Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Do Men Like Virgins? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Virgins? (54461 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
IbnIslam:
ok ma. Madam hymen abi na hyerin

You're so funny. I forgot to laugh. My alias is hyerin, not hymen. Get it right. Stop trying to make a fool out of yourself. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 19, 2017
Sincere4u:

Virgins are the best jare.
Non virgins are even finding it easier these days. In the olden days, i was told trouble awaits the girl that gets deflowered outside wedlock unless it's same man that deflowered her she was marrying.
Had i met a virgin earlier in life i perhaps wouldn't have found myself where i am today.

You know you show no interest in girls in private, virgin or no Virgin.
Why are you playing the victim in public?.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by dareenglish: 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
i have read all the comments, wow, babe u really started an issue here...i can speak for myself only but i think a lot of guys would agree with me. Hell maybe a few girls would.

truth is.... people on opposite sites of an island(especially when things go south) think the grass is greener on the other side.

Marriage is usually result the end of a long/gud relationship...Men give it all in a marriage, time , money, energy, we forgo everything. so forgive us if we want the woman to be worth it. Who wants to find out that the woman you spent 5 million on a marriage to, bought a car because she likes that type, work your ass off for that school fees to those expensive schools of the children, take travelling, and basically slave away for is banging some guy who cant afford he panties or a guy who can only refer to you as "SIR" or "Oga". she is the shield that guards the realm of man. just look at Adam, if Eve were a little smarter perhaps we wouldn't be in all this worldly mess. so forgive us if we subconsciously try to avoid mistakes in a life partner. WE GUYS KNOW THAT THE LONGER YOU R WITH A GIRL THE MORE YOU START TO FORGIVE HER, hence the instant break up.
Your woman is your standard, when guys try too bang her and fail they respect you and better yet, THEY RESPECT HER.Before we guys commit we have a choice, forgive us if we chose what we think is best.
The facts are, a fresh pussy is a tight pussy, and the pussy holder is unlikely to go out for servicing if you know what you are about down there. A virgin means she is untested, unused, likely inexperienced, someone you can explore the kamasutra, Anunga Runga with, she can learn and so can i, also i dont have to worry about the guys who have been with her. they never mattered.

A D.V is someone who i have to take on her word, and you know women lie, she could have been commercial and claim 2nd hand,love is difficult without trust, imagine meeting and old friend and you brag of the woman you want to marry, you see her coming, then you ask you guy" how far, wetin you feel about that girl, then he's like, " that babe wen dey come, omo that babe sabi bang oh, i bin date her when we dey school".
We try as guys to avoid shit like this, " if the lady is worth it we can marry her, but like i said before, i/we dont want to slave away for a LovePeddler or valueless bitch" you girls imagine ordering an iphone 6s from konga and on opening the package you see Nokia 33 ten, fairly used. and stop being so damn cheap. no guy seriously ever marries a LovePeddler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by mkoabiola: 9:36pm On May 19, 2017
Cos d pussy does not stink
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Psalmwhyte(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like y'all lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut.

She gav a false impression about her person, ofcox d guy will surely react 2 such 1st impression she gave him.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

Lol. I was referring to you. Nairaland glitched or something. Were i texted you replaced "my father". Or maybe, you're the one responsible for this so don't try to act innocent or think I'd be ashamed or something tongue. I know what I wrote. The original reply is still there. You can keep fooling yourself, clown.

Mofo, you must be referring to you father,'you have disgraced the idiootic father enough, just go and sleep. He will soon come back drunk as usualgrin grin grin

Stop dreaming of the vulcanizer Tha disvirgined you, he has done what God asked him to do, he is gone with your hymen forever, you are no longer a virgin, stop whining on Nairaland
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by dongidz: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
Virgin or not that guy no go stay before that can only be part of the issues he left her not main reason truth be told too,no matured reasonable guy does that am a guy too,its different when u claim virgin because ur are shy at first and after sex one cud see u hv had sex ones or few times order that now seeing that u be real hoe claiming virgin that is a no no for all guys
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by alolimet: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
dareenglish:
i have read all the comments, wow, babe u really started an issue here...i can speak for myself only but i think a lot of guys would agree with me. Hell maybe a few girls would.

truth is.... people on opposite sites of an island(especially when things go south) think the grass is greener on the other side.

Marriage is usually result the end of a long/gud relationship...Men give it all in a marriage, time , money, energy, we forgo everything. so forgive us if we want the woman to be worth it. Who wants to find out that the woman you spent 5 million on a marriage to, bought a car because she likes that type, work your ass off for that school fees to those expensive schools of the children, take travelling, and basically slave away for is banging some guy who cant afford he panties or a guy who can only refer to you as "SIR" or "Oga". she is the shield that guards the realm of man. just look at Adam, if Eve were a little smarter perhaps we wouldn't be in all this worldly mess. so forgive us if we subconsciously try to avoid mistakes in a life partner. WE GUYS KNOW THAT THE LONGER YOU R WITH A GIRL THE MORE YOU START TO FORGIVE HER, hence the instant break up.
Your woman is your standard, when guys try too bang her and fail they respect you and better yet, THEY RESPECT HER.Before we guys commit we have a choice, forgive us if we chose what we think is best.
The facts are, a fresh pussy is a tight pussy, and the pussy holder is unlikely to go out for servicing if you know what you are about down there. A virgin means she is untested, unused, likely inexperienced, someone you can explore the kamasutra, Anunga Runga with, she can learn and so can i, also i dont have to worry about the guys who have been with her. they never mattered.

