Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (51079 Views)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by rafabenitez: 10:27pm On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Not up to 10 people. After all the noise about Donald Trump, British Citizen this shameless Liepod fool had to lie he is sick to be granted bail.
Shame no even dey their eye. No media speech for Nnamdi Cow again.
No radio Biafra from Nnamdi Cow again.

After insulting Jesus and calling for the death of Kumuyi some Liepod still wbeorship this man.
before the advent of nnamdi kanu wia hv u been mr.jst curious

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by chubinwa(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2017
na we dey here. na we get am.
continue d work sir. we are almost dia

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by najoke: 10:30pm On May 25, 2017
I love the way Biafuros beat ther chest for no reason grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by LukmonSodiq(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2017
klax:
See as you hate truth. Egoism is deadly disease God will cure.

Who the hell is Kanu See how my people are gradually going for second slavery under Judaism.but God why did you create my people have them business sense and forgot to add common sense to their skull

Sometime I'm ashamed of people like you so this useless boy that has no home training a frustrated European hussler failure allowing yourself to be turn to dumb.

I ask over again Kanu ibu genne Damn Kanu till eternity. IPOB now Judaism new slaves is that Pls go to bed you annoys me.
I can't even figure out what exactly your gibberish is all about. Your grammar is horrible.

Why do you want to kill yourself because of Nnamdi Kanu? What's your business with what he does and who he prays to?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Not up to 10 people. After all the noise about Donald Trump, British Citizen this shameless Liepod fool had to lie he is sick to be granted bail.

After insulting Jesus and calling for the death of Kumuyi some Liepod still worship this man.

who is kumuyi..? Brainwashed fellow..
Kumuyi poo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Reaproperties: 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
The Struggle is taking a new dimension we are formidable and on point haters can hug the nearest transformer

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by EngrBello(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
Biafran's Shepheard Dog grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by MaziUchea: 10:45pm On May 25, 2017
I may die with this man if time is not taking oo smileyI may die with this man if time is not taking oo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2017
Abia--God's own state

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by aliyubaka: 10:51pm On May 25, 2017
Jobless idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by MaziUchea: 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Lol. Dem go hire illiterates iPOB, wear them buy one get one free handkerchiefs on top their heads, then called it Jewish Synagogue Lol grin . Who una dey deceive ? Outa here!
and never come back
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Reaproperties: 10:59pm On May 25, 2017
MaziUchea:
and never come back
Leave the dude he is talking Jargon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by deomello: 10:59pm On May 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Lol. Dem go hire illiterates iPOB, wear them buy one get one free handkerchiefs on top their heads, then called it Jewish Synagogue Lol grin . Who una dey deceive ? Outa here!

LWKMD... grin

Igbos and rancid comedy just dey go hand in hand.

Any useless clown go just buy cheap scarf tie for head and call himself yeye Jew..

These are the most confused people on the surface of the earth. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Jelal0007(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I know they came to count
Ewedu Muslims don turn abacus on top kanu matter grin
Not every1 is a jobless big0t like you. P!G
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by sapele914(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2017
Built2last:
Like joke this religion will start growing in the east.

Judaism is an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. Not Christianity that gives restraints on killing.
Death to all kidnappers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by iukpe: 11:30pm On May 25, 2017
8 people+him = 9.
No problem

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 11:31pm On May 25, 2017
I love you Mazi. Biafra here we come Cc xcolanto
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 12:05am On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Judaism is a better religion. The studies of The Kerbala and Merkaba teachings are the centerpiece of human creation and judaism is rich on those teachings.

