Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex (6522 Views)

6 Reasons Why Your Ex Is Contacting You / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by sophy09: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2010
I have been dating this guy for the past 5 months now and i realize that he is contacting his ex gf. it was the girl that broke off the relationship. I was looking for a number, when i decided to check the messages, the girl wants to come back and from what i have heard my bf really wanted to marry this girl but the girl said God has not reveal it to her to marry him. The annoying is that my bf wants to meet with her he wrote that he was tired of this back and forth she is doing. I am wondering to myself what does he mean by the back and forth the girl is doing, is he willing to leave me for her after all the girl has done to him. I want to confront him but he will want to know how i came about the info.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by DualCore1: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2010
sophy09:

is he willing to leave me for her
sadly, yes.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by 190: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
sophy

why dnt u start seekin for another BF (like me) while you still can~

ure future has already since been decided~
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by Odunnu: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
Eeeyaah.Kpele o
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by sophy09: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
i know he has not been contacting her because he tells me everything and i believe him. it was the ex gf that sent the message the annoying thing is that he wants to call her. he tells me he has nothing to do with her any more but why are they still meeting her that what am just wondering. i can't believe he is going to meet her after what she has put him through, can guys be that stupid. well if that is the case will better leave him before he does so.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by selencious(f): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Move on Gurl, Don't waste your precious time oer a guy. Its obvious he still loves her,,
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
sophy09:

i know he has not been contacting her because he tells me everything and i believe him. it was the ex gf that sent the message the annoying thing is that he wants to call her. he tells me he has nothing to do with her any more but why are they still meeting her that what am just wondering. i can't believe he is going to meet her after what she has put him through, can guys be that silly. well if that is the case will better leave him before he does so.

He's lying to you. If he's contacting her behind your back, then he's still dating her, or is planning to get back with her. I thing you should make him choose. He can't eat his cake and have it. If he wants to get back with her, then he should leave you. If he wants you, she should break all sorts of communication with her.

Maybe she really didnt break up with him. Maybe he's lying to you about the real reason why they broke up. My dear, once a guy starts lying, he never stops! Please be careful.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by freecocoa(f): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
Back & forth?he's most def still into her,u beta talk to him,if he doesn't stp their hide & seek game,left his black ass & move on hon.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by ConquerAll(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2010
The Truth Which You May not want to tell yourself is that you already know that YOU ARE NOT No. 1 in his life! He's just using you to warm his. . . .

My Advice is tally while you look for another Good Man who will make you No.1 in his life.

Don't try to fight. Confront him stylishly and demand explanation

Finally, find something doing to keep yourself busy.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by olanajim(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2010
better confront him now before he break your fragile heart. He will definitely leave you as soon as his ex return. Dont waste your time.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by henryhemon(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2010
its not all doom,it might not be what you think,laid it down to him and see his reactions and judge him from his words and actions then you can make ur decision.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by sugarpp: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2010
u r his rebound! cry it doesn't mean he doesnt like u but he is still hung up on his ex ur best option is to specificially tell him u dnt want him contactn his ex n if he still does his 1st choice wld b crystal clear
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by Kaystick(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
pls dont just waste ur time on this guy because he want to use you as the second option and u deserve more than that.go ahead and get urself another guy and you can now use him as a reserve player.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by otukpo(f): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
Don't put ur whole mind in that relationship. U ar a spare to him so u shld also make him ur spare.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by rotimy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
Some ladies hate hearing the truth but facts are sacred! A guy who promised anothor lady marriage has gone very deep with her! You are hanging on a slim rope that will soon snap! You are like a stand-by generator but now that NEPA is back, pack your bags and leave in peace! If he truly wants to marry you, he will look for you. Ignore those telling you to confront him, he will be furious that you are policing him and that is another crisis!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by allboyz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
hmm its 50/50 the best thing is to decided yourself but i will advise to stay off once you "sense" something wrong. . . .what you are think may not be true you know!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by allboyz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Otukpo - Hapi Nu yr! wink
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by bukyniyi: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
d best tin u can do is 2 confront him.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by CarlosVent(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
all these boyfriend and girl friend matter is against the will of God. so desist from it and when ur ready for marriage someone that wil love u wil come.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by naijaguy2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
The Spirit of EX is always very strong,

Watch Your Back gurl
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by blapo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
well as for me i have experienced a lot of guy wanting to get back to their EX in a way,either as a revenge or do things they could not do when they were still together but this might lead to another thing, just call your guy and confront him about this, forget about where you get your Information from.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by SisiKill1: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ever heard the old saying about eavesdroppers? Ya know, the one about them never hearing anything good about themselves or hearing anything that will make them happy. Well that's you right now.

What the heck are you doing checking HIS messages?!  I don't get it. . . Why do some people like to court trouble?

Your boyfriend is so nice he hasn't gotten on you for checking his messages. That he even tells you everything , shows what a gem he is and you should thank your lucky stars he's with you. . .at least until he leaves you for his ex who prolly never checks his messages.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by bukyniyi: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
rotimi au can u tel ha 2 ignor doz telin ha 2 confront him,we r al givin our own view.4christ u don't espect ha 2 liv lik dat ppl wil ask ha wat d problem is.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by dfanthom(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
. . . . is a lamp unto my feet & a light uno my path. . . .

behold the words of the wisdom of solomon! free your mind, expect the worst yet, hope for the best!! the rejected stone may just be the chief cornerstone!!

always make yourself priceless, invaluable & peculiar that whenever he thinks of love, life & marriage only you comes to mind!!!

smiley
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by Moyola(f): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
Well confront him. . . n if he denies it. . . well! Juz dont be too shocked when he decides to leave yu 4 her!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by bukyniyi: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
u sure say d spirit of ex no dey 4 ur body 2
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by Nura723(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
kill ur self with him, cool cool
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by vykychie: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
rotimy? well done broda.

The truth of the issue is that u have the answers in ur hands. What ever happens to u in life is what u caused for u. Think over it, and act as u think would be better for u. if u have to ask him (not confront), then do it with all manner of maturity in u. U have no right to talk to a man just anyhow. U can't fall a man's ego and get away with it. If U don't want to ask him, then leave and tell him why.

I always ask my bf why he does some things he does that puts me off.

So before U go, ask him why he felt he could play with u.

Be very, very carefull.

Things might actually not be as they seem.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by Spyker: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
Is this why you are complaining, confront him and get his reason, he may be asking her back as a form of REVENGE. Guys are not that easy to predict when a woman hurts them. Confront him but don't quarrel him.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by v24m(f): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
Hello sofy i think you should talk to him about it so he knows that you are ware of whats going on and that your not stupid or blind, tell him that you will be giving him space so that he can make up his mind about his ex, if he wants you then he should make up his mind if not then he can have her back dont stay in that relationship till its too late before you will end up being the looser.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by ziga: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Post

Don't make ur decision based on what you hear on Nairaland!!! Or else you might regret it for a very long time.

You are making a lot of assumptions that might not be true, so i suggest you confront him, get the facts, and then you can decide.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex by Secretz(f): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2010
I just think you should be HONEST with yourself. Go with your gut instinct, more often than not the 'tell tell' signs are there. Talk to him if it's really bothering you, but please do not be irrational about things, just take a step back emotionally and mentally if you have to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? / When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? / He Keeps Looking At My Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.