Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (51058 Views)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by kingzizzy: 6:26am On May 26, 2017
doctokwus:
I ask again.
How can a self anointed Jew intend to lead a 99% Christian dominated region?
It's either Kanu does not understand what Judaism means or the people that supporting him don't understand that Judaism and Christianity are parallel poles.

He has no plans to lead anyone. What he plans to do is lead a struggle for freedom. In that regard, religion becomes less significant than purpose

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by xcolanto(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:
I love you Mazi. Biafra here we come
Cc xcolanto

I told you begging begger that you would keep begging for unity.

Almajiri! Keep begging
Now na morning
You haven't seen nothing yet
Oya beg! Beg! Beg! lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by nonsobaba: 6:54am On May 26, 2017
AlvanT:
hmm richer that Hindu? those people are gods.
So how do you explain the fact that India is still a poverty-ravaged shithole?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by nonsobaba: 6:57am On May 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a good and crafty businessman. He must have done his apprenticeship in one of the big markets in Anambra state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 7:13am On May 26, 2017
xcolanto:

I told you begging begger that you would keep begging for unity.
Almajiri! Keep begging Now na morning You haven't seen nothing yet Oya beg! Beg! Beg! lipsrsealed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Adebowale89(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2017
KANU this is your time to make it, you have successfully locked some senses in southeast, utilize it wisely

your northern brothers has been using islam, you were using Biafra but the thing no too sell, see how people they turned up when u don turn to judaism pope
cheesy

I wish u best of luck in your internal slavery mission

from a wise brother in southwest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Smeago007(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2017
doctokwus:
I ask again.
How can a self anointed Jew intend to lead a 99% Christian dominated region?
It's either Kanu does not understand what Judaism means or the people that supporting him don't understand that Judaism and Christianity are parallel poles.

99%?
Big lie

Majority of the east side of anambra are mostly Jewish practicing
Esp Nnobi town
My synagogue is
Community of hashem worldwide

I share Jewish belief
As Jesus was a Jew not a Christian
Judiasm is the only true religion found in the scriptures

Christianity is just a name
Christ-likes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by NaijaBlend: 7:34am On May 26, 2017
Built2last:
Like joke this religion will start growing in the east.

Judaism is an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. Not Christianity that gives restraints on killing.

Go and read and research further! Don't just right!
Most religions have modified all terrible things they practise except ONE, and you know that one!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by StarPlayer: 7:34am On May 26, 2017
IpobExposed:
Not up to 10 people. After all the noise about Donald Trump, British Citizen this shameless Liepod fool had to lie he is sick to be granted bail.
Shame no even dey their eye. No media speech for Nnamdi Cow again.
No radio Biafra from Nnamdi Cow again.

After insulting Jesus and calling for the death of Kumuyi some Liepod still worship this man.
That 419 fear kuje pass anything cheesy see as him cool down like ice block
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Arooma22(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2017
Built2last:

Judaism is an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. Not Christianity that gives restraints on killing.
It will be interesting to practice it here in Nigeria,what's the Meaning of Islam if I may ask you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by talk2emma: 8:10am On May 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by XaviDayo(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2017
Effiezynews:

We aren't your brothers! We stand and deal. Read the story of the " Igbo Landing ". Obasanjo had to drag Osibanjo to the "Biafra at 50", yesterday, you know why? It was done to register something in the minds of the South East/South South- lenity.
Without the backing of SE and SS, The Northerners will deal with Osibanjo.
We will rather die like men than live like cowards....

U dey vex o....Can't u read and laff at a simple joke? I ain't no Westerner, Easterner, northerner or whatever region anybody is claiming . I am a Nigerian first .If we split.., fine ...if we don't fine.....I meant no harm brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by engrchykae(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
AlvanT:
hmm richer that Hindu? those people are gods.
i love the budha and his teachings as well as christ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by AlvanT(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
So how do you explain the fact that India is still a poverty-ravaged shithole?
Where did you get the notion that all Indians are Hindus? Moreover India is among the fastest growing economies in the world and a very powerful nation at that.Povery is man made and has nothing to do with divine alignment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by bablex01(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
Built2last:

