should cut across all persons

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by cristianisraeli: 2:00pm On May 12, 2017
nigerians and hypocrisy,they are like bread and butter...those saying forgive would be the first to lynch someone if them steal their properti ..u steal from me or betray me and tell me to forgive and forget..HELL NO.only God in heaven forgives...#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by bigzic(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

So if them say make all Rastamen worldwide come outside , you sef go wan come outside abi?

I nor blame you, na who dey supply you weed I blame..
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by victorazy(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

May you get robbed of all your hardwork and then one little idiot asks you to move on.
rob? with gun or what?
if he was robbed, he should know the road to police station not ranting on social media like scalawag
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by wanted222(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2017
AM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT WITH THE KIND OF RUBBISH SOME NIGERIAN YOUTH COMMENT ON THIS FORUM ONE WOULD EASILY SAY THE FUTURE IS CLOUDY FOR US, YOU LOVE EVERYTHING THE WHITE MAN DOES IS BECAUSE OF THE MENTALITY THEY HAVE . SOMEONE COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW HE WAS ROBBED OF HIS SWEAT YES WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH YET BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE ALREADY CALLING HIM CRIMINAL FOR SPEAKING OUT EVEN SOME LOW LIFE SAID HE SHOULD GO AND WRITE ANOTHER SONG AND MOVE ON . IN THAT WHITE MAN COUNTRY WHICH YOU CAN KILL TO VISIT WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH MENTALITY U PEOPLE DISPLAY HERE . WHAT IF HE SAYING THE TRUTH? HAVE ASKED YOURSELF THAT QUESTION.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by ehemwhy(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2017
In as much as blackface is not begging to feed .... i dnt think anyone has the right to call him poor ..... has tuface denied these accusations.... cast your mind back Komo also accused him of stealing the song enter the place ... those that have stayed long enough in the music industry will agree that blackface is an acclaimed song writter .... artistes steal songs, no be new thing ... if tuface actually stole it he should at least give him credit

2 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Lmao, Rasta man would soon wake up in prison grin
[quote author=bigzic post=56454217][/quote]

By the time he's out of prison, if em talk say make men come out...ein no go fit show face let alone rastamen

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nature8(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Goldenheart(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
Am only interested in the way forward...

cool

How much u want bro.?!
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by bayinq25(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

amen

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by longerthroat(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2017
where does he normally keep his song for people to steal, he dey spread dem for balcony? kuku release dem as son as you write am na... haba.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:
am always suprised with the nigerians reason some times..this guy says his work was stolen/used without his permission and all some people can say is move on...wizkid..blah blah blah...its only maybe in nigeria that someone can steal or use ur intellectual property and NOTHING will happen..try it in some other country they will sue u for every penny..its painful..wait until the same is done to u then u will know how blackface feels..no doubt the song AFRICAN QUEEN made 2FACE...2FACE shouldnt hide behind that i am humble crap..i support BLACK FACE...#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE
Was the Intellectual property (IP) patented in the first lace? undecided
If no, he should move on embarassed
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by chronique(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
I don't know if it is illiteracy or just sheer stupidity, wrong with most of the posters on this thread. Someone claimed his former ally stole his intellectual property and is making huge money from it, people are talking about him being bitter and envious and jealous; are Nigerians this silly? In the U.S, that alone can make him rich forever, and make 2face broke forever. As much as I am a fan of 2face, I won't stand for injustice or just blindly support him. If Blackface has a case against him, let them go sort out themselves in court. Nobody should bully him into submission because 2face is loved by all.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by chuckjoshua(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2017
Forgive keh? There is something called intellectual property. If indeed 2face stole that song, he is in for a big trouble, if Blackface can prove his case in court.

If Blackface wins, all the royalty 2face has collected for the song, over the years, will be paid back. Money made from the release of the single will also be paid to Blackface.

