Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son (56756 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by diportivo: 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Kai see this fine babe cannot wrote or spoke simple English. See all that she wroted,no wonder the guy raned away from her

with dis sort of English she sparked, me sef for running always
tongue
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by princessayesha(f): 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

women i spit on that gender

No shame

U have a relationship with a married man

E no do u , u get belle

U knew after u missed ur first period but u kept it aka i done hammer

Now u are shamelessly forming good

Nonsense women everywhere

Desperate gutter beggars

Why una dey abort poor man pikin?

Money mongers

From recharge card begging to baby mama i spit
Bros y are u spitting on the whole gender...good women dey o
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by blazer234: 10:05pm On May 20, 2017
prettyzee11:
Those of you insulting and saying trash, didn't d man knows he was married? In as much as I did not support her let's not b biased with our judgement. The both did wrong, let them carry their cross.

The girl too was cursed with blindness and never knew the man was married, right?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ChiefSweetus: 10:06pm On May 20, 2017
Kai! Upon all hin big boy. grin Konji na bastaaard! If you doubt, epp me see English grin grin grin
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by udysweet(f): 10:11pm On May 20, 2017
I'm a female but quite ironicAlly I'm liking this comment of yours. I agree with you. Tho not all sha
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

No shame

E no do u , u get belle

Desperate gutter beggars

Money mongers

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by sisisioge: 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
...but the boy resemble the dude nau grin
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 20, 2017
princessayesha:

Bros y are u spitting on the whole gender...good women dey o
una wahala too much
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
I had the temerity to quote you because I also had fight in me. Come at me fiercely with all you've got. I wanna see what you're capable of, you bluffing eejit and wuss who could only reply my post with just a line. cheesy grin undecided
i go mention u for thread , make we battle elsewhere

Dont be a coward abeg
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by chris2face(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens... Women sha .. Lol.

I wonder why preek nor dey hear word after marriage..

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..
Hahaha Nairaland Bovi
Ur
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
i go mention u for thread , make we battle elsewhere

Dont be a coward abeg
You really are a moro'n. undecided
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by chris2face(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens... Women sha .. Lol.

I wonder why preek nor dey hear word after marriage..

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..
Hahaha Nairaland Bovi
Ur commets are always on point
Tuale Baba

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by HARDDON: 10:33pm On May 20, 2017
That is one thing with these kinda children! They copy you from head to toe including your prefered sleeping position!
Cos they know u might wano deny them, pay off doc to alter dna result.
grin

They know when u shot d sperm that the condition of fusion was not normal grin

3 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Respect55(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=TLuzzie post=56715332]Some men are just so useless. They create baby mothers and move on as if nothing happened, contributing nothing to their child's upbringing. To be charitable to the man, though, he might not be responsible. He must come out to defend himself and prove whether the child is his or not by giving in to the DNA testing she's challenging him to.[/quot
'HE MUST COME OUR, 'says who? You? Go force am come out na.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Respect55 post=56720943][/quote] Do I know you? undecided
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Respect55(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
You're a very stvpid misogynistic idio't. How dare you judge the woman alone? If the bastard was married, why did he cheat on his wife and got another woman pregnant, you moro'n? Of, course, according to you, what he did was in no way unfair to his wife, since you hate women as you've just confessed, and they deserve to be treated like trash. I hope you also SPIT on your mother and sisters at home, 'cos they're women too, otherwise I'll help you do the spitting, and with a lot of contempt. You've made the generalization and you're not allowed to entertain exceptions. You must lock your mother and sisters in the same box you just put all women, you senseless retar'd who can't see beyond his own nose. The vagïna that vomitted a foo'l like you must be really ugly , reeking and waterlogged with putrid fluid. Did I just insult your mum? Yes I did. You just spat on WOMEN, which includes my mum, sister and girlfriend and I'm obligated to return the favour, so we're even. Next time, learn to respect women and do not "spit" on them.

I SPIT on your stvpidity and misogyny.
Holl up nigger. Why u wan kill ur self for other people matter? Are u sure u aren't depressed? Speak up o, maybe someone will intervene in ur case.

THANK ME LATER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 20, 2017
Respect55:

Holl up nigger. Why u wan kill ur self for other people matter? Are u sure u aren't depressed? Speak up o, maybe someone will intervene in ur case.

THANK ME LATER.
Who sent this foo'l after me? Are you SICK? undecided
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by psp2pc(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
I won't cheat on my wife when I get married ...

