Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (61360 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2017
tiger28:
Why do we keep calling ARABS white?That's the reason they behave like that . They are!stinking terrorist ARABS!!!

abeg which colour dem get bfre
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2017
Nigerians and the way they think. he called the lady a monkey. The next OP wants the police to come and arrest him. Only a monkey brain thinks like that. Worse still that name of hers in her handle. What does it mean
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm not what u think dearie...I said my friend embarassed
I never think sef
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I never think sef
think of wetin?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
think of wetin?
the thing you dey insinuate
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 21, 2017
If it's Nnamdi Kanu that said it, these cowards will start breathing fire.
Oya, ur slave master has said it.
Does your empty skull still doesn't understand?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
the thing you dey insinuate
I'm not what u thinking...I got love for punnani and I can't be bi
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:30pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm not what u thinking...I got love for punnani and I can't be bi
Lol, you dey put words for my mouth grin

How you dey jare?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, you dey put words for my mouth grin

How you dey jare?
nne I dey fine, finished eating a while ago, relaxing by my dog grin

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:34pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
nne I dey fine, finished eating a while ago, relaxing by my dog grin
Can't see you, na dog I dey see
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Can't see you, na dog I dey see
lol...u don see me before nah...u miss me?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...u don see me before nah...u miss me?
Lol, yes
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, yes
mmmm...that's sweet dearie, you know what?

I miss u even more! wink
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
airex:
Where u get the complete number from Abeg?

Lolzz someone posted a number in the comment section for Instagram she said it the man number,
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:54pm On May 21, 2017
Useless Lebanese man... Very stupid set of people... Sometimes i don't blame them rather it is our girls who sell themselves cheaply
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 8:58pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:
Imagine in her own country again, ordinary Lebanese man insulting a lady who turned him down, what a country

I wish police will arrest that idiot, we don't want racist in our country

Copied from instablog
he took the words from buhari's dogs and monkey tales and other stories unfortunately he is the dog here

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:
Imagine in her own country again, ordinary Lebanese man insulting a lady who turned him down, what a country

Gbam
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Crownbird(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2017
He want to sleep with a monkey ... somehow his brain need to be fixed

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

Copied from instablog

pls let's share this on every platform until this HEEDIAT is arrested for this RACISM comment in our country....

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

But who knows if the babe don demand something from am tongue

No matter what...

Dont be silly
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2017
White pig lol
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by iukpe: 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
Looks like she still protecting him hiding his number. However it might be her naija admirer or her boyfriend/ boyfriends friends using some white pix as a scam.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by sorzy1(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm not what u think dearie...I said my friend embarassed
show me your friend and I'll tell you who ........?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 21, 2017
sorzy1:
show me your friend and I'll tell you who ........?
lols...u no serious! angry
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
So the pig actually got attracted to the'monkey' and got fascinated by her curves? A pigs gonna remain either way. Kora people what do they have more than us So so useless lipsrsealed
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
Funkybabee:
hmmmmmmm this post makes me to remember one guy I meet on badoo after chatting with me on WhatsApp and I couldn't meet him cuz my heart tell me not mehn. !!!!! that is how I heard what I never hear in my life......can't post it thou becuz of some reason he even threaten with my life!!!!!
Which kind mumu English u dey speak set..now I have headache
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ychris: 10:58pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
lols...u no serious! angry
So Ur plan is to flirt with all gals on this thread....

hmnnnn.

WEHDONSIR!!!

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
ychris:
So Ur plan is to flirt with all gals on this thread....

hmnnnn.

WEHDONSIR!!!
lol...are they complaining? grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ychris: 11:10pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
Hmnnnn abi.

Okay, kontinue....

u got my attention though cool
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ychris: 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:

BTW, do u now knw u don chase all of em comot now ?

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by NwaGodl1000(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2017
Trump was right when he said that we need recolonization . you cant utter such out to an indigene in anywhere outside Africa without being arrested
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
so Brown monkey want to sleep with black money? lmas. lol

plz beg me not to say more......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.