Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41305 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:35am On May 17, 2017
my dear if you really don't want her to abort it then stop helping her to get drugs for abortion. still beg her to keep d pregnancy.. if possible tell her mum abt it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by iammee(f): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
tell her to use folic acid
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Sexytemi(f): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?

its very simple, even Google can help, she should eat boiled unripe pawpaw,not too ripe pineapple, lime and lemons, I mean eat them everyday o
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Ehi07(f): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
Some people are just so careless with words. Like must you joke with everything? When did we become so unkind. Someone is in dilema & has asked for advice, if you can't be kind & offer good solutions don't comment. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by justmenoni: 9:36am On May 17, 2017
Let her do it by herself, just in case in the future when she might fail to conceive, she would blame just herself ....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
You know abortion is a sin but you don't know fornication is also a sin
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2017
ENTER ANY PHARMACY AND ASK FOR BABYLIVEMICIN
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Emmawa(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2017
If she abort it end the relationship, and u must stand az a man never allow her to carryout her own wrong decision. lastly, make plan and marry her immediately. remove d mentality of drug.
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Abumtestimony1: 9:38am On May 17, 2017
You know the truth guy...leave that unborn child to be. You want us to carry abortion with you..of course., you enjoyed it raw and the outcome you're reaping. Premarital sex is a sin..abortion is a murder. But y not use the CAP OF DISOBEDIENCE (CONDOM)
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by jjjjj2017: 9:39am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am not sure you read d story well before judging and abusing me...but z all gud
if u cant afford expensive condom, gold circle is less than 100naira. If she wants abortion, let her do it on her own. why cant she close her pussy when shes not ready to become a mother

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Techm8: 9:39am On May 17, 2017
sagerasaq:
waiting for dem slay queens to give us d answer
They​ just might be in the same situation and are conflicted too
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Damibiz(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2017
Funmi,he wanted a Solution nd i gave him one,story end
lepaciousfunmi:

You won kill person ni? Hahahah sad shocked dats too much dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by jackie35(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks

You know abortion is a sin, but you don't know that sex before marriage is a sin.

You need to be flogged seriously.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by jgbemson1: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
brother ,please do talk to her about the abortion danger ...Its better she keep it ....

secondly ,do not involved urself in the abortion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2017
Humility017:
why should your girl be engaging in premarital sex if she knew she can't keep a pregnancy.

if you're truly serious wit your plea for her to keep the baby... make up your mind and let her know you will pay her dowry before the pregnancy shot out.
with that move I believe she will keep the baby but please I won't advice abortion

Oga forget that thing. If he doesn't, she would. My ex fiancée did that also. She disturbed me for four months till I succumbed. We were preparing marriage at the year's end. She took in again after I warned her she would give birth if she becomes pregnant because she said she can't do without sex with me even when I wanted to end sex in the relationship. This time I drove her out and she removed it. Lied to me she had a miscarriage, begged to return and wanted to have unprotected sex again. This time, e no work. I drove her home with the help of my family since I realised she wasn't ready for marriage but sex alone
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Kelly4rmwest: 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Ehi07(f): 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Some people are just so careless with words. Like must you joke with everything? When did we become so unkind. Someone is in a dilema & has asked for advice, if you can't be kind & offer good solutions don't comment. Haba!
Please don't let her make you go against what you know is right. Abortion is murder. Don't make a mistake you wont be able to live with. Try & do right by her,make her realize you really do want her not just because she is pregnant. If she still doesn't want to marry you involve her family. An innocent baby's life is at stake. She can give you the child & move on with her life. It's your responsibility to protect that child. Start now!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by delishpot: 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

but she wants too..it's obvious she doesn't want to marry me cos I've asked her to and she said she can't marry me cos she's pregnant for me

So, why you helping her abort it? If you don't want it aborted, and you think you can marry her, why not keep your marriage proposal card open and tell her you can not be involved in killing the baby?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Shafiiimran99: 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Pregnant's slayer no dey here
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by gbeseun(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Op lemme ask u are u capable of being a father, and since the carrier said she is not ready why don't u decide once and comot eye, u enjoy the sex and to k of having sexual intercourse with a lady you are not married to is a sin already do u don't want to add insult to ur injury, tell ur bar to do her wish and give her support. Family is important also and she has a point. Adoju tini OMo is what Yoruba call anyone who perform immoral act. Have ur face and that is ur bae.God will forgive u
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by denitro(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Immediately you give your girlfriend the drug and she takes it. You will kill the baby.
The spirit of the baby will immediately separate from his or her body and return back to
God who gave it life.

Consequence is that that spirit has lost the opportunity to experience earth life and will have to
wait till the Resurrection before taking up his or her body again in a glorious resurrection.
The parable of the talent clearly teaches that at that point talent (child) will be taken away from you
because you hid it in the ground (buried the child) as a result of your selfishness.

Goodluck trying to reason your way with the Saviour then.
Coldblooded Murder, abortion (unless advised by a medical professional).... are sins unto death.
meaning once you commit them, you are destined to pass through hell and will
not be redeemed till after the millennium when Christ will rule and reign.
REMEMBER you have be warned. This message will stand as a witness against you if you
decide to kill that child and deny the child any opportunity to experience earthlife and learn
how to return back to God.

(Show your girlfriend this message she will definitely have a rethink)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Trustworthiness: 9:43am On May 17, 2017
Find a way to get her mother's phone number. Give her a call and tell her everything. Let her know your stand and her stand on the issue. If you are willing to marry, let the mother know.
In case she asked why you did not approach her in person instead of calling. Let her know your love for her daughter and do not want anything bad to happen to her and you are ready to marry her as your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by taurusmena1(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2017
Honestly I see u as a hypocrite.how come abortion is a sin to u and pre marital sex is not.Also taking drugs to terminate the pregnancy is not a sin to you.stop deceiving yourself cos nairalnders are not deceived.
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by condomuser: 9:43am On May 17, 2017
When you raised her two legs up, entered through the right, to the left and center did you call us grin

Abi when you were inside her enjoying the opiotus and screaming "Call me Daadii" did you call us grin

Post the picture of the pregnancy test result or we don't believe it.

Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by onyxo76(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2017
your girlfriend can't know she is 2 weeks pregnant she will have to miss her period for a month before knowing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:43am On May 17, 2017
Emmawa:
If she abort it end the relationship, and u must stand az a man never allow her to carryout her own wrong decision. lastly, make plan and marry her immediately. remove d mentality of drug.

Won't work. She's not ready. She'll leave him
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

Both of you should go report yourselves to your parents
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Omotayor123(f): 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

but she wants too..it's obvious she doesn't want to marry me cos I've asked her to and she said she can't marry me cos she's pregnant for me
The girl is not serious. when she knows she can't marry with pregnancy why agree to unprotected sex?

You're a man and you must stand your ground. Tell her you're keeping the baby at all cost and you will never forgive her if she aborts it.

Threaten to go tell her parents, I'm sure they won't support abortion either.

if she's really serious about it, you guys can get married before the baby bumb would be spotted.
The choice would be hers only to make.!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by jonbellion(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2017
Ugh the number of idiotic comments from the religitards are just so irritating
If your beliefs don't support abortion why don't you shut the Bleep up and let people who have reasonable advice to give the OP talk.must everyone subscribe to your beliefs Most of y'all criticising him have probably done worse things. You christians are like 31% of the world population so you should know that about almost 6 billion people don't give a shit about your religious beliefs

angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
Nl has gone to the dust. The first page of this thread screams it in loud voice. How can so many people be a slow poke simultaneously?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.