Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son (56757 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Destined2win: 7:14pm On May 20, 2017
The resemblance is epic
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Ebenezerk2: 7:15pm On May 20, 2017
No need of DNA, they resemble so much, he can't deny that, how would a sane person abandon his own son, God forbid, if I make a mistake that someone gives birth to a baby for me out of wedlock, I will accept it straight away without any excuse, if she doesn't want to release him, I will take her to court to claim my baby
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 20, 2017
she could have resigned.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Smellymouth: 7:16pm On May 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

Preek be looking at you like

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by nairaman66(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2017
THis guy should have settled na..
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by zabuur: 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
Really, what's the big deal if the son is actually his. He's a rich guy, be responsible for your son. Yours won't be an eerie case. It's common and it won't stop on you Sir.

However, if the lady isn't speaking the whole truth, she should fear God.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens... Women sha .. Lol.

I wonder why preek nor dey hear word after marriage..

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..

some of them start ORGASM once they hear/notice u r RICH.....#jst b opening leg up and down for RICH DUDES without just #20 Gold circle.....bt if it's a BROKE ASS, they ll force u to double CD

9 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Smellymouth: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
Randy91:

some of them start ORGASM once they hear/notice u r RICH.....#jst b opening leg up and down for RICH DUDES without just #20 Gold circle.....bt if it's a BROKE ASS, they ll force u to double CD

Word ###

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by airex(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Kai see this fine babe cannot wrote or spoke simple English. See all that she wroted,no wonder the guy raned away from her
English is just a language and not a measure of intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 20, 2017
This is the height of stupidity and obvious that it was all a black mail from the start. Accepting that the child is his will not make the man responsible for the child, will not make him will any property. It may even make growing worse for the child. If a man could deny a child this old, there is nothing that will make him take full responsibility for that child.. it's common sense. The best thing this woman could have done is do everything to make that boy one to be reckoned with without the father.

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Ralphlauren(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2017
D
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by solelymade: 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is really bad for the child..
Growing up with the thought of how your dad abandoned you and your mom is bad for the emotional wellbeing of the child..
This can affect his performance in school and in sport..

I wonder if some parents don't have brain to think that their quarrel can affect their little child..

It will be better for the lady to forget about the man, keep taking good care of the child as she has been doing for the sake of the child..

She will soon find a man that the child will take as his father..

she should move on and forget about the fool of a man..

U have spoken well. To even bring this to social media with images is totally condescending and not healthy for the unhindered growth of the child. Really says much about the lady, either she's totally frustrated about lack of a father figure for the child or lack of good financial assistance to cater for mother and child.

Absolutely no need for DNA, the resemblance is too much especially the noise and eyes. I pray the man does the right thing, at least take responsibility as a father to a son, and not necessarily an husband to a wife. But both are not too much to ask.

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by hotdealz(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
sekem:
Nonsense girl

You were looking for easy life abi?

I hope you are now enjoying what you got instead

Silly girls that cannot even write good sentences in English

Always ARRASING us with poor grammar sad
She can't write simple English yet the man employed her.
Well, I guess he employed her for his pen1s. Now, the thing done bite am.

4 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

women i spit on that gender

No shame

U have a relationship with a married man

E no do u , u get belle

U knew after u missed ur first period but u kept it aka i done hammer

Now u are shamelessly forming good

Nonsense women everywhere

Desperate gutter beggars

Why una dey abort poor man pikin?

Money mongers

From recharge card begging to baby mama i spit
You're a very stvpid misogynistic idio't. How dare you judge the woman alone? If the bastard was married, why did he cheat on his wife and got another woman pregnant, you moro'n? Of, course, according to you, what he did was in no way unfair to his wife, since you hate women as you've just confessed, and they deserve to be treated like trash. I hope you also SPIT on your mother and sisters at home, 'cos they're women too, otherwise I'll help you do the spitting, and with a lot of contempt. You've made the generalization and you're not allowed to entertain exceptions. You must lock your mother and sisters in the same box you just put all women, you senseless retar'd who can't see beyond his own nose. The vagïna that vomitted a foo'l like you must be really ugly , reeking and waterlogged with putrid fluid. Did I just insult your mum? Yes I did. You just spat on WOMEN, which includes my mum, sister and girlfriend and I'm obligated to return the favour, so we're even. Next time, learn to respect women and do not "spit" on them.

I SPIT on your stvpidity and misogyny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by larrybee2017(f): 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

women i spit on that gender

No shame

U have a relationship with a married man

E no do u , u get belle

U knew after u missed ur first period but u kept it aka i done hammer

Now u are shamelessly forming good

Nonsense women everywhere

Desperate gutter beggars

Why una dey abort poor man pikin?

Money mongers

From recharge card begging to baby mama i spit
Wetin person no go see for this zoo call Nigeria. Shameless woman bringing out an innocent child for an offense that should be punishable by public disgrace. Small time now you go see people like am dey defend am for here. What is happening gan cause me I am not understanding this useless drama by all this godforsaken baby mama. Why you no get belle for mechanic? How I wish their is a law that says once you know he is married and you still go ahead and date him. He has the right to take his child from you and let the real woman take care of him/her by then all these ashawo go get sense

5 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by charijee(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
I won't cheat on my wife when I get married ...

