Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son (56755 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by dingbang(m): 5:58am On May 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

"They only speak up when things go awry"

Abeg when else will they speak up? When things are sweet. Is it not the same you that will say "Ehen so why are you telling us now, attention seeker".

That is how in that thread about how Patience got married early, you went and commented "why is she telling us now?"

Abeg when is she supposed to tell it.
I'm not understanding your line of comments.
Marie, I didn't sign up on nairaland for you to understand my comments... And why the heck are you always monitoring me? Don't you have any tangible thing doing in your life?

If you can't understand my comments then you ignore. And please quit quoting me if you don't have anything tangible to type. I initially wanted to ignore replying you but I thought it would bd best to inform you about your attitude.

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by nwoye72: 6:42am On May 21, 2017
Quite sorrowful one.people are so wicked even to the extent of sacking her and abandoning her and his son.but how could ladies allow there boss to jump on them,i just wonder
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by TinaAnita(f): 6:56am On May 21, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The child will be who ever he wants to be, with or without his father.

Every child needs both parents for obvious reasons trust me. It's not easy for one parent to single-handedly raise one
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Omonigeriarere: 7:11am On May 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Kai see this fine babe cannot wrote or spoke simple English. See all that she wroted,no wonder the guy raned away from her

Mr English, is the word 'raned' the past tense of run?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by BABANGBALI: 7:21am On May 21, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Mr English, is the word 'raned' the past tense of run?
sorry it was a sleep of fingers I wanted to write runed

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by chikachike86(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
Who unleashed this idio't? So because you've exchanged your dignity for a few pennies, in order to get your mother's severe stroke treated, you now feel relaxed and entitled to comment like an entrapped rabbit that has just gained its freedom? If you're sex-starved and in need of a phallus to cure you of your neuroses and restore you to psychical homeostasis, you should know that there are better ways to go about it if you've not been plagued by so numerous genetic disorders that impair your ability to think straight, and you wouldn't be here typing this rubbish in a bid to impress me. I called out a foo'l on his misogynistic statement and unintelligent generalization and the bïtch hopped on my post like a frog having menstrual cramps and started suffering from apoplexy as if I had insulted her husband.

I know you wanted to feel relevant. You've gotten my attention. I've noticed you. You can fvck off now and go receive a dïck in your mouth, you worthless receptacle for thorns.

Guy sharrap and stop acting the fool. U too big for petty squabbles.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by MarieSucre(f): 8:29am On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
Marie, I didn't sign up on nairaland for you to understand my comments... And why the heck are you always monitoring me? Don't you have any tangible thing doing in your life?

If you can't understand my comments then you ignore. And please quit quoting me if you don't have anything tangible to type. I initially wanted to ignore replying you but I thought it would bd best to inform you about your attitude.

Me I'm informing about your attitude. Take it or leave it.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2017
chikachike86:

Guy sharrap and stop acting the fool. U too big for petty squabbles.
You're the God who defines what "petty" is? Are you SICK? undecided
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 8:50am On May 21, 2017
larrybee2017:

Eyah ARO just got a rare gem cause your big Grammer is of better use their. I'll pretend not to see you again after this cause I now know you are in a deep mess. When next I need to see you it will be me and the one who train you cause you still have a lot to learn and for sure you didn't get enough of that training.
The boy is a product of bad parenting. Exactly what I wanted to tell him. I should engage his parent and not him. He's so full of himself and troublesome. Such a useless human being. He should be minus 1 for his mother. He insults anything even God. Omo komo. I feel like seeing him physically. I would have taught him what his parent failed to teach him.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

women i spit on that gender

No shame

U have a relationship with a married man

E no do u , u get belle

U knew after u missed ur first period but u kept it aka i done hammer

Now u are shamelessly forming good

Nonsense women everywhere

Desperate gutter beggars

Why una dey abort poor man pikin?

Money mongers

From recharge card begging to baby mama i spit

Which one I wan talk about sef? All dem "Men are scum" slay queen and pepper dem gang grin. Imagine her disjointed English. These ladies should understand when they are just a means to satisfy a need. He obviously was paying her handsomely at the time so? Why keep a pregnancy he wasn't ready for only to turn back years later to call him out? Mumu girls everywhere you go like MTN. Mcheeeeew.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by sshalom(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2017
Maybe the English scared him away!

