Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. (14806 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Deception is creativity and there is no grade to it but the effect it has on its targets is astonishing.

A true man who loves himself does not begin with a woman by asking for pussy right away on first contact...unless you chase prostitute.

So a man may get caught in this deception if he is out prowling for ashewo and end up with tranny. But on a regular meet, greet and invite type deal, something will give him away long before you hit the bedroom, in which case there will be no discovery of d1ck in place of pussy.

Any man that is unable to discern true female gender in a meet and greet type encounter is having problem with his masculinity. Trust me!

Its good to have experience of what you are talking about, because if not, then you are just talking out of emotion. Any person who think he/she can spot a tranny 100% of the time, has ABSOLUTELY no clue on the subject.... As I said, this babe is now a stripper in LA/Las Vegas, and nobody (let alone the clients in that strip joint) knows she was born a man(she would be lynched on the spot, if they knew).... And by the look of her FB pics, she is now dating some latino dude.

And remember, after such sexual reassignment surgery, you go to the gov, and they change your civil status from M to F, so their damn ID/passport would says they are females.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by tegak10: 10:45pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by IdeyFindWife: 12:38pm On May 17, 2017
2buffagain:

All this one is talk. How many trannies have you met? Yes some are spottable, but if they are committed to the task...
As someone mentioned up there, only a fool thinks he can be 100% accurate at catching them.

Also, this will only lead to the disqualification of big girls, hairy girl, girls with naturally husky voice (some trannies have sexier voice than some natural girls), etc. Natural Women with these features are plenty and many men like them like that. Insulting their masculinity to make your point is off-base.
With all due respect, You're just talking from a lack of realistic worldly experience and an attempt at forming machismo on the internet.

Straight up word; it gets laughable watching people forming itk like they know jack.

It'd take close encounters to spot some trans folk. And just how these Naija bound cats wanna do that beats me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 4:11am On May 19, 2017
Confirmed!

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2017
You'd probably see this by the pool and think this is a hot girl you should say hello to. But you'd be wrong, because this is a trap.

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2017
Those thick thighs would make you think this is a woman, but no...it's a trap.
Fellas, A feminine body should NEVER stop you from asking WHAT she is. If she is the one for you, she will understand.

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by luminouz(m): 3:39am On May 20, 2017
2buffagain:
Confirmed!
U mean this sexy he-she is trans........I would have gone to her to say hello if u didn't tell me....God!!!
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by luminouz(m): 3:41am On May 20, 2017
2buffagain:
Those thick thighs would make you think this is a woman, but no...it's a trap.
Fellas, A feminine body should NEVER stop you from asking WHAT she is. If she is the one for you, she will understand.
Me DAT loves big booty would have prepared my toasting words on this one.......Imagine getting to d room n she telling she is a trapqueen......I might just fvcking FAINT!!!!
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by ebonflexy(m): 4:20am On May 25, 2017
Suky01:
Bros how come you know and have all the trap queen pictures. Hmm

As a bachelor, living in a city with too many "surprises", you tend to know how to get these things so you know who to miss!
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2017
ebonflexy:

As a bachelor, living in a city with too many "surprises", you tend to know how to get these things so you know who to miss!

Pretty much...there are ways to get these things.
Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by 2buffagain(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2017
Trap

Re: Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. by khia: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2020
2buffagain:
Atlanta is known as the place with the best looking black women in the US....but it's also known for other things!

If you ever find yourself in ATL and you're checking out a woman, just be sure that she is ACTUALLY a woman and not a man. grin
Now you might be thinking, "I'm not daft. I can tell the difference between a man and a woman"....well, my guy, levels don change O. cheesy

Most of them will even tell you what they are so you can't say anybody decieved you.
On this thread I will be posting confirmed pics of some of ATL's traps / Trannies (aka 3-legged girls)

Didn't you write this 2buffagain! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? / Which Tribe Will You Marry From / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.