Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (61362 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
u know those soft spots right...I'd lick it from the inside, I'd spare no juices, I know u love to eat meat, its what I got in stuck for u baby...just don't scream when the clothes go down but u can praise me for my black hammer size wink

grin grin

I dont scream..i juz moan. wink lemme feel the hardness of that black hammer..show me what u got.. tongue

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 4:03pm On May 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Funny enough Some Slay Queenn would add him up and Wiggle all the way to meet him grin grin grin
True cheesy
And these ones is no 'Whiteman' angry.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 21, 2017
HITTED:
I hate this Nigerian slave mentality to anything white. How is a bloody Lebanese now an oyinbo?

They will see an albino from Owerri tomorrow and still call him oyinbo. Nonsense! angry

Do you know the meaning of oyinbo

Any coloured human being even if na African na oyinbo tongue

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by vicmangs(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2017
Very annoying. The truth is that, our govt is responsible to all this rubbish. A slave from any country will come to Naija with nothing, a stupid company or big firms will employ them and pay them 5million monthly while our qualified and certified graduates are roaming the street looking for work. Why won't they insult us? Whatch and see if any Lawyer of Police man will involve themselves in this. Abroad we are treated badly, @home the same why? God help us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin

I dont scream..i juz moan. wink lemme feel the hardness of that black hammer..show me what u got.. tongue
promise not to show ur friends baby...cos they may take me away from u
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
promise not to show ur friends baby...cos they may take me away from u

I guess tatz massive Daddy cool.. shocked ion no if i can handle that one...

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I guess tatz massive Daddy cool.. shocked ion no if i can handle that one...
tell me you're joking... I don't expect u to see it as big till u see it outside that jean grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 21, 2017
She is the idiot... why did she give her number out to begin with? Then she's talking about she's not interested blah blah blah. Don't give out your number if you don't want to play angry

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:
She is the idiot... why did she give her number out to begin with? Then she's talking about she's not interested blah blah blah. Don't give out your number if you don't want to play angry
she think say na mugu she jam

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by onward4life(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:

Lebanese is part of Nigeria.
Let's leave with that.
If Yu go. Kano state as a southerner Yu no fit open your mouth were them they talk.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by sukkot: 6:50pm On May 21, 2017
grin so he was willing to partake of bestiality till the animal turned him down ? eranko jatijati omo arab oshi. desert dweller camel jockey

6 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by lockupnop: 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
undecided
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by jobbers: 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
a third world country....i let this slide
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by malton: 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
When Lebanese turn white?

undecided
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by giles14(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:
Eh yah
wot is dis idiot saying. if na naija broda na u go completely wan blab nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
I DON'T BLAME D LEBANESE GUY, WAT I C NIGERIAN GALS DO WITH DIS ARABS AT SOME SHOPPING MALLS, MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
giles14:
wot is dis idiot saying. if na naija broda na u go completely wan blab nonsense.

So,you don't know how to ignore right?
You have been noticed,swerve.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
If this makes anyone feel better , I know a very beautiful daughter of a Lebanese man who married a Nigerian woman .
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
AN ORDINARY LABANESE, I BLAME OUR LEADERS SHA, AND SOME HUNGRY OLOSHOS.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by airex(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

I added the idiot number its not going through
Where u get the complete number from Abeg?

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by DieAfonjas: 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Oohh lebanese wud love to be fvck on their azz, literally... smiley wink a lot of arab men are very rude when they dont get what they want sha...
wanna fork you kiss
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
Trust me, there is more to this story than those screenshots. I'm sure!

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
You deserve respect as a human being, please do not play gender card here.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
Are you going to sue his sorry ass. Let him pay for his lack of manners.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by daveopuwari: 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
This is totally unacceptable for anybody to come to our home and talk down on one of our own. If you know where he works, you can write a petition to the Rivers State Government, Amnesty International and some of the media houses in Rivers State. This will force the government to act. Racism must not be allowed in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
mad man

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
I hate this country and its citizens. I can't believe people were trying to side the lebanese.
Kai!! I am done with this country. What!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
one out of millions out there has received sense!! Our girls caused it all by being ready to get bleeped as long as he is a white.

How I wish the remaining lebanese he-goats recieve such reply from all our girls......
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2017
Weak! both to blame
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 7:03pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
DieAfonjas:

wanna fork you kiss
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2017
Imagine a lebanese koraa.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
Funkybabee:
hmmmmmmm this post makes me to remember one guy I meet on badoo after chatting with me on WhatsApp and I couldn't meet him cuz my heart tell me not mehn. !!!!! that is how I heard what I never hear in my life......can't post it thou becuz of some reason he even threaten with my life!!!!!

Then why the f*ck are you telling us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.