By the way, the man should go for the DNA test to clear himself or otherwise accept his responsibilities.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by larrybee2017(f): 12:59pm On May 21, 2017
Itanna:
The boy is a product of bad parenting. Exactly what I wanted to tell him. I should engage his parent and not him. He's so full of himself and troublesome. Such a useless human being. He should be minus 1 for his mother. He insults anything even God. Omo komo. I feel like seeing him physically. I would have taught him what his parent failed to teach him.
The mother missed it in training just like the girl he is defending. Maybe he once dated the girl or probably he has been promised a share from the money. Omo ale gidi ni boy yen, I sure he is mix breed
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 1:26pm On May 21, 2017
larrybee2017:

The mother missed it in training just like the girl he is defending. Maybe he once dated the girl or probably he has been promised a share from the money. Omo ale gidi ni boy yen, I sure he is mix breed
lols
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Fourwinds: 1:28pm On May 21, 2017
Zehner:
Hmmmmm
wetin happen.!!! she open legs d guy slot e hammer entre.... she is a stupid woman.....
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by springtech(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2017
Her command of English self na wa.
Leeme come and be going before e-warriors start to throw their arrows. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
You're a very stvpid misogynistic idio't. How dare you judge the woman alone? If the bastard was married, why did he cheat on his wife and got another woman pregnant, you moro'n? Of, course, according to you, what he did was in no way unfair to his wife, since you hate women as you've just confessed, and they deserve to be treated like trash. I hope you also SPIT on your mother and sisters at home, 'cos they're women too, otherwise I'll help you do the spitting, and with a lot of contempt. You've made the generalization and you're not allowed to entertain exceptions. You must lock your mother and sisters in the same box you just put all women, you senseless retar'd who can't see beyond his own nose. The vagïna that vomitted a foo'l like you must be really ugly , reeking and waterlogged with putrid fluid. Did I just insult your mum? Yes I did. You just spat on WOMEN, which includes my mum, sister and girlfriend and I'm obligated to return the favour, so we're even. Next time, learn to respect women and do not "spit" on them.

I SPIT on your stvpidity and misogyny.

Shut up your mouth kwanu!. Asslicking females won't help you become better. Both parties are at fault, but then you act like the person you quoted wasnt saying the truth. By the way a real woman can see through your hypocrisy and insecurity. White knight in shining armour indeed. The woman u r trying to asslick got the right word for your gesture :STUPIDITY IN HIGH PLACES. She even says she hopes u use your brain next time. She is telling the truth...take it.

larrybee2017:

I talk am say people like am go come dey defend am. See stupidity in high places. You mean the man force her to remove her pant and slept with her? I'm also a woman for crying out loud. What happen to the dignity of women. Small time una go dey type trash about domestic violence when you are actually the one who sold yourself cheap. What a shame that you are here defending her. No amount of pressure should make you a man's toy and if by chance you are so weak to say NO den you started the music dance to it.
The trash you vomit for here shows you need a brain reset and very fast too. Who train you? You so lack home training that you cheaply call out another person's mother in what is absolutely non of your business. Do you use your brain or you use your fingers. Which is faster. You will get marry one day then maybe you'll understand the pain. A married man has the ability to be stupid only a real woman knows how to deal with them. Let stop advocating for baby mamas enough of this on the part of we women. We need to be a real woman not all this Infinix call and I follow girl we see around. I hope you use your brain when next you need to type or better still go back home
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Destined2win: 5:16pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=NJPot post=56715130]this is for her[/equote] grin grin grin grin

That your meme is funny. Are you from Owerri?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 21, 2017
larrybee2017:

