Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (51061 Views)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by thoth: 12:23pm On May 26, 2017
so if you use to be a traditionalist and then converts to Christianity then you're a fake igbo ?
Marcus Garvey is Jamican, does that stop him from fighting for African Americans ? or does that make him a fake activist ??
You are living outside Nigeria, i strongly believe you're working towards your citizenship, that makes you a fake Nigerian, you shouldn't comment on anything about Buhari unless you live with us here in Nigeria because you can't be there and telling us about shit you don't know.

The Great Kanu came to Nigeria right ? and you've seen that's a huge mistake cus he just jumped into a Zoo. Where the judiciary is ignored and arm twisted by a supposedly Democratic government.
Now tell me one reason why Nigeria is not a Zoo and you're not a Fake .

GenBuhari:
Did you know Nnamdi is not his real name?

So has fake name.

Judaism is not his religion at least some months ago, he said his religion is Biafra.

So fake religion.

He wants to fight for Biafra independence yet he is settled in UK with his wife and family and acquired British citizenship.

So fake Biafran.

He claims Nigeria is a ZOO and he can never recognise it's authority, yet he has apparently followed bail conditions that required him convert to Judaism which must mean revoking his Biafra religion.

Fake principles.

Is any thing real about this clown

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by loopmongoat: 12:42pm On May 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Lol. Dem go hire illiterates iPOB, wear them buy one get one free handkerchiefs on top their heads, then called it Jewish Synagogue Lol grin . Who una dey deceive ? Outa here!
Our afonja oblang skulls are pained by this news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by sylva1(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2017
Thank you!

BiafraAmaka:

To hell with your 4ucking thought

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 1:05pm On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have no idea of the context of Judaism. There is no religion that deals with the Kerbala as much as Judaism, and Judaism is the basis of your Christianism. What ever you are writing there has no relationship with the subject of discussion. If you have message to pass, then watch out for a thread that deals with the context you have in mind to discuss. Biafrans have chosen a better religion, it is more undiluted than Christianism and Islam.
Surely you misread and totally misunderstand me if you opine that what I wrote has no relationship with the subject of discussion. You praised the Jewish religion and I am pointing it out to you through the books I have mentioned that that religion is not to be praised but denounced. So how no relationship?

They have not chosen a better religion. They have chosen a debasing racial creed masquerading as a religion.

The Kabala is the basis for occult practices, magic and satanism. Judaism is not the basis of Christianity or christianism- to use your own term, whatever that means. Indeed the Jews hate Christians and it's central figure, Christ whom they say is boiling in a seething cauldron of semen in hell.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 26, 2017
Who the he.. are you? And what have done with the real intelligent thoth I used to know?

I suspect thoth's account has been hacked by a teenager undecided
thoth:
so if you use to be a traditionalist and then converts to Christianity then you're a fake igbo ?
Marcus Garvey is Jamican, does that stop him from fighting for African Americans ? or does that make him a fake activist ??
You are living outside Nigeria, i strongly believe you're working towards your citizenship, that makes you a fake Nigerian, you shouldn't comment on anything about Buhari unless you live with us here in Nigeria because you can't be there and telling us about shit you don't know.

The Great Kanu came to Nigeria right ? and you've seen that's a huge mistake cus he just jumped into a Zoo. Where the judiciary is ignored and arm twisted by a supposedly Democratic government.
Now tell me one reason why Nigeria is not a Zoo and you're not a Fake .

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Jelal0007(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
Effiezynews:

Retarded Cishet, I am woman...Son of a thousand Fathers.. Regret in your wasted brains, slowpoke Mofo!
Woman? Then whoever raised u did a terrible job. A terrible mistake 2 womanhood. U wonna know what a mistake is,go ask ur m0ther. She'll explain it 2