This is just business.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Babayoutoomuch(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2017
daylife7:

Leave God and spirituality out of this...this is one of the biggest problems of Nigeria. ..someone files a lawsuit against a richer fellow... the shortsighted public will call u "Povert ridden" "hungry man" and all sort of names. ..

don't conclude wen u don't know the truth of the matter...don't let sentiment control ur reasoning....
wot the guy is saying might be true or not..we don't know for sure.... afterall he wrote "African queen" that took to d apex of his fame

OK.Let's assume the guy is right. Why court, why not meet my amiable tuface and settle it amicably.

court thing is not easy as we think.Does blackface have enough evidence??
plsss settle out of court and move on.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by sammykari99(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2017
Rastaman calm down ,e get the way you go smoke weed Kirikiri go look like Banana Island .

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Ayauche(f): 2:28pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Lmao, Rasta man would soon wake up in prison grin

Leave am grin gringrin
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Tisham20(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2017
stop making stupid people look famous
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by ezewealth(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
They too dey steal this guy song, na so p square steal him beat, elenma. The guy too dey careless, he no dey too sing but small one way him sing, person go steal am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by wanted222(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2017
Babayoutoomuch:

OK.Let's assume the guy is right. Why court, why not meet my amiable tuface and settle it amicably.

court thing is not easy as we think.Does blackface have enough evidence??
plsss settle out of court and move on.
sorry did you go to school at all, meet ur amiable what a guy who stole from him, you people are nothing but sentimental ass holes.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
,Dear religion has everything to do with it,African queen since 2000 n what? ah ah he should learn to move on with his life..the time he used to say all those things is enough for him to figure out how to get back to his feet. I don't really blame 2face if he decided to file a lawsuit against him because he has said more than enough yet 2face refused to answer him..too much of everything is bad, we Nigerians has accepted that he wrote *African queen *but we can't do anything to 2face because it was God that elevated him,,bitterness will only keep you in frustration and depression..it won't take you and inch to success, ,let's learn to forgive!

Funny u..... justice has no tym limit my friend.... people sue 100yrs ago incident in civilised world, let alone a decade

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Smellymouth:

So if them say make all Rastamen worldwide come outside , you sef go wan come outside abi?

I nor blame you, na who dey supply you weed I blame..

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by slap1(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2017
Blackface, the ship has sailed. Move on.

Rastaman.grin
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 12, 2017
BlackFace, and the people as vindictive as BlackFace, let me tell you a little something:

It is not always about the Song, but almost always about the personality behind the Song. The aura behind a singer plays a great role in people even attempting to listen to the song. There are too many singers, but there are few who truly we watch out for, because their life and style models something in us, represents something in us and conquers something in us. That is why we buy their music and Tuface happens to be a brighter spirit, so free, so simple and so spiritual. But BlackFace, no matter what he sings, people do not even feel like even listening to your song in the first place, not because you are not super-talented but your ego, the negative aura surrounding your visibly malignant soul irritates me.

Forgiveness, humility and wealth attract people. Learn this vital lesson from your experiences and your star shall shine. At this moment, people do not even care that you have been offended by Tuface too many times. People just basely love Tuface. Tuface is wrong for stealing your Song, but nature chooses whoever obeys the common laws of forgiveness, humility and wealth to showcase his Spirition sorry, inspiration.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Mac2016(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2017
if he stole your song pls write another hit song jare.

I get better biz jare..solid bluetooth headset wired/wireless; 48 hrs nonstop music after just 2hrs charging; if battery is down and no access to electricity you use the alternative wire connection provided. Red and Black available for promo price 12k

call 08053220858

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by 1metre: 2:51pm On May 12, 2017
AHCB:
Honestly, Blackface should just let this slide. At least 2face has kept mute all the while.
but is becoming very serious, we need to hear from 2baba as well
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by jephito(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
Where is Faze sef?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Samcoflex75(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2017
were 2face for see ur song steal na? did u record it in his studio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.