PENIIS aka Jolojolo ===》

u no well

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by seangy4konji: 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
Most of this fine office girls are worse than full time Olonsho self.

Dem no deh use condomand just open legs anyhow.

I've small boy go deh anoda corner deh give am raw ooo. Another bros go deh insha,ilupeju,ajah,ib,Porthacourt,magodo,vi. Every where and she go deh abuse Olinsho.

All if dem patapata be Olonsho . Olonsho just clean pass dis girls.

PS. Imagine baby mama drama we don read dis year. Meaning random sex no condom every body. Dem just deh waste money on advert for HIV and aids. D educated ones self and rich na dem deh skin dive pass. Skin Dudu. Ishan si Shan. Awo sawo. Oro so ro.

Moimoi elepo things. May god save our souls.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by megxo(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is really bad for the child..
Growing up with the thought of how your dad abandoned you and your mom is bad for the emotional wellbeing of the child..
This can affect his performance in school and in sport..

I wonder if some parents don't have brain to think that their quarrel can affect their little child..

It will be better for the lady to forget about the man, keep taking good care of the child as she has been doing for the sake of the child..

She will soon find a man that the child will take as his father..

she should move on and forget about the fool of a man..
She will not find, she be olosho!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by doskie(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

No shame

E no do u , u get belle

Desperate gutter beggars

Money mongers

leave her
she wants to reap where she sisnt sow
if the man was poor would she keep the pregnancy
see the way she speaks English alone.... il understand why the man doesnt even want ro hear her matter
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by megxo(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2017
Dats hw all diz baby mamas wee be using children as meal tickets... U think u're doing me, ya doing ursef.. undecided
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Charly68: 11:52pm On May 20, 2017
What is wrong with these shameless ladies who go about collecting 5,000 naira to warm the beds of the rich & the mighty in society only to come back to attack them for impregnating them.. Forgetting that pregnancy was not part of the bargain. Whoever thinks she can use accidental pregnancy to weep a man to line is an original mugu .
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 20, 2017
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Myself2(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2017
If Richard anyone ever had anything romantic to do with this woman,then I must have grossly overrated him and he owes me a refund of the regard I wasted on him
This woman that speaks and writes terrible English and spellings ?
Then Richard Nyong is class-less
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by MarieSucre(f): 12:39am On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... They only speak up when things go awry...

My advise to guys out there who have one or two beeches tryna defame them , just ignore her...

"They only speak up when things go awry"

Abeg when else will they speak up? When things are sweet. Is it not the same you that will say "Ehen so why are you telling us now, attention seeker".

That is how in that thread about how Patience got married early, you went and commented "why is she telling us now?"

Abeg when is she supposed to tell it.
I'm not understanding your line of comments.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Chiefwandungu(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2017
What kind of English is taught in Nigerian schools these days?

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Bentson: 1:19am On May 21, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is really bad for the child..
Growing up with the thought of how your dad abandoned you and your mom is bad for the emotional wellbeing of the child..
This can affect his performance in school and in sport..

I wonder if some parents don't have brain to think that their quarrel can affect their little child..

It will be better for the lady to forget about the man, keep taking good care of the child as she has been doing for the sake of the child..

She will soon find a man that the child will take as his father..

she should move on and forget about the fool of a man..
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ogochimereinno: 1:37am On May 21, 2017
How you can Move from Dating to Relationship

At a time in you would want to make the relationship to move from just dating to officially being in a relationship. If you think that you both are moving in a great direction. This stage is not that easy to handle, but there are some important processes/methods you can use to turn dating into a relationship.

http://www.inforedu.com/2017/05/how-you-can-move-from-dating-to.html

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Smellymouth: 3:14am On May 21, 2017
chris2face:

Hahaha Nairaland Bovi
Ur commets are always on point
Tuale Baba

Greetings Baba .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by damola1: 5:24am On May 21, 2017
Myself2:
If Richard anyone ever had anything romantic to do with this woman,then I must have grossly overrated him and he owes me a refund of the regard I wasted on him
This woman that speaks and writes terrible English and spellings ?
Then Richard Nyong is class-less

Class in front of pxssy! hmm...
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by justmenoni: 5:46am On May 21, 2017
Op, please tell the anti not to take her son to the same primary school that she went to oooo

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by oladoja1(m): 5:55am On May 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Kai see this fine babe cannot wrote or spoke simple English. See all that she wroted,no wonder the guy raned away from her
bro, are u sure u want to correct her English or u came here to show us the effect of your wet wee......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.