Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" (44655 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Codes151(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2017
Black face na Rasta man now Wonders shall never end lol
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Buchiano50: 2:57pm On May 12, 2017
Wetin be blackface? undecided
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by FirstCounsel(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Oshodi bridge lawyers ! LOL .Gones are the days men .
The lawyer should sue him for defamation
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by bizzibodi(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2017
Y is 2face not wearing dread locks with d others. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by ostirich(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2017
But come to think of it
what if blackface is saying the truth?
what I music managers or makers are ripping people of?

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by piecesprince(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
Oga ranta abi rasta are you ok at all? today they stole your song next another song have been stolen.still cant remember when last I heard any of your songs even on ordinary naija radio station not to talk about online or mtvvase wake up before you jam rock untop blessed 2baba matta
JamieNaij:
Blackface has reacted to the letter sent by 2face Idibia's lawyers to him, asking him to apologise within seven days for all the defamatory statements he has made against him and his manager, Efe Omorege, or be dragged to court. 2face in the letter dated May 5th, asked Blackface to apologise for accusing him of song theft, sabotage, music royalties fraud amongst others.

Blackface, in a previous interview with LIB, alleged that 2face stole his song, Let Somebody love You, and that his lawyers had already filed a lawsuit against 2face and his manager, Mr Omorege

Speaking exclusively to LIB today, Blackface says he has received the letter from 2face's lawyesr but vows never to apologize.

"They sent me that letter some days ago asking me to apologise. Rastaman apologises to nobody man. Rasta will never apologise to them because they are filled with evil and fuckery so they should go to hell and anything they want to do they should do but I know that my lawyers should have served them already. What am I apologising for? Somebody takes your music and then you apologise? Is that for real? They are really playing with themselves and I think the manager is putting him in a whole lot of trouble. They know they are in a whole lot of trouble. They took a lawyer from Oshodi bridge to write something for them who does not even know how to weigh the case and know what to even write. Illiteracy is around them. They are crazy. They don't even know what they are doing "he said

Continuing he said "The evidence is there that they sang my song and somebody else published it. It is my song and somebody else published it. I am not even talking about African woman right now. I am talking about Let Somebody Love you. That song shouldn't have been released without my permission because it is my song. The manager went to publish my song. I don't know what kind of pilfering they are doing because they are industry crooks. They are robbing the industry of a whole lot of things. That is what they are doing"he said

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/go-to-hell-i-am-not-apologising-to-you.html

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by thesuave10(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2017
2FACE IS A SCAM
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
His speech seems not matured to me how can a full grow man b calling another foolish it sounds childish even if u want to air ur opinion still yet it doesn't warrant such derogatory statement
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by ChikaSunday(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2017
JamieNaij:
Blackface has reacted to the letter sent by 2face Idibia's lawyers to him, asking him to apologise within seven days for all the defamatory statements he has made against him and his manager, Efe Omorege, or be dragged to court. 2face in the letter dated May 5th, asked Blackface to apologise for accusing him of song theft, sabotage, music royalties fraud amongst others.

Blackface, in a previous interview with LIB, alleged that 2face stole his song, Let Somebody love You, and that his lawyers had already filed a lawsuit against 2face and his manager, Mr Omorege

Speaking exclusively to LIB today, Blackface says he has received the letter from 2face's lawyesr but vows never to apologize.

"They sent me that letter some days ago asking me to apologise. Rastaman apologises to nobody man. Rasta will never apologise to them because they are filled with evil and fuckery so they should go to hell and anything they want to do they should do but I know that my lawyers should have served them already. What am I apologising for? Somebody takes your music and then you apologise? Is that for real? They are really playing with themselves and I think the manager is putting him in a whole lot of trouble. They know they are in a whole lot of trouble. They took a lawyer from Oshodi bridge to write something for them who does not even know how to weigh the case and know what to even write. Illiteracy is around them. They are crazy. They don't even know what they are doing "he said

Continuing he said "The evidence is there that they sang my song and somebody else published it. It is my song and somebody else published it. I am not even talking about African woman right now. I am talking about Let Somebody Love you. That song shouldn't have been released without my permission because it is my song. The manager went to publish my song. I don't know what kind of pilfering they are doing because they are industry crooks. They are robbing the industry of a whole lot of things. That is what they are doing"he said

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/go-to-hell-i-am-not-apologising-to-you.html

Please leave this guy and keep watching my short movie: THE CHRONICLES OF OSAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orpNmHyH6qs

Join us when you are done. 08032606847, 08114735145
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by salafy050(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
Who you epp?
Who no you?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Blitzeee(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2017
Dear Blackface,

Top of the day to you.

Kindly consider this few lines in guiding your next line of action.

