Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41275 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by millionaire1(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2017
wait i want to by groundnut at the busstop when i come back then i will answer your question....bye bye
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 10:08am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks
OK.. Read through page one and had to modify my comment. Op don't mind these sentimental peeps telling u bs about keeping it. I wouldn't want a situation where she might blame that child for her predicaments in future if things don't go well. You guys should abort and move on but if she changes her mind(willingly) then proceed to keeping it. Ask google for the best drug to use.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Malawian(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks
For the sake of the rest of your life, DO NOT EVER CONSENT TO ABORTION. there is no going back. i am telling you based on my guy that has gone from king to pauper after doing abortion for his GF

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by ofoka: 10:09am On May 17, 2017
Bros tell her you don't want abortion and don't give in irrespective of pressure and you and her will be happy having your child. Also start the marital process with what you have and she has become your wife.

If she doesn't want to marry you let her but at the child and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by 0079jaBond(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

At the bolded, if you knew this, how come you didn't know sex before marriage is also a sin? Op, you're quite funny. Simply own up to your mess and stop claiming to be Mr Nice.

I wish you the best of luck and may God give your girlfriend more wisdom. Daz all!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by OmoMummy2: 10:11am On May 17, 2017
Please don't abort the pregnancy, talk to someone in your family who can meet with the girl's parent to relate that she is pregnant. Am sure they will not want her to terminate the pregnancy. Am sure both families will reach a conclusion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by flakkybaby: 10:12am On May 17, 2017
pleace go to the pharmacy ask of " pregnant care" it will help thank me latter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Miraculousamuel(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

I really wish I could have your number do I could call you to talk to you...
If you say you need to keep the baby, I really wanna know, are you up to the task And now that she says she ain't ready, that she wants to abort it, can't you meet her parents and prove your responsibility
Or better still, threaten her with walking away

Abortion is a crime in the sight of God and Man!!!

Hell No! !
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Safiaa(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2017
Mimzyy:
Apart from the fact that getting these drugs without prescription is illegal, has it occurred to you that her body system might reject the drug and lead to complications?

No these drugs rarely cause complications. Theres a 0.1% chance. You can do your research and check for yourself. As long as she gets it prescribed by a medical professional.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by donisaiah: 10:15am On May 17, 2017
Is it me or are u not sure of what to do, first u say u want d baby n next u want us to help u take a life. My brother if u want d child/pikin, go see d gal parent but if na abortion we nairalander are to party to it and if any thing happen to dat gal well my brother kirikiri is ur next destination Thank You.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 10:15am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?
she wants a husband not a baby Daddy hence the reason she said non of her sisters have gotten pregnant outside marriage, if you want her to keep it,marry her,or you think its everyone that wants to be a baby Mama, choice differs
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by millionaire1(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2017
av you forggoten that time when love they sweet.....see yourself now

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Sheungbengar(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2017
mrsfavour:
if u have some income,u go and marry her . pls next time let her study her cycle to know when she is free and when not to avoid such again.
Mrs favour, can u hint me on the free/safe sex period?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Seamareggae(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2017
Your own case is better naaa.... maybe she wants you to guarantee her marriage b4 she keeps it...

But if she doesn't cheat... Marry her cos my own dilemma pass ur condition naaa....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by hahn(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

You know abortion is a sin but adultery come be wetin? Confused Christians doing what they know how to do best undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Glomoni: 10:24am On May 17, 2017
For ur mind, ur talking to kids right? U really want her to abort it, stop deceiving urself. But remember u are planning to kill an innocent baby that hv done nothing wrong to u. Abortion is 50/50, she may loose her life, say no to abortion!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by onyxo76(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2017
nurshah:

Is it not possible she took in immediately after her last cycle?
she could have taken in only 7-12 days after her last cycle
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by hasyn04(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2017
newslifeop:
Why didnt.use condom at first
I taya oo! And condoms are cheaper than diapers.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by hahn(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So you've carried your ministry of hatred of religious people and ignorance of religious beliefs to the romance section ? Who said non-Christian religions don't deplore abortion ? And who said that there are no non-religious views against abortion ?

It seems Christians are more against abortion than they are about adultery which is what led the op to where is is right now

Do Christians really have the moral standing to be against abortions when Jehovah aborts millions of babies via miscarriages? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Greyman11(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

she wants to.. I've asked her to keep it but she said she can't, I don't want to force her..I don't want her to say someday dat d reason she married me z cos of d baby she had for me
Is ur call bro,we must take responsibilities for our actions.. U either back off from the abortion talk and let her have d baby even if it means informing her parents,unless u have notin doing through which u can carter for the baby but even at that,abortion is murder u can choose to displease her or be a murderer,it is ur call bro,abybody giving u d name of any drug now that fertilization has taken place is a coniving murderer.. Do what is right to right ur wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Eibams60(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?
but u re not aware that sex is sin abi. chai
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Chukwuemeka4ch: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
forget about what people will say or family members will keep the child come to think of it what if you were aborted by your mummy
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by hasklin(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

Post removed
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by thunderbabs: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
Lol....funny story...yet, you re the one asking us for a drug that is safe for abortion?

Why not leave her to find a way round it herself, since you ve implored her to keep the pregnancy.

You are a con urself....I suspect you want dt abortion, only cooked up dt story to paint ursef gud n d girl bad.

Anyway, ordinary panadol is safe. Buy her dt and mk sure she uses it with a glass of clean water.

#dassol
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nina4u(f): 10:32am On May 17, 2017
And women kill their babies why others can't have any due to rare blood group causing the woman to die if they get pregnant.. Wicked world
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by blazetitov: 10:36am On May 17, 2017
solasolasola:
The withdrawal method is the reason so many people are pregnant today.

It works though subject to discipline and self control.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by heenriiy19(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2017
Is she an olosho?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by naijagobetter(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

why would I cook up a story? am I begging you for money for d drugs or wat?
if she insist on abortion, you should let her do her thing, she will appreciate your actions in years to come. I dont want to be a party (accomplice) to murder. Since you believe its wrong dont do it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by BlackOnassis(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2017
2 weeks pregnant? undecided C'mon son, u gat to do better than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Secrets Of Women That Men Should Know / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.