Stvpid hypocrite. Your double standard stinks. Here you are insulting my mother, after condemning me for having done the same. These are the kind of "saints" and nauseating bastards that now dominate society. Saying one thing then turning around to do the opposite. And it's quite a surprise that you didn't have the nerve to tell me this directly. Were you scared out of your skin, you dirty piece of sh*t?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 21, 2017
Itanna:
Should I give you my home address? That should fulfill your wish. I also enjoy adventure and exploration. I haven't seen a malnourished person before, so seeing one would be nothing but fun. I'm also curious as to how much you'll be begging from me. It's not like I have no idea, though - severely starved and hungry people tend to be aggressively cupid. But I'll also like to meet your parents. They need to be jailed for unleashing their disease on humanity.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by larrybee2017(f): 5:47pm On May 21, 2017
myking95:

Shut up your mouth kwanu!. Asslicking females won't help you become better. Both parties are at fault, but then you act like the person you quoted wasnt saying the truth. By the way a real woman can see through your hypocrisy and insecurity. White knight in shining armour indeed. The woman u r trying to asslick got the right word for your gesture :STUPIDITY IN HIGH PLACES. She even says she hopes u use your brain next time. She is telling the truth...take it.

Eyah Pele I just notice you too. Hope you've taking your drugs. You will get better soonest. Just hope your doctor gave the right prescription for your ailment. Pele jare ku tie
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 5:57pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
Should I give you my home address? That should fulfill your wish. I also enjoy adventure and exploration. I haven't seen a malnourished person before, so seeing one would be nothing but fun. I'm also curious as to how much you'll be begging from me. It's not like I have no idea, though - severely starved and hungry people tend to be aggressively cupid. But I'll also like to meet your parents. They need to be jailed for unleashing their disease on humanity.
Give it to me asap if your parent aren't useless. Olori buruku omo. I noticed u were fighting with 5 people at a time. O ma se for your useless, cursed parent. I need to give your mum a dirty slap. She must be useless that God gave her nemesis as a child. I'm sure u beat her up as well.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 21, 2017
larrybee2017:

Eyah Pele I just notice you too. Hope you've taking your drugs. You will get better soonest. Just hope your doctor gave the right prescription for your ailment. Pele jare ku tie