A D.V is someone who i have to take on her word, and you know women lie, she could have been commercial and claim 2nd hand,love is difficult without trust, imagine meeting and old friend and you brag of the woman you want to marry, you see her coming, then you ask you guy" how far, wetin you feel about that girl, then he's like, " that babe wen dey come, omo that babe sabi bang oh, i bin date her when we dey school".
We try as guys to avoid shit like this, " if the lady is worth it we can marry her, but like i said before, i/we dont want to slave away for a LovePeddler or valueless bitch" you girls imagine ordering an iphone 6s from konga and on opening the package you see Nokia 33 ten, fairly used. and stop being so damn cheap. no guy seriously ever marries a LovePeddler.

There should be honor to a lady who prides herself, nevertheless that does not make a marriage, neither does it bring happiness. Men have dated ladies as virgins and still broke up with them for another. If virginity is all it takes, then I guess all virgins will have happy marriages today, and non virgins wouldn't.
The next question for virgin freaks, who love conditionally is to ask themselves "Am I a virgin?"
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
divicode:

Mofo, you must be referring to you father,'you have disgraced the idiootic father enough, just go and sleep. He will soon come back drunk as usualgrin grin grin

Stop dreaming of the vulcanizer Tha disvirgined you, he has done what God asked him to do, he is gone with your hymen forever, you are no longer a virgin, stop whining on Nairaland

Lmao. You're just an ignoramus. If you like, keep up with your stunts grin. Be editing my texts you hear? Because you cannot think of something tangible to text except spew gibberish and altering my texts to justify yourself. It just shows you have low self-esteem. A degenerate, is what you are. Depletion of brain cells has left you completely mentally deranged, you cannot differentiate reality from falsism . It is people like you that needs to be exterminated from the face of the earth because you're nothing but a nuisance and a complete waste of 8 minutes grin cheesy. I hope you keep being an illiterate because it is so comical to see an animal in the midst of human beings. grin grin. Continue iyeh, I hope this editing/manipulative skills is putting food on your table. If not, it's a complete waste of talent. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

Lmao. You're just an ignoramus. If you like, keep up with your stunts grin. Be editing my texts you hear? Because you cannot think of something tangible to text except spew gibberish and altering my texts to justify yourself. It just shows you have low self-esteem. A degenerate, is what you are. Depletion of brain cells has left you completely mentally deranged, you cannot differentiate reality from falsism . It is people like you that needs to be exterminated from the face of the earth because you're nothing but a nuisance and a complete waste of 8 minutes grin cheesy. I hope you keep being an illiterate because it is so comical to see an animal in the midst of human beings. grin grin. Continue iyeh, I hope this editing/manipulative skills is putting food on your table. If not, it's a complete waste of talent. grin

I don't have time to read all the rvbbish typed in there whoore. Go and prepare to stand by the road for your night duty you little olosho
There is no need looking for that mechanic or vulcanizer who impregnated and deflowered you with hiv dick
You are a waste of space and time. Vseless public dog
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Sheikhmd007(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like y'all lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut.
Hey guy, you must be inteligent I mean look the grammar, anyway you hit the nail on the head. R.S.V.P
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jayooh: 11:04pm On May 19, 2017
Haryohdeji:

that is how one girl lie to me she was a virgin 3yrs back, n came to me for sex when she was on her period to deceive me....thank God I saw her pad when she was putting off her paint..... that is how she would have deceive me.

that day was the end of the relationship

She wan simulate the experience for you mean. Niqqa you're cracking me up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Olibboy: 11:08pm On May 19, 2017
why do you like fresh things
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Giel: 11:14pm On May 19, 2017
Fadman4real:

To me I believe virginity is between you and God has nothing to do with your husband. It is your body you are keeping yourself for God not for any man.

I agree with this
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jorion(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2017
wizod:
There are no more virgins as soon as on crosses 12yrs except on nairaland where virtually all her ladies are virgins via alum.
Hahahahahahahaha

Hehehehehe. Virginity based on logistics.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 19, 2017
divicode:

I don't have time to read all the rvbbish typed in there whoore. Go and prepare to stand by the road for your night duty you little olosho
There is no need looking for that mechanic or vulcanizer who impregnated and deflowered you with hiv dick
You are a waste of space and time. Vseless public dog

