Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" (44653 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by propzncribz: 10:15am On May 13, 2017
Olaedoh:

The recent attack started after 2face released his new track. Nobody holy pass
Dude probably felt he was referring to him, but the song is more of 2face's way of reaching out to his fans after backing out on the protest he organised
You sha need to keep up

Oh really. I don't follow gossip online. But why would Tuface sef sing a song like this when he knows blackface dey para for am.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Olaedoh: 10:19am On May 13, 2017
propzncribz:

Oh really. I don't follow gossip online. But why would Tuface sef sing a song like this when he knows blackface dey para for am.

The song was for the people calling him names for backing out from the protest he organized, he was just trying to tell them that nobody holy pass, we all Bleep up.

The pained blackface just jumped in on that and started spewing trash. You should try listen to the song dou

And YES i do follow gossip online. What better way to stay trendy
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by propzncribz: 10:48am On May 13, 2017
Olaedoh:

The song was for the people calling him names for backing out from the protest he organized, he was just trying to tell them that nobody holy pass, we all Bleep up.

The pained blackface just jumped in on that and started spewing trash. You should try listen to the song dou

And YES i do follow gossip online. What better way to stay trendy

OK thanks for the enlightenment. Two of them should just make up and find an agreement.

So na me no dey trendy abi grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by SandraDiOku(f): 11:00am On May 13, 2017
black face is very bitter its so sad
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
Can someone get me this guy phone number and let me advice him to get something better doing with his life and stop this trash that is dragging on. If he can not compose another song again maybe we should advice him to go and learn carpentering and start a new life from there, and stop smoking IGBO up and down.

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by quintessence007(f): 11:45am On May 13, 2017
he probably wants to say RASCAL nd NT RASTA. Yeye dey smell undecided . your​ glory don use codeine
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2017
Gemc3:
Na only your songs dem de thief everytime. Can't you keep them well?

cheesy

Babes you have wickedness in you ooo grin

Hey, it's been a while I heard from my favorite follower smiley

Hope you're good and how's abj?

1 Like

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Gemc3(f): 10:26pm On May 15, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy
Babes you have wickedness in you ooo grin

Hey, it's been a while I heard from my favorite follower smiley
Hope you're good and how's abj?
Hi hi... I no wicked o. Lol
I'm fine sha. Abuja is ok. How have you been?
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2017
Gemc3:

Hi hi... I no wicked o. Lol

I'm fine sha. Abuja is ok. How have you been?

Been good dear, just Lagos stress smiley

You have yourself a great day kiss

PS: I think I might have "mistakenly" hit the PM button. You receive mails from here right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.