Who is this one? lipsrsealed. Sorry o...not every male on nairaland lives for your attention. The fact that Hitler sometimes was sympathetic doesn't cancel the fact that he was a mass murderer. In the same vein, just cuz I quoted u, doesn't automatically mean u have a functioning reasoning faculty. Ever heard of lucid intervals? U just had one when I got on your earlier mention.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 6:05pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
Why is it that I keep getting mentions from mentally fvcked idio'ts with bleak future? Is it because fate keep leading you to me so that I can give you the medicine to cure your mental disturbance, by giving you a better account of your earliest moments and identifying your actual problems for you to start seeking solutions to them? 'Cos it's obvious the glory that could have made you capable of emanating any aura of intelligence was wasted and neutralized immediately after your exit from the womb, materializing into flaggelating green cells that took oposite directions out of your mother's slacked well of a vagïna reminiscent of black pots used for cooking herbs, and finding their way into the hospital bed. And out you came, a half-finished, badly designed, mentally punctured piece of sh*t, destined to come to nairaland at this moment to demonstrate the effects of being born doomed, striped of everything substantial and desirable. That's why you came to masturbate on the thread like a creti'n and ejacula'ting your stvpidity for every thinking person to see. If not, you wouldn't have attacked me for calling out a foo'l on a misogynistic statement he made and putting people of an entire gender into a single box which is as tiny as his brain. Senseless dvmb fvck..... undecided
Fighting with someone else again? Ha! Lost soul. I can see u lack peace of mind. Eeyah sorry. That is what happens if u do not know God. Your only ambition and determination in life is to fight with everyone. R u a human being at all? I need to see your parent. They need proper beating cos I believe they must be useless to have produced Sunday dagboru son. Jagijijagan omo. There is something more shameful than stealing.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2017
Itanna:
Give it to me asap if your parent aren't useless. Olori buruku omo. I noticed u were fighting with 5 people at a time. O ma se for your useless, cursed parent. I need to give your mum a dirty slap. She must be useless that God gave her nemesis as a child. I'm sure u beat her up as well.
I knew it. Your new purpose in life is stalking me. Of course, that shouldn't be a surprise since you weren't created to be capable of doing anything of worth. You're a waste of birth who needs to spread ITs aura of doom in order to fill the abyss in its core. You're just a super emotional blowhard who's being badly punched and keeps screaming at the assailant and accusing him of unfairness as if IT isn't making ITs own pathetic and futile attempts to deliver a blow. You're getting boring by every passing second, sounding like a broken record, irritating even the flies. You're just too pained by my insults you resort to rage, since you're a dullard who's incapable of getting back at me in equal measure.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 21, 2017
Itanna:
Fighting with someone else again? Ha! Lost soul. I can see u lack peace of mind. Eeyah sorry. That is what happens if u do not know God. Your only ambition and determination in life is to fight with everyone. R u a human being at all? I need to see your parent. They need proper beating cos I believe they must be useless to have produced Sunday dagboru son. Jagijijagan omo. There is someone that is more shameful than stealing.
I need to stop giving you the attention you seek, so that you'll die of depression and stop stalking me and obsessing over my posts. Sex-starved, mentally dead idio't. undecided
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 6:17pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
I knew it. Your new purpose in life is stalking me. Of course, that shouldn't be a surprise since you weren't created to be capable of doing anything of worth. You're a waste of birth who needs to spread ITs aura of doom in order to fill the abyss in its core. You're just a super emotional blowhard who's being badly punched and keeps screaming at the assailant and accusing him of unfairness as if IT isn't making ITs own pathetic and futile attempts to deliver a blow. You're getting boring by every passing second, sounding like a broken record, irritating even the flies. You're just too pained by my insults you resort to rage, since you're a dullard who's incapable of getting back at me in equal measure.
Fulfil your word and send me your parent addy. Yea Stalking u is fun cos I know u must be fighting with another person.When I see u insulting another person, I just laugh loud and tell people around me how someone fights with people every second. U never fail to disappoint. When I'm thru with u. I will take my time to report all your alternates. I'm sure u will create a new one but I will always recognise u whenever I see someone fighting cos I know it won't be any other person but u. I will make your life misearable. For now, I won't report u cos I don't want to look like a coward running from a worthless animal in human garb.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 21, 2017
Itanna:
Fulfil your word and send me your parent addy. Yea Stalking u is fun cos I know u must be fighting with another person.When I see u insulting another person, I just laugh loud and tell people around me how someone fights with people every second. U never fail to disappoint. When I'm thru with u. I will take my time to report all your alternates. I'm sure u will create a new one but I will always recognise u whenever I see someone fighting cos I know it won't be any other person but u. I will make your life misearable. For now, I won't report u cos I don't want to look like a coward running from a worthless animal in human garb.
What? You're gonna stalk me for hundred years till you're satisfied and have the gaping hole in your life filled? Did you just say that? This is comical. grin You're going to take your time to report all my alternates? I'm amazed. Thanks for letting me know that I'm such a thorn in your flesh, making your life miserable and tormenting your soul. You're such a low-life after all. I'll vamoose now and leave you to your misery, leaving you to nurse your wounds. grin

This is going to be my last reply to you, my dear jobless stalker whose life is so devoid of energy and colour that stalking me is the only way of deriving fulfillment, meaning and purpose. Toying with you was so much fun. grin
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 6:38pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
What? You're gonna stalk me for hundred years till you're satisfied and have the gaping hole in your life filled? Did you just say that? This is comical. grin You're going to take your time to report all my alternates? I'm amazed. Thanks for letting me know that I'm such a thorn in your flesh, making your life miserable and tormenting your soul. You're such a low-life after all. I'll vamoose now and leave you to your misery, leaving you to nurse your wounds. grin

This is going to be my last reply to you, my dear jobless stalker whose life is so devoid of energy and colour that stalking me is the only way of deriving fulfillment, meaning and purpose. Toying with you was so much fun. grin
Even if u leave me, I won't leave u. Your mother is a goat. I only have business with her. Just lemme see her so that I can ask her what offence she committed. I know your father is a murderer, he was sentenced to death by hanging. He laid a curse on your mum cos your mum pushed him to commit murder. U r d one carrying that curse. It was said your mum will never have rest of mind through u. I'm sure she's weeping now over u cos u r busy fighting outside your house with a bike man. They have cursed u with fighting. Only God can deliver u from the curse.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by NJPot(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2017
[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.