Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Choosing A Life Partner. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing A Life Partner. (51493 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2017
Story
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Habeyy(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2017
NaijaBlend:

50 years ago, there were no books, no tutorials, no lectures, tips about marriage yet marriages lasted with love and happiness. Today, we have all sorts of guidelines, tips, tutorials, counselling before and after marriage, yet marriages are crashing like the Nigeria economy under some people!
u gave d perfect answer to d op

4 Likes

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2017
I think say na toks or tosyne2much dey write this topic
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2017
That no 3 is very essential Mahn, I can't deal with girls that ain't updated.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by openmine(m): 11:26pm On May 15, 2017
3. Social Compatibility:
I keep telling my friends that my future wife will be my best friend as soon as we get married. She will be beside me anywhere i go and asides being my confidant, she will be my gossip mate. All these can only be possible if you two are socially compatible.
Imagine telling your partner that Donald Trump, the President of America has
shut his boarders against foreigners and she/he be like, "Has George Bush been changed?”. Social compatibility matters alot.
Imagine telling your partner that Chelsea just scored and this response pops up..."na drogba score?....he is a very good defender" grin grin
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by kadree(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2017
Habeyy:
To sum up what d op write....its like saying am looking for sexy,religious,buttylicious ,God fearing,educated,nice job,rich family mad ass curve,good accent ,good voice,knows d bible fro head,can twerk ,can speak in tongue ...guys stop fooling ursef,,,quote me if am wrong...dere is nothing like complete package on earth,what d op wrote was d bane of our thought while still an undergraduate ...no single girl will ever have what u wrote,marriage has little or nothing to d with ur write up (ask true christians) will I live my wife that has 95 % good modest and better character because she no get yansh,or because she 's a little bit over my shoulders. ...all this are d trait u look for in a girl fend and not in a wife. ..I pray when u get dere you will know how to cross the river...when it comes to wife issues,...u choose base on ur need more than ur want...peace out
This is the deal.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by openmine(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2017
chibabe259:
Working dick should be added.
U don spoil cheesy cheesy
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by jfleece(m): 11:33pm On May 15, 2017
Are they good peeps out there?

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by openmine(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2017
number5:
Op u forgot one grin grin angry

She must like football grin cheesy cheesy

Well, for me anyway..

I cant Imagin me gisting with friends abt football den my wify comes in and is like "who scored the loosing goal"? cry
grin grin grin
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
I think say na toks or tosyne2much dey write this topic
No be me write am ooo egbon cheesy
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by icejoel(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2017
Goldenheart:
cool
Number 7 killed it....
where you see number 7... Mbok
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by dan4oster120(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2017
Please friends don't ever buy into this lie of the devil that you must taste your wife because marrying her... Dis lie is to make us all a fornicator and people who will never ever want to marry until they have taste every girl on earth... That wat devil turn people into(Womaniser) they never ever get satisfied.... DAT is d spirit... Until died one day and find himself or herself in Hell that when the devil will be fulfill and you will know that you have done yourself a big big Wickedness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by dan4oster120(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2017
Please friends don't ever buy into this lie of the devil that you must taste your wife because marrying her... Dis lie is to make us all a fornicator and people who will never ever want to marry until they have taste every girl on earth... That wat devil turn people into(Womaniser) they never ever get satisfied.... DAT is d spirit... Until they died one day and find himself or herself in Hell that when the devil will be fulfill and you will know that you have done yourself a big big Wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by iRepNaija1: 11:49pm On May 15, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Sexual compability, always taste d product before buying,some ladies do not last in bed,always complaining dt dey r tired,wen yuh just getting started,buh dia fada go gv u long note wen u come for dia hand in marriage, buh dey cnt even stay 4 three rounds smh....

Women who say that are with partners who don't know what they're doing in bed. Instead of saying you're terrible, they'll say they're tired. This can also apply to women.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by LarryBeryl(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2017
chibabe259:
Now I'm interested......compatibility is calling.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by iRepNaija1: 11:50pm On May 15, 2017
And both should remember to get an STD/STI test and a blood test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by buchilino(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2017
OP ALL DIS COMPATIBILITY WOULDN'T WORK. HOW DO I NO COS B4 I GOT MARRIED I TRIED IT. N MEN, I NEARLY REGRETTED IT. D SOLUTION ONE HAS WEN LOOKING 4 A LIFE PARTNER, IS TO PRAY. TELL GOD U NEED A WIFE OR HUSBAND. HAVE AN OPEN MIND, U BE SURPRISED D BEAUTIFUL REPLY HE WILL GIVE TO U. MOST TIMES D PERSON GOD BRINGS IS NOT ALWAYS WAT WE EXPECT. BUT GOD ALWAYS BRINGS BIG SURPRISES IN SMALL PACKAGES.

