Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" (44657 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by hucienda: 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
Where's Faze in all this?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by okonja(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
Let the game begin cheesy
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2017
Black face wetin dey give you mind?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by IRobot7(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2017
Na court go tell who get final yarns.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by cristianisraeli: 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
am always suprised with the nigerians reason some times..this guy says his work was stolen/used without his permission and all some people can say is move on...wizkid..blah blah blah...its only maybe in nigeria that someone can steal or use ur intellectual property and NOTHING will happen..try it in some other country they will sue u for every penny..its painful..wait until the same is done to u then u will know how blackface feels..no doubt the song AFRICAN QUEEN made 2FACE...2FACE shouldnt hide behind that i am humble crap..i support BLACK FACE...#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by okoliexpress: 1:33pm On May 12, 2017
lately i no come they understand this guy and eedris beef for successful artists, really i no understand their para. in their boom, they refused to make wise and right choices now they are making it seem like the successful artists owe them something...
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by magoo10(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2017
lols black face no get chill
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by beautiful232(f): 1:34pm On May 12, 2017
see him black face like monkey shocked pls leave my 2baba alone
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by IRobot7(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
beautiful232:
see him black face like monkey shocked
pls leave my 2baba alone

Lol, that's harsh.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
no wonder jesus kept hammering on love in his preaching,bitterness will only stagnant you..if only he extended a hand of love and friendship towards 2face who knows what God will have used 2face to do for him?when u have a forgiving heart you will prosper beyond human comprehension

Leave God and spirituality out of this...this is one of the biggest problems of Nigeria. ..someone files a lawsuit against a richer fellow... the shortsighted public will call u "Povert ridden" "hungry man" and all sort of names. ..

don't conclude wen u don't know the truth of the matter...don't let sentiment control ur reasoning....
wot the guy is saying might be true or not..we don't know for sure.... afterall he wrote "African queen" that took tuface to d apex of his fame

8 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by GetItRightniger(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
Make blackface leave 2baba alone na. Visit www.getitrightnigerians.com for more hot gist
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by walosky(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2017
grin

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by mightyleks(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2017
More comments please...... That's the only reason am here

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by cristianisraeli: 1:44pm On May 12, 2017
its not jealousy when u fight for ur right...if[b] BLACK FACE[/b] CAN PROVE TO A JUDGE that 2FACE stole/used any of his songs without his permission then he need not apologize to no one..he should rather SUE 2FACE [/b]simple..many people really dont understand d guys nickname [b]2FACE.#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE

2 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by NegeduGrace(f): 1:47pm On May 12, 2017
daylife7:

Leave God and spirituality out of this...this is one of the biggest of Nigeria. ..someone files a lawsuit against a richer fellow... the shortsighted public will call u "Povert ridden" "hungry man" and all sort of names. ..

don't conclude wen u don't know the truth of the matter...don't let sentiment control ur reasoning....
wot the guy is saying might be true or not..we don't know for sure.... afterall he wrote "African queen" that took tuface to d apex of his career.
,Dear religion has everything to do with it,African queen since 2000 n what? ah ah he should learn to move on with his life..the time he used to say all those things is enough for him to figure out how to get back to his feet. I don't really blame 2face if he decided to file a lawsuit against him because he has said more than enough yet 2face refused to answer him..too much of everything is bad, we Nigerians has accepted that he wrote *African queen *but we can't do anything to 2face because it was God that elevated him,,bitterness will only keep you in frustration and depression..it won't take you and inch to success, ,let's learn to forgive!
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by justianoo(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2017
if only any of u lots worked with the both artist then am sure ur response would have been different. i worked as a dancer for both artist and I can tell you on good authority that blackie is telling the truth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by nobleblood: 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
Just because 2baba is good looking and is and award winner doesn't mean he never did what this guy is accusing him off.

We should learn to judge things from position of right v wrong. If 2baba stole his intellectual properties, then its only right to do the right thing by way of compensation.

Nigerians should stop insulting this man for fighting for his right.

8 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by smith666999(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
"I am not even talking about African woman right now. I am talking about Let Somebody Love you. "

"African Woman" or "African Queen" ?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Skipuru(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
You all should stop insulting blackface,

How you feel when person wey you trust betrays you.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by eezrell4luv(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2017
Mumu somebody
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Gemc3(f): 1:56pm On May 12, 2017
Na only your songs dem de thief everytime. Can't you keep them well?

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by dotcomnamename: 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
Well,

Audi alteram partem is a Latin phrase meaning "listen to the other side", or "let the other side be heard as well". It is the principle that no person should be judged
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by mennard(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
I wish these guys can just settle this out of court and move on. Both of them are talented and I believe Blackface can still do the magic now.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by plessis: 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

So if them say make all Rastamen worldwide come outside , you sef go wan come outside abi?

I nor blame you, na who dey supply you weed I blame..
leave Weed out of this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.