Ehen now you don't have time abi? When you were using your editing skills, you did not know tongue. You for kukuma edit am na so that I can testify to seeing glorified stupidity grin. Sheybi now you cannot read? Abi your eye dey pain u ni? cry. It is not my fault you are an illiterate na. Na me tell u not to go schl? See as you dey insult like small pikin sef grin cheesy. You keep talking about mechanic, are you sure you are not one? Hehehe... Ode like you. See as d tin dey pain u. First one, no dey pain na second dey pain pass. tongue. All what you wrote is nonsensical and untrue therefore, it doesn't apply to me. You can keep barking like a rabies-infected dog. They go soon come neuter u. Olodo rapata! grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jayooh: 11:29pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

You're so funny. I forgot to laugh. My alias is hyerin, not hymen. Get it right. Stop trying to make a fool out of yourself. grin

Just laff it off. Twas humorous
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2017
Virgins? Not all men like virgins. Virginity is of zero importance to me. No rational person dwells on something so irrelevant and insignificant. There's nothing special about it.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by seun1960(m): 11:38pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=Fadman4real post=56661866]

It is only unserious men that see virginity as an important decision to make when choosing a life partner. There is no where in d bible that says a man must marry a virgin.

For the lady to lie is enuf for d guy to dump her but for d guy dumping her cause she is not a virgin means the dude is not matured enough for marriage. To me I believe virginity is between you and God has nothing to do with your husband. It is your body you are keeping yourself for God not for any man. Guy dont quote wat u dont know
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 19, 2017
jayooh:

Just laff it off. Twas humorous

It wasn't tbh. Because there was no correspondence whatsoever.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jayooh: 11:41pm On May 19, 2017
Sheikhmd007:
Hey guy, you must be inteligent I mean look the grammar, anyway you hit the nail on the head. R.S.V.P
LOL, you see noticed. This one must be a linguist. She deh try
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jayooh: 11:46pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

It wasn't tbh. Because there was no correspondence whatsoever.
Oh! My dear, it's there, you just don't see it
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 19, 2017
jayooh:

Oh! My dear, it's there, you just don't see it

Okay oh! Mr it was humourous. It was funny but I forgot how to laff sha. Satisfied?
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jayooh: 12:48am On May 20, 2017
Hyerin:

Okay oh! Mr it was humourous. It was funny but I forgot how to laff sha. Satisfied?

Hian
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Ekaka1(m): 4:54am On May 20, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Why do people like fresh bread, even though they've eaten lots of bread before?

Damnnnnn! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by ISISs(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2017
Wwheeeeew.
Men n virgins.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by MrSly(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2017
P.S. if you can't be civil or polite. Get off this thread. Don't be a nuisance.[/quo

You aren't polite either.

In response to your post. In Africa, relationship is mostly a business where a man spends a fortune to procure a liability. No one wants liabilities, let alone, second hand liability.
A man can't provide you with almost all your needs and expect you to share with others, that single thing you can offer him. No one in sane mind does. Your virginity is the only proof that you have not started sharing.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by MrSly(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2017
Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like men lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut. Because if he truly loved her instead of trying to hit that, he wouldn't have left. Just like that.
Women and sentiment. So because she was scare she has the moral stand to lie. Truth often pays better than lies. Unfortunately, in relationship women and lies are like......

the pics pls
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 20, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Who Virgin help? Watin I wan use tight pussy do?

As you be pastor na. You no fit know. JJC
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 20, 2017
Hyerin:

Ehen now you don't have time abi? When you were using your editing skills, you did not know tongue. You for kukuma edit am na so that I can testify to seeing glorified stupidity grin. Sheybi now you cannot read? Abi your eye dey pain u ni? cry. It is not my fault you are an illiterate na. Na me tell u not to go schl? See as you dey insult like small pikin sef grin cheesy. You keep talking about mechanic, are you sure you are not one? Hehehe... Ode like you. See as d tin dey pain u. First one, no dey pain na second dey pain pass. tongue. All what you wrote is nonsensical and untrue therefore, it doesn't apply to me. You can keep barking like a rabies-infected dog. They go soon come neuter u. Olodo rapata! grin

How was market yesterday night. Since the mechanic that discirgined you did it, you don dey do the thing free of charge. Abeg make I do my own before the thing turn to borehole or well finallygrin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by vicmangs(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2017
Hyerin:
I'm just curious but I watched a movie were a guy broke up with his girlfriend after he found out she wasn't a virgin (cos initially she lied she was but later told him the truth). Not only in movies do these things happen, but also in reality. Why?

Men want virgins but they themselves aren't virgins. Going to mess up and shxt like that but when females do it. Oh no. She is a slut/LovePeddler etc. Gender inequality much? Not to be a "third wave feminist" or "neo-radical feminist" but this is how I feel. So much is expected of a lady but little is expected of a man. I mean, why?

The world is changing everyday. Stereotypes are being broken. If you expect women to be pure & chaste before marriage then why can't you? (referring to men)

P.S. if you can't be civil or polite. Get off this thread. Don't be a nuisance.
He probably sent her away not because she wasn't a virgin. He lost confidence in her because he was afraid of their future. Most of us men bother musch abt the future because we don't wanna live our lives in regret making us to cheat on our dear wives. So if she can say an expensive lie like that then how can he trust her. My opinion though no one is perfect but ur attitude determines ur altitude in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I End This Relationship?? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.