2 Face stole your first song, maybe when you are more or less together and he got away with it. This is understandable because you may not foresee breakup. But, the fact that he stole your other songs after the experience of the first really indicates there is an element of lie somewhere. MISTAKE REPEATED MORE THAN ONCE IS A DECISION. If this claim is true, I challenge you to critically look at your studio process for possible review.

Thanks,

Blitzee

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by tianshie(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2017
So, he wrote African Queer? For LGBTQ or what?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 3:54pm On May 12, 2017
kambee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kambi, walahi talai you are beaurriful. shocked

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by XtraTochi: 3:55pm On May 12, 2017
Jarizod:
This nigga tho..

Let's even say 2face really stole ur song..Why Haven't u been able to come up with another hit song since u are the king of hits Ur life just remain stagnant.. Nonsense
it's not that simple bro, inspirations doesn't come often and our grace and luck are different. Maybe he was destined to be great with that one work but 2face changed it for him. Ever since the makers of whatsApp sold it to Mark Zuckerberg have you heard or seen any other app made by them, It's not easy to see another person prosper and progress with your work while you remain stagnant. Some would commit suicide. Especially when no credit was given
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by DJInfluence: 3:59pm On May 12, 2017
This Blackface bad belle don turn addiction. He better go him village to find cure. Just dey waste energy dey hate on Tuface. the funny thing be say the more he hate, the more tuface progress. The place and people tuface mingled with, that guy no fit mingled with such people.

In a way i sorry for him life because the thing no just stagnant, but dey recess as well. Even Efe come famous pass am no be say Efe sabi sing grin grin grin
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:
am always suprised with the nigerians reason some times..this guy says his work was stolen/used without his permission and all some people can say is move on...wizkid..blah blah blah...its only maybe in nigeria that someone can steal or use ur intellectual property and NOTHING will happen..try it in some other country they will sue u for every penny..its painful..wait until the same is done to u then u will know how blackface feels..no doubt the song AFRICAN QUEEN made 2FACE...2FACE shouldnt hide behind that i am humble crap..i support BLACK FACE...#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE
Guy am surprisd oo many us here lov 2face die. They see nofin rong with him stealn Blak face songs na b/c de tif my fon & na nokia i d use i 4 reply dem but dis bottons na xtra wahala
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by kingsmaila(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2017
Please the duo should avoid embarrassing the Idomas.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2017
The mentality on this forum is really embarrassing and nauseating. Ideologically we've been left behind by the advanced world. If Blackface allegations are true, I will seek him and get behind him. No matter how long it takes justice must be served.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by altitudee: 4:19pm On May 12, 2017
though many people love 2face but I strongly believe there is an hidden truth... How would you feel? if it actually happened! that your song was sang by some else and that made him/her popular Just like when your boss uses your own idea to gain promotion claiming it was his idea
Shit happens....so it does happens
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by mekuso89(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
bro I suggest you change your weed supplier
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by mekuso89(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
XtraTochi:
it's not that simple bro, inspirations doesn't come often and our grace and luck are different. Maybe he was destined to be great with that one work but 2face changed it for him. Ever since the makers of whatsApp sold it to Mark Zuckerberg have you heard or seen any other app made by them, It's not easy to see another person prosper and progress with your work while you remain stagnant. Some would commit suicide. Especially when no credit was given
well is that the only hit song 2face recorded
and besides if blackface had recorded that song it would've been a waste cus his voice turns things off

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Caveatemptor(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
Goggle intellectual property rights to understand blackface's grudge.
To sue one for intellectual property theft is not a sin especially if the thief has made millions from the theft.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
Uhm.
U guys have gone a long way,this guy would have helped u in ur career if u had remained close friends
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by israelmao(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2017
Frustrated being.Pls there is an emergency here rescue team should be on red alert in case he jumps into Lagoon!!!
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Deilluminator(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2017
Jarizod:
This nigga tho..

Let's even say 2face really stole ur song..Why Haven't u been able to come up with another hit song since u are the king of hits Ur life just remain stagnant.. Nonsense
Stagnant as a result of hatred. Lol
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by NeChErEnO1(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2017
buh make una think am oo!! Y person go still person song ba?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by zedman1(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2017
Erngie:
This guy is too bitter..Gosh! How's the girlfriend managing because me I can't stay with such an unforgiving heart. Blackface please move on and stop playing the victim because nobody really cares.
that his said girlfriend is my papa's sister who's by far older and I think richer than him. If him try nonsense them go brush am.....who ask me?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by ediman: 5:12pm On May 12, 2017
Watchout This drama will give Blackface popularity to an extent.

That it what he has been looking for.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by dfrost: 5:12pm On May 12, 2017
emeijeh:
Hhhmmmmm

Tree don begin get branches

Whoever is giving this black face mind, is really misleading him.

@blackface, swallow ur pride and dóbàlé

In Alaga SmellyMouth voice, more like whoever is selling the weed he is smoking should stop selling it to him cheesy grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.