Which christianity restraints killing what of this verse of the bible that support killing DEUTERONOMY 17 or is ADOLF HITLER a jew or muslim
olodo christian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by bablex01(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
Built2last:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by jbnm: 9:11am On May 26, 2017
Is he a prophet or messiah of d igbo or an activist?I dont understand why he keep dressing like Jesus like in d movies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by AlvanT(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
engrchykae:
i love the budha and his teachings as well as christ
Yes the Budha and Christ taught the same thing;love.The most powerful force in the universe.It's a pity the Christ's teachings have been over twisted to meet some people's selfish desires.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2017
IPOB 419
Catholic Jews grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2017
IPOB 419
Catholic Jews grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by VanBommel(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2017
stilldoingokay:
see they're faces
this your moniker cheesy cheesy e be like say person don use am play bet9ja, the slip come cut grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Jelal0007(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
Effiezynews:

....But you just did.. Get off his "dicc. k", silly nitwit!
Did what m0r0n? I responded to ur silly post,dumb r€tard. Take dat lice infested worm u call d**k elsewhere f00l. I'm no homo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by stanleeodor(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2017
Sijo01:
Do they worship God or Allah? undecided

Good question jare.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:43am On May 26, 2017
mikeycharles:
I'm totally confused , is this man a king, Jew or a president, what kind of influence does he actually​ have or na JuJu him they use
the same Tinubu used on you when your were shouting sai baba. Or you think that sai baba your were shouting that year was normal?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 10:03am On May 26, 2017
kikake:

..and you pretend that you don't understand that religion is killing Nigeria?

.... you don't know that religion has been impoverishing Nigeria since your Boko Haram?

how much in capital flight has Nigeria lost since your Boko began?

'Religion' is killing Nigeria! Are you serious right now?

It's like the western nations saying hey Nigerians are duping us, they are fraudsters we need to get rid of Nigerians.

How does that sound?

I know there's a problem here but you feel more comfortable blaming religion, blaming Muslims.

The problem here is more than that.

And do you know how I reason? I don't reason in a way where I condemn a particular religion or nation or tribe. Here is how i reason. There are two people in this world: the bad and good.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 10:06am On May 26, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

You Yoruba Muslims are the problem,you are always licking the ass of your Hausa counterpart and want others to do so

I don't know where you get that idea from but I'm sure it's from this group and wherever I don't know.

Btw I am not Yoruba neither am I Hausa and I am a Muslim and I don't 'lick'anyone ass.

I think you should rather hear people's opinion b4 u say things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by buchilino(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2017
I RESPECT DIS MAN ALOT. BUT DIS PUBLICITY IS BECOMING A PAIN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 11:05am On May 26, 2017
Jelal0007:
Did what m0r0n? I responded to ur silly post,dumb r€tard. Take dat lice infested worm u call d**k elsewhere f00l. I'm no homo.

Retarded Cishet, I am woman...Son of a thousand Fathers.. Regret in your wasted brains, slowpoke Mofo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 11:23am On May 26, 2017
Did you know Nnamdi is not his real name?

So has fake name.

Judaism is not his religion at least some months ago, he said his religion is Biafra.

So fake religion.

He wants to fight for Biafra independence yet he is settled in UK with his wife and family and acquired British citizenship.

So fake Biafran.

He claims Nigeria is a ZOO and he can never recognise it's authority, yet he has apparently followed bail conditions that required him convert to Judaism which must mean revoking his Biafra religion.

Fake principles.

Is any thing real about this clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by MahatmaGhandi: 11:40am On May 26, 2017
Well this is a game of chess. The predominantly muslim north gets support from muslim countries, the easterners are belived to have come from isreal which is a predominatly jewish nation, but due to migration and collonial influnce now practise ATR and Christianity. The jewish trend among the Ibos on the surface appears to be a return to their roots, but if you look deeply you will see the forging an alliance with a jewish nation. I think if the Ibos work hard at this, they will get support from isreal as the north gets support from saudi. at the end Nigeria will suffer for it. I will beg the leadership of this country to look deep into this issue and resolve it as soon as possible before youths from the east start going to foreign countries for radicalization and military training, at that time it would be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.