Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41295 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
onyxo76:
your girlfriend can't know she is 2 weeks pregnant she will have to miss her period for a month before knowing.

Is it not possible she took in immediately after her last cycle?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by odiakc: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
Just try convincing her to leave the pregnancy, giving her some cogent reasons
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by thesicilian: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks
Seems more like none of her sisters have kept their pregnancies before marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Bolieve: 9:47am On May 17, 2017
ebukahandsome:
She want to remove it or you want her to remove it.
Examime Your conscience bro
If her mother removed her, you wouldnt have known her and vice versa

I can[ fathom the last sentence.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by vickylincon(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2017
stiles009:

liar!!
small boy seeking attention

which sort of pregnancy test takes 24 hrs to get the result?
badooo. you b professional niyen o
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by adeabimbola700(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Charlieeeboi post=56569672]Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

Why did you in the first place Had sex without protection.... And how old are you..... una go Dey Bleep without sense of reasoning..... mtchewww

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by emmanugo: 9:47am On May 17, 2017
Nigerians.. we can turn saints with other peoples problem... my guy examine ur situation n take d best(maybe not d rit) decision and don't be decieved by doz forming angels here... dey will do worse if dey were to be in ur situation . .peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by seangy4konji: 9:47am On May 17, 2017
i think dis kids on nairaland have brain problem...a guy says he want her to keep it,u r still calling him heartless and sort from the first commenterdid they drop dangote cement on ur head the day u were born to read that the girl is the one that wwants abortion

my guy let het abort it...d girl no wan have u as husband...
am..

Maybe u dodge bullet u know know cos i dont know why she wan abort .

maybe na chinko get dat baby and she go born half caste albino...

anyway..if na me,make she abort am if she nor hear..better things still deh ahead to think of
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by lepaciousfunmi(f): 9:47am On May 17, 2017
Damibiz:
Funmi,he wanted a Solution nd i gave him one,story end

Lol cheesy

My dear, I can never advice any woman to go for an abortion, it's dangerous, I was once a victim, can never try dat again in my life, did it all becus I can't face my parents, wo my dear brother, it's better to keep d baby ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by TinaAnita(f): 9:48am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?

So you want her to be a mother before being a wife? What stops you from becoming a father the right way? Since you are ready to be a father then go pay her bride price ASAP before the baby bump starts showing. Wake up and do the right thing
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by proff010: 9:49am On May 17, 2017
My brother the bible says your firstborn is ur strength you better don't loose your strength n besides it is a sin. Their is still reason she is hiding from u. It shows she doesn't truely love u if she dies in d process u are in trouble.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Chukwumeremeze(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks

"Find a way to get her mother's phone number. Give her a call and tell her everything. Let her know your stand and her stand on the issue. If you are willing to marry, let the mother know.
In case she asked why you did not approach her in person instead of calling. Let her know your love for her daughter and do not want anything bad to happen to her and you are ready to marry her as your wife. "

Someone posted this advice, please go ahead adopt it.

If she still insists on carrying out the abortion, dust your shoes and run away from her (a woman who cares about something intagible as what people would say over the life of an innocent child and even your feelings alone is a selfish woman).

That someone seems so appealing to you doesn't mean she is meant to be your wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by dotman10(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2017
I dont know why i feel pressed to comment on this but let me tell you, dont ever allow her to get rid of the pregnancy, even if it requires that you inform her parents yourself because if anything happened to her in the process, you will be in a big problem. pls dont ignore this advise
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Parable007: 9:51am On May 17, 2017
Omotayor123:
The girl is not serious. when she knows she can't marry with pregnancy why agree to unprotected sex?

You're a man and you must stand your ground. Tell her you're keeping the baby at all cost and you will never forgive her if she aborts it.

