Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son (56754 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by NJPot(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2017
Destined2win:
That your meme is funny. Are you from Owerri?

yes bro
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 8:55pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
Should I give you my home address? That should fulfill your wish. I also enjoy adventure and exploration. I haven't seen a malnourished person before, so seeing one would be nothing but fun. I'm also curious as to how much you'll be begging from me. It's not like I have no idea, though - severely starved and hungry people tend to be aggressively cupid. But I'll also like to meet your parents. They need to be jailed for unleashing their disease on humanity.
d girl on your blazingnonsense ayoeku looks like a rascal. See they way she posed like a disable goat. Is she your sister? I can see u r all cursed in your family. Anyways, I don't pity your mother. May God bring more affliction on her. Tell her I said she's a nusince and lunatic.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Destined2win: 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
NJPot:

yes bro
I thought as much. That language is spoken by Owerri people
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by jconsulting(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2017
this lady is a fool, the guy forced you to give in ,so he raped you abi, you knew that s*X without protection can lead to pregnancy and you allowed it.....bear your cross
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by youngreezy(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2017
TLuzzie:
You're a very stvpid misogynistic idio't. How dare you judge the woman alone? If the bastard was married, why did he cheat on his wife and got another woman pregnant, you moro'n? Of, course, according to you, what he did was in no way unfair to his wife, since you hate women as you've just confessed, and they deserve to be treated like trash. I hope you also SPIT on your mother and sisters at home, 'cos they're women too, otherwise I'll help you do the spitting, and with a lot of contempt. You've made the generalization and you're not allowed to entertain exceptions. You must lock your mother and sisters in the same box you just put all women, you senseless retar'd who can't see beyond his own nose. The vagïna that vomitted a foo'l like you must be really ugly , reeking and waterlogged with putrid fluid. Did I just insult your mum? Yes I did. You just spat on WOMEN, which includes my mum, sister and girlfriend and I'm obligated to return the favour, so we're even. Next time, learn to respect women and do not "spit" on them.

I SPIT on your stvpidity and misogyny.
guy from d bottom of my innermost n honest hrt ur papa, ur mama, yes i said it...u r d mst useless mongrel i av eva seen in my life wasted sperm,midget,bastard,sucker,ass licker n a bitch ass nigga,u didnt read wat he wrte u juz typd trash..second hand(okrika), low class, poverty stricken slowpoke let me ask u did d man force ha?mtchew omor honetly u r a bastard wit a weak pass upbringing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
larrybee2017:

Eyah Pele I just notice you too. Hope you've taking your drugs. You will get better soonest. Just hope your doctor gave the right prescription for your ailment. Pele jare ku tie

Who is this lesser creature?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by youngreezy(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2017
TLuzzie:
Bastard son of a crippled midget who had her vagïnal walls fried by a hundred pigs for a pot of pottage, I've been expecting you to come here to list your FATHER'S NAMES, but I'm not interested in knowing them until after you've treated your acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, adrenoleukodystrophy, alternating hemiplegia, anencephaly, acromegaly, temporal lobe epilepsy, disorder of written expression, unspecified psychotic disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, borderline intellectual functioning, dyslexia, and neurocysticercosis - you headless, inglorious pig of unmentionable heritage, and had yourself exorcized of the aggressive demon of imbëcility possessing you which has reduced your brain size to less than a grain of rice, 'cos I don't pay attention to superficially conscious, naturally idïotic stammering cretin who's under the control of unconscious shadow forces that have led to the creeping of all sort of nasty, maggoty elements into his crude mind and planting fatal diseases.

................I leave the last words to you; finalize your cremation with your own words, even though your contemptible ghost won't hover.
blah blah blah uttering stupid ambigitudes to justify ur illetracy level,hehehehe son of a prostitute(water leak frm ynash)lyk fada lyk son useless as traffic lyt in grand theft auto...jobless to d bones public toilet background guy ur stupidity is amazing chai i pity ur mama oh sorry shez a hoe i pity ur papa oh u r beta dan him i pty ur family oh dey r useless nawa oo hu i go pity for na.....

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by maryyo: 3:45pm On May 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens... Women sha .. Lol.

I wonder why preek nor dey hear word after marriage..

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..

Start subjecting "him" to control NOW!

After marriage might be too late.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by lepasharon(f): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Itanna:
The boy is a product of bad parenting. Exactly what I wanted to tell him. I should engage his parent and not him. He's so full of himself and troublesome. Such a useless human being. He should be minus 1 for his mother. He insults anything even God. Omo komo. I feel like seeing him physically. I would have taught him what his parent failed to teach him.

Is this kulyie ?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by zoogy2007: 2:20am On Jul 01, 2017
So this stupid guy dey bleep without condom shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Itanna: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
lepasharon:

Is this kulyie ?
Nope.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Thicktemptation:

Iam a woman and honestly agree with you totally

You support abortion cry
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by moorevic(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Social media should be shut for 2 years. Its ruining things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.