4 Likes

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by CzarChris(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2017
kinibigdeal:
You can only find a good partner in deeper life
Guy you are kidding right? Don't let the ankle long skirt wearing, black thread hairdo, ear covering headscarf deceive you. Some of the most promiscuous and talented bedmatic/bedroom dynamics girls I've ever known attend deeper life. I have dated some of them, I know.

3 Likes

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by dan4oster120(m): 12:05am On May 16, 2017
Devil don't want anyone one of us in this 24th century to be a principal(Ruler,Master,Leader, over all things)that why he his releasing easy and sweet lie or deceit DAT sound so sweet and get us to believe it at all cost,so that we can all be a principles breaker because he knew from d beginning that we created to be a principal over all things,now doing everything to A Slave over all things instead of being a principal over all things and at end make sure we all burn in hell with him.. This is d Assignment of d devil on earth over all of us....I beg us all let agree together to give devil d biggest disappointment of his life, so that Jesus(our Heavenly Father can be happy and so that we can all reign with him at last) this is d desire of our father to us
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by obyrich(m): 12:11am On May 16, 2017
chibabe259:
Few people will understand the importance of this comment. I know of a marriage currently on the brink of ruins courtesy of an inactive dick.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Deepfreezer(m): 12:14am On May 16, 2017
God please i want this girl to be the last bus stop for me .
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by dan4oster120(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2017
Trust me when I said that the devil is at war against our destiny, is not those girls doing those things, they devil has possess them to do wat they are doing and you also are taking advantage of the opportunity, so u see we all in deep shit,y cos somebody is on assignment to destroy us and take our inheritance... That the plan of d devil... So are we continue to let this evil prevail over us...let say no and repent of our sin and truly return to Jesus, Holy spirit,God by giving him our whole life,soul and body and making him our lord and he will save us from this wickedness

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Youdondeymad: 12:15am On May 16, 2017
cr7rooney10:
That no 1gangan
grin Guy you no well at all,your meme na fire.

Weldone sir

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by dan4oster120(m): 12:16am On May 16, 2017
Trust me when I said that the devil is at war against our destiny, is not those girls doing those things, they devil has possess them to do wat they are doing and you also are taking advantage of the opportunity, so u see we all in deep shit,y cos somebody is on assignment to destroy us and take our inheritance... That the plan of d devil... So are we going to continue to let this evil prevail over us...let say no and repent of our sin and truly return to Jesus, Holy spirit,God by giving him our whole life,soul and body and making him our lord and he will save us from this wickedness
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Xkalaban(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2017
Mehn at this point, na only God hand the ish dey. Plenty chics come & go but I never still find wetin I need. Even parents don dey panic give me.

Family background alone has made it impossible to marry just anyone. Education things, cute sisters n wifies who are very smart n well to do & Yankee based from a-z. I no fit fall hand @all. There's a certain caliber of girl I need. Beautiful, homely and reserved but well exposed, brilliant, resourceful, soccer & a 90's hip-hop lover..but where is she

4 Likes

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Youdondeymad: 12:22am On May 16, 2017
Funjosh:
Genotype and Blood group very important. undecided
This is the most important rule.

Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by dan4oster120(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2017
I like to help some friends in here who are willing to be help in matters like this and much more... Let chat on WhatsApp...08091217077
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by IykeD(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2017
danchuzzy:
@OP you didn't mention intellectual compatibility...

Very important...I can't compromise this
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by letsbepieces: 12:29am On May 16, 2017
6. Don't Limit Your possible Choices:
Some people for one silly reason or the other have sworn that that they can never marry outside their tribe, country or race. Thing is we are all human and some of us have our destinies tied outside our tribes,countries and races.
Do away with the eyes of a tribalist or racist when choosing a partner, love is the ultimate and paramount reason.

DONT MIND THE OP, TRIBE, NATION AND CULTURE ARE CENTRAL TO COMPATIBILITY IN EVERY MARRIAGE, UNLESS U WANT TO SACRIFICE YOUR IDENTITY AT THE ALTER OF MARRIAGE. .

IF HE IS MUSLIM, HE WILL CHANGE UR NAME TO AISHA OR FATIMA.

IF NOT, UR NAME MIGHT BE AMAKA BUT UR SON WILL ANSWER KOLAWOLE OR MUSA.

I HOPE UR UNDERSTANDING, BECOS THIS IS THE REALITY, NOT THAT FANTASY HE WROTE.
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 16, 2017
ifeanyimartins:

only to you and the likes of you
Orisirisi so u dedicate ur first quote to moi shocked
U get time o whalahi u get time
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 16, 2017
femi4:
you and Money
Have to retire before 30 grin na must
Re: Choosing A Life Partner. by Shoolar(m): 12:35am On May 16, 2017
My next partner must be the mother of my kids and my best friend[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.