Threaten to go tell her parents, I'm sure they won't support abortion either.

if she's really serious about it, you guys can get married before the baby bumb would be spotted.
The choice would be hers only to make.!

young man this is the best advise so far, end of story! I will also advise that both of u pray and see your pastor to help you out. mind you, many people on nairaland are animals they don't have sense, someone is in dare need he is already in a deep problem, why the insult and ranting when it can happen to anyone, the you. man is sincere that he wanna keep the baby , that's the issue no one is talking about condom or u protected sex the deep has already been done, if you don't have anything to say pls don't talk at least ull save ur MB N save the young man from mental N psychological hurts.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by TinaAnita(f): 9:52am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

but she wants too..it's obvious she doesn't want to marry me cos I've asked her to and she said she can't marry me cos she's pregnant for me

If you are really honest that she doesn't want to marry you then let her go do the abortion all by herself without your interference. Do not be part of her decision to abort the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Bukayot: 9:53am On May 17, 2017
Lobatan minus your salary
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2017
jonbellion:
Ugh the number of idiotic comments from the religitards are just so irritating
If your beliefs don't support abortion why don't you shut the Bleep up and let people who have reasonable advice to give the OP talk.must everyone subscribe to your beliefs Most of y'all criticising him have probably done worse things. You christians are like 31% of the world population so you should know that about almost 6 billion people don't give a shit about your religious beliefs
angry

So you've carried your ministry of hatred of religious people and ignorance of religious beliefs to the romance section ? Who said non-Christian religions don't deplore abortion ? And who said that there are no non-religious views against abortion ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:54am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks
fvck fvck man

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Lloydfather(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2017
O boy don't about the baby, I u like her (ur girl) and wish to marry her in future approach her family with the help of ur people and tell them what's up and ur plans concerning both of u future, by doing so there will be no more trouble for her. Thank me later when u will be proud of that baby when the baby grows.

SAY NO TO ABORTIONS
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Damibiz(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2017
Yes u re right,if u read my comment very well,i asked him to take the mixture first.,SAYNOTOABORTION
lepaciousfunmi:

Lol cheesy

My dear, I can never advice any woman to go for an abortion, it's dangerous, I was once a victim, can never try dat again in my life, did it all becus I can't face my parents, wo my dear brother, it's better to keep d baby ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by shady16: 9:57am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she ......

So fukin n cumin in her ain't a sin? Or you wanna join da 'baby daddy' gang. haha
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by dee02(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

Super striker, #WehdoneSir wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by supereagle(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?

She's opposite of a woman. Naturally, women want to be mothers and majority hardly abort, they will say I don't know if I would conceive again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by itsbrahams: 9:59am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

If all what u said is true
if you love her enough to marry her and want her to keep the pregnacy-pls walk to her closest sister and explain things to her or even her mum and make your intention known that you want her to keep it and marry her.---before the tommy starts showing , do the introduction and after the delivery proper wedding can follow.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by larrypourl(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2017
johnbuck81:
Don't put your kids in her honey well if ur not ready to be a father. use condom or try doing the withdrawal method. Abortion is murder.

Oga withdrawal method don f guys up oo, use condom jeje or know her cycle, other than that, forget it.

Op seek professional advice, nobody will prescribe anything to you here and like someone said if you have an income keep d baby, if the mother doesn't want to stay let her go. Good luck bro.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices if you're in Lagos and you're interested, holla. cool

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Sike(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2017
Y'all should tell the OP to just marry her fast.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by jonbellion(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So you've carried your ministry of hatred of religious people and ignorance of religious beliefs to the romance section ? Who said non-Christian religions don't deplore abortion ? And who said that there are no non-religious views against abortion ?
lmaoooo you nor well cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 10:04am On May 17, 2017
oh my God. just how HARD IS IT FOR SOME PEOPLE TO KEEP the prick zipped in them trousers. Just how hard it is for a lady to keep her legs closed.

well, DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF UR ACTIONS
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Only1mi(f): 10:06am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

but she wants too..it's obvious she doesn't want to marry me cos I've asked her to and she said she can't marry me cos she's pregnant for me

She can't marry u cos she's pregnant for you? Please explain.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by johnbuck81(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2017
larrypourl:

Oga withdrawal method don f guys up oo, use condom jeje or know her cycle, other than that, forget it.

Op seek professional advice, nobody will prescribe anything to you here and like someone said if you have an income keep d baby, if the mother doesn't want to stay let her go. Good luck bro.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices if you're in Lagos and you're interested, holla. cool
i guess it's a big deal for some guys to pull out before a Lil bit of semen drops off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.