Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (61363 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by shugacane(f): 7:08pm On May 21, 2017
can u imagine? I think that ediat should be arrested. abi what do u think liamm angry
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Liamm(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2017
Shugacane, one of your Exes is abusing a fellow Nigerian angry
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by gentlechyke(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
Trapqueen77 nd softwerk kontinu acting blue film on this post...

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
Silly girl. You are not interested and continue the conversation until suddenly you realise you were insulted. You are simply angry at the nonentity because he did not persist and get into 'bidding mode'. Can anyone force you into a conversation if you don't want to. For your information the only offence he could have committed is stalking if he persisted in the contact. Next time quit replying. I do so for every insult and I receive from all manner of nitwits I accost on the internet and mass communication everyday. 'You are a monkey' is not an insult to me. And certainly not what will raise my temperature a fraction of a degree. Go to police station na.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by shugacane(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
Liamm:
Shugacane, one of your Exes is abusing a fellow Nigerian angry
sharrap diaa cheesy
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by kaz: 7:12pm On May 21, 2017
You are a thief because u have been collecting money from the white man dat is why he can called u a monkey
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Shigabs(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:
Eh yah
funny enough this dude wil deal with this lady and nothing I mean nothing is going to happen, truth be told, ain't we actually slaves in our so called country? The early you know this place called Nigeria is for everybody the better for you, he will Bleep you up and luck up, nothing wil happen. You need to see how this foreigners treat our people that work for them, that's when you wil understand what am saying.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Liamm(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
shugacane:
can u imagine? I think that ediat should be arrested. abi what do u think liamm angry
Wait. What?

Your ex an idiot?

If that's the case, all ur Exes should be arrested grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by shugacane(f): 7:14pm On May 21, 2017
Liamm:
Wait. What?

Your ex an idiot?

If that's the case, all ur Exes should be arrested grin
cheesy gerrarahia mhenn
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ekensi01: 7:16pm On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:
Eh yah
babe which way? which network you the use?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
she should have blocked him.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by propanet(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2017
o
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by giles14(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:

So,you don't know how to ignore right?
You have been noticed,swerve.
abeg no vex
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 21, 2017
When will racism stop.. Anyway the guy sounds lyk one yahoo guy that fell in luv with a slay queen undecided doubt he's Lebanese
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
ekensi01:
babe which way? which network you the use?

Don't get you ,sir
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by SAMAYODELE(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
Madam, u gave your contacts in the first place, so deal with it....
Anywayz
When you gain admission, you are happy and you tell your friends and families to rejoice with you.
Why?.....is either you say
mo ti wo Poly
Mo ti wo Eksu
mo ti wo uniben
mo ti wo futo
Mo ti wo Futa etc
Initially it used to be
Mo ti wo Fuoye
But now that Fuoye has been changed to General Adeyinka Adebayo university,The trend will be "Mo ti wo GAAU"
What is Gaau to you? abi na only me dey observe this ni?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ekensi01: 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:

Don't get you ,sir
What i wrote don't have side meaning dear.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
he is Lebanese not even white ,yellow ass mother fucker
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:
Imagine in her own country again, ordinary Lebanese man insulting a lady who turned him down, what a country

I wish police will arrest that idiot, we don't want racist in our country

Copied from instablog
He can b arrested definatly,Labanease OYIBO grin grin grin grin grin grin, who dash dem,I don even 4get where dem day 4 teh map sef
PS.The lady only posted what she wants us to see,Im sure there is another or more to this.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
If this makes anyone feel better , I know a very beautiful daughter of a Lebanese man who married a Nigerian woman .
daughter of a Lebanese man married a Nigerian woman
Sir I know you wanto lie,
But why are u so confused
Ordinary lie
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
What a he-goat... I'd ask my gay friend to Bleep him in the ass if that was my sister he threatened! Man-Bitchh!
Hmmmm....
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm....
oh baby...its not what u think...
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
oh baby...its not what u think...
There is a big question mark ?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by tiger28: 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
Why do we keep calling ARABS white?That's the reason they behave like that . They are!stinking terrorist ARABS!!!
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
Mightyraw:
daughter of a Lebanese man married a Nigerian woman
Sir I know you wanto lie,
But why are u so confused
Ordinary lie

A Lebanese man and a Nigerian women are a couple , married , and they have a daughter that I know - a course mate of mine . Next time just ask . Mbok . Thanks smiley
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2017
No comment
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2017
Nothing will happen because some stupid politicians with the Nigerian police will back him up. I just wish the useless politicians won't get involved and allow the naija police to teach him some lesson. Them go just open office for him head.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

Do you know the meaning of oyinbo

Any coloured human being even if na African na oyinbo tongue
It's Oyibo...no 'n'.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2017
Just like that? Maybe after eating his money, u don't want to comply. undecided
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
HITTED:
I hate this Nigerian slave mentality to anything white. How is a bloody Lebanese now an oyinbo?

They will see an albino from Owerri tomorrow and still call him oyinbo. Nonsense! angry

let me educate u

It is today particularly used as a racial classifier in multiracial societies, such as North Africa, United States (White American ), the United Kingdom (White British ), Brazil (White Brazilian), South Africa ( White South African ) and
Middle East
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
There is a big question mark ?
I'm not what u think dearie...I said my friend embarassed
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2017
u for just reply Allah slave
what nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.