Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. (14179 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by lolawilliams(f): 10:40pm On May 13, 2017
tayoxx:
jesuu..so na true
Lol. Do you think the OP was lying?
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Elkay3: 10:44pm On May 13, 2017
divinehand2003:
Ahhhhhhhhh

So you mean these fine things have PHALLUS?

Queensuccubus come and see female-like homosapiense with penís down there instead of a V.

I kind of pity them, they're caught in between two worlds...neither completely here nor completely here.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 10:51pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:
Even Bobrisky makes me look at some women properly to be sure she isn't a tranny. grin

Girls with husky voice take note.

Hairy girls, take note.

Oh boy the list is endless, you just can't be too sure.

I even sometimes wonder if a certain miss Nairaland contestant isn't one...cheesy

#Kidding
If she had said yes to you, and allow your 1 inch penis_ sing to her, perhaps you won't be throwing shades like the loser that you truly are.

#Kidding.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by smardray(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2017
2buffagain:

Are you for real or are you just speaking out of your present konji status bros?
That's a line you can't uncross once you do.

I for one will never choose to cross that line, not because of machismo, but because I know how the human mind works.
This thing we call a brain is more flexible than we know and excels at rationalizing experiences.

Doing something like that will cause a psychological tear/trauma that you might not be able to deal with until your brain eventually rationalizes the experience as "normal".... aka you would basically become bisexual. And we all know there is really no such thing as a "bisexual male". Only females are afforded such titles grin
i didnt read all dese...too much for dose little words i said
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
If she had said yes to you, and allow your 1 inch penis_ sing to her, perhaps you won't be throwing shades like the loser that you truly are.

#Kidding.

lol!
I never proposed to her. We were only friends and flirted occasionally.

#Superman
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2017
smardray:
i didnt read all dese...too much for dose little words i said

Sorry Bros don't take it the wrong way. Just trying to be as verbose as possible about these things so no one is ignorant about the subtle workings of the mind. Many have fallen!

1 love.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Abeeni: 10:56pm On May 13, 2017
You are crazy and a weakling. You should bury your head in shame. You cannot even come to terms with the fact that she rejected your sorry aśś even after so many months. Fool.

SafeDavid:
Even Bobrisky makes me look at some women properly to be sure she isn't a tranny. grin

Girls with husky voice take note.

Hairy girls, take note.

Oh boy the list is endless, you just can't be too sure.

I even sometimes wonder if a certain miss Nairaland contestant isn't one...cheesy

#Kidding

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by tayoxx(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. Do you think the OP was lying?
I actually didn't blive at first...these days someone needs to bcareful oo..
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
tayoxx:
I actually didn't blive at first...these days someone needs to bcareful oo..
I hope you guys will be careful enough so u dont get played.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:

lol!
I never proposed to her. We were only friends and flirted occasionally.

#Superman
Like you're the type to propose to or flirt with a lady, you black sorry case of a loser. tongue

#Joker_Kidding.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
Abeeni:
You are crazy and a weakling. You should bury your head in shame. You cannot even come to terms with the fact that she rejected your sorry aśś even after so many months. Fool.

lol! See painmemt.grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Like you're the type to propose to or flirt with a lady, you black sorry case of a loser. tongue

#Joker_Kidding.

I'm proud of my skin tone bobrisky wannabe. cheesy
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I hope you guys will be careful enough so u dont get played.
We'll try. Thankfully, there aren't many trannies in Nigeria. So, possibility is a brother might get shagged by a real woman ( olosho) than a tranny.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
We'll try. Thankfully, there aren't many trannies in Nigeria. So, possibility is a brother might get shagged by a real woman ( olosho) than a tranny.
More like it.

Their price ranges from 10k upward..
Enough to buy a wig and lunch and a fast food restaurant.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:

Well ure right but no one know tomorrow. You might find yourself in ATL either planned or unplanned.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1 you still in Brazil? Cuz that place too is very suspect grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:

More like it.

Regular sighted!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 13, 2017
talk2alabama:
Some ladies in nairaland sef.. Who knows.. Dem fit be trapezoids
abeg let me know such ladies make no go fall into their trap.dont want to be talking to no bobriskis female grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Regular sighted!
That's the price a certain girl gave me in the guise of making her hair. grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:

That's the price a certain girl gave me in the guise of making her hair. grin

Buahhahahh

You have been played.
Its not too much for her hair na, depends on what type of hair style it is.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:

More like it.

Oh so you patronise trannies? No wonder you easily confused one of them for a former miss nairaland contestant. How revealing...

SafeDavid:

I'm proud of my skin tone bobrisky wannabe. cheesy
Dude, unless I'm mistaken, which I know I'm not, you're blacker than the blackest coal minded from the deepest coal mine in Enugu.

So, be proud of your black skin colour, loser. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Oh so you patronise trannies? No wonder you easily confused one of them for a former miss nairaland contestant. How revealing...

Dude, unless I'm mistaken, which I know I'm not, you're blacker than the blackest coal minded from the deepest coal mine in Enugu.

So, be proud of your black skin colour, loser. grin

Try harder.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Regular sighted!
That dude is a loser and a confused being. He fail to know olosho, ashana and ashawo have different price range and different specs... grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 11:15pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:

Try harder.
Don't need to. Especially when it involves a loser. And don't forget, 'a weird' individual. grin tongue
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2017
2buffagain:
MrBrownJay1 you still in Brazil? Cuz that place too is very suspect grin

Yeah, still in Brazil, and its getting a bit out of hand these days. I love this place die but its getting crazy so am starting to plan the next destination.... Either Medellin, Miami or back to Sydney.

As for these ladyboys, yeah they are everywhere.you CANT know its a man until they are going in your house, by then you must pay them to leave, if not they start shouting that they are travesrti and going crazy.... And due to shame, you pay up so they keep quiet and leavie

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:15pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
That dude is a loser and a confused being. He fail to know olosho, ashana and ashawo have different price range and different specs... grin

You have bad mouth.
Who has helment ooooo....lemme comman be going before fight starts.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:

We know their kind on Nairaland...grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 11:16pm On May 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Well ure right but no one know tomorrow. You might find yourself in ATL either planned or unplanned.
No such thing as 'no one knows tomorrow'. Anybody who is truly straight, will feel repulsed at the sight of a woman with a dick.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Don't need to. Especially when it involves a loser. And don't forget, 'a weird' individual. grin tongue

Are you done?
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by AfroSamurai: 11:17pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:

We know their kind on Nairaland...grin
Course you do. They usually bear safe and David. Don't they?
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by talk2alabama: 11:17pm On May 13, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg let me know such ladies make no go fall into their trap.dont want to be talking to no bobriskis female grin
I been don dey suspect dat bumbae grin
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by SafeDavid(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Course you do. They usually bear safe and David. Don't they?

#Lame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / I Bangd Both Of Them / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.