You seem to be well informed about religion but in this particular you are ignorant about Judaism and that is understandable given the fact that most people erroneously think that Judaism is the forerunner of Christianity.
Begin your education today. And before you call me a Muslim hating Jew just know I am not a Muslim nor do I have Islamic sympathies.
Many have been appalled by the contents and the teachings of the Talmud (the doctrinal basis for Judaism) and so that you'd see properly, I will give you a raft of Christian writers and Jews ( pdf copy available online) who have exposed the deadliness of the religion called Judaism.
Judaism Strange gods by Michael A Hoffman (a Catholic).
Jewish History, Jewish religion by Isreal Shahak
(A jew)
Blood Passovers by Ariel Toaff ( a Jew and the son of the former chief rabbi of Rome)
The Jewish revolutionary spirit and it's impact on world history by E Michael Jones (a Catholic)
The Jewish religion: it's impact today and the plot against Christ both by Elizabeth Dilling,( a Christian woman)
The Biological Jew by Eustace Mullins( a Christian)
Jews and their lies by Martin Luther.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Handsomecole(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2017
The Madness Continues...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by kaypound(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2017
yinkslinks:
At least their group is better than boko harams group

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by kaypound(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2017
Handsomecole:
The Madness Continues...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by chibuikesilver0: 1:04am On May 26, 2017
We'r still counting them in their numbers,more than 10 u'r gone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 1:20am On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

You seem to be well informed about religion but in this particular you are ignorant about Judaism and that is understandable given the fact that most people erroneously think that Judaism is the forerunner of Christianity.
Begin your education today. And before you call me a Muslim hating Jew just know I am not a Muslim nor do I have Islamic sympathies.
Many have been appalled by the contents and the teachings of the Talmud (the doctrinal basis for Judaism) and so that you'd see properly, I will give you a raft of Christian writers and Jews ( pdf copy available online) who have exposed the deadliness of the religion called Judaism.
Judaism Strange gods by Michael A Hoffman (a Catholic).
Jewish History, Jewish religion by Isreal Shahak
(A jew)
Blood Passovers by Ariel Toaff ( a Jew and the son of the former chief rabbi of Rome)
The Jewish revolutionary spirit and it's impact on world history by E Michael Jones (a Catholic)
The Jewish religion: it's impact today and the plot against Christ both by Elizabeth Dilling,( a Christian woman)
The Biological Jew by Eustace Mullins( a Christian)
Jews and their lies by Martin Luther.

You have no idea of the context of Judaism. There is no religion that deals with the Kerbala as much as Judaism, and Judaism is the basis of your Christianism. What ever you are writing there has no relationship with the subject of discussion. If you have message to pass, then watch out for a thread that deals with the context you have in mind to discuss. Biafrans have chosen a better religion, it is more undiluted than Christianism and Islam.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 1:25am On May 26, 2017
These people are super weird!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by madapcmod: 3:16am On May 26, 2017
Sijo01:
Do they worship God or Allah? undecided

YAWHEH!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by TexasR: 3:44am On May 26, 2017
Where are the Jews
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 5:23am On May 26, 2017
XaviDayo:
Somebody tell this dude that he ain't Jew. .will never be Jew, and can never be Jew. He a Damn Igbo ex Kirikiri resident
Oya ....My Igbo brothers..u can now attack

We aren't your brothers! We stand and deal. Read the story of the " Igbo Landing ". Obasanjo had to drag Osibanjo to the "Biafra at 50", yesterday, you know why? It was done to register something in the minds of the South East/South South- lenity.
Without the backing of SE and SS, The Northerners will deal with Osibanjo.
We will rather die like men than live like cowards....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 5:26am On May 26, 2017
Jelal0007:
Not every1 is a jobless big0t like you. P!G

....But you just did.. Get off his "dicc. k", silly nitwit!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by victorDanladi: 5:56am On May 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

After insulting Jesus and calling for the death of Kumuyi some Liepod still worship this man.
...The main aim of nnamdi kanu is to turn all Igbo(s) to jews.He has an occult jewization agenda.But the post-2015 election trauma triggered persecutory delusion has beclouded Igbo Christians and Igbo Catholic reasoning!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Batiatus77(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

...chaiiiii!!! U go don masturbate reach 3 rounds by now!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.