PENIIS aka Jolojolo ===》
This your peniis head long o.....e come get eye join cheesy
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by darkckUSA: 7:32pm On May 20, 2017
goldedprince:
that is an unrepentant ipob olosho

I know you must bring tribalism into this.. angry
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Smellymouth: 7:34pm On May 20, 2017
charijee:
This your peniis head long o.....e come get eye join cheesy

Cap of laive. .. grin

Na this kind thing you dey like.. tongue cheesy
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by darkckUSA: 7:37pm On May 20, 2017
majekdom2:
This is the height of stupidity and obvious that it was all a black mail from the start. Accepting that the child is his will not make the man responsible for the child, will not make him will any property. It may even make growing worse for the child. If a man could deny a child this old, there is nothing that will make him take full responsibility for that child.. it's common sense. The best thing this woman could have done is do everything to make that boy one to be reckoned with without the father.

NO man should deny his child. What is done is done.. no need to punish a little boy for his parent's misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by larrybee2017(f): 7:38pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
You're a very stvpid misogynistic idio't. How dare you judge the woman alone? If the bastard was married, why did he cheat on his wife and got another woman pregnant, you moro'n? Of, course, according to you, what he did was in no way unfair to his wife, since you hate women as you've just confessed, and they deserve to be treated like trash. I hope you also SPIT on your mother and sisters at home, 'cos they're women too, otherwise I'll help you do the spitting, and with a lot of contempt. You've made the generalization and you're not allowed to entertain exceptions. You must lock your mother and sisters in the same box you just put all women, you senseless retar'd who can't see beyond his own nose. The vagïna that vomitted a foo'l like you must be really ugly , reeking and waterlogged with putrid fluid. Did I just insult your mum? Yes I did. You just spat on WOMEN, which includes my mum, sister and girlfriend and I'm obligated to return the favour, so we're even. Next time, learn to respect women and do not "spit" on them.

I SPIT on your stvpidity and misogyny.
I talk am say people like am go come dey defend am. See stupidity in high places. You mean the man force her to remove her pant and slept with her? I'm also a woman for crying out loud. What happen to the dignity of women. Small time una go dey type trash about domestic violence when you are actually the one who sold yourself cheap. What a shame that you are here defending her. No amount of pressure should make you a man's toy and if by chance you are so weak to say NO den you started the music dance to it.
The trash you vomit for here shows you need a brain reset and very fast too. Who train you? You so lack home training that you cheaply call out another person's mother in what is absolutely non of your business. Do you use your brain or you use your fingers. Which is faster. You will get marry one day then maybe you'll understand the pain. A married man has the ability to be stupid only a real woman knows how to deal with them. Let stop advocating for baby mamas enough of this on the part of we women. We need to be a real woman not all this Infinix call and I follow girl we see around. I hope you use your brain when next you need to type or better still go back home

16 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by charijee(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

Cap of laive. .. grin

Na this kind thing you dey like.. tongue cheesy
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 20, 2017
airex:
English is just a language and not a measure of intelligence.
Always tell ur children that.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Philinho(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
If you study the lives of Samson and Delila ,you must fear women. if you don't,then you must go down like Samson
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by larrybee2017(f): 7:43pm On May 20, 2017
hotdealz:
She can't write simple English yet the man employed her.
Well, I guess he employed her for his pen1s.
And thank God she has a certificate to show for it. Make she laminate am keep am well no be to come display for public. That boy without the father can still do better if she really was hard working and not a gold digger. Ask Ben Carson's mum he will tell you that real woman don't depend on a man. All these modernise olosho jumping from one bed to the other needs some sense
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by columbus007(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2017
And the child as I can see is close to 4yrs and all this while you didn't scream,well na una sabi.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by thebestprice(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2017
satan will judge all this useless nigerian womaen //// too much ashewo ladies abeg
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Lakesandspring: 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is really bad for the child..
Growing up with the thought of how your dad abandoned you and your mom is bad for the emotional wellbeing of the child..
This can affect his performance in school and in sport..

I wonder if some parents don't have brain to think that their quarrel can affect their little child..

It will be better for the lady to forget about the man, keep taking good care of the child as she has been doing for the sake of the child..

She will soon find a man that the child will take as his father..

she should move on and forget about the fool of a man..

And what do you call the woman that slept with a married man to the extent of having a child for him? Think with your head and not with your heart dear before you judge. Ok?

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ostirich(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2017
what I realized is that she is looking for money.
if the man request to take custody of the kid now she will say no
she will prefer the man to be paying certain amount in her account for that.
but its unfortunate that your not legally married to him and cant get what you want unless he decides to contribute
your uploading your pic here already says much about you...
according to you he harassed you and you gave in. are you less than 18? is he the only one that has ever harassed you?
did you get pregnant to a barrow pusher?

madam your doing a good job.. go ahead with your life..the boy will find his dad soon..

4 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

Preek be looking at you like
this meme always gets me cheesy
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2017
He shouldn't deny it because of the resemblance. But you too don't have shame at all.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by stagger: 7:53pm On May 20, 2017
Oloshos everywhere. When your boss was hammering you, you enjoyed it. The one who caught oga's attention. Now it is "I won't stops (sic) until..."

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Maximus85(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2017
The man and the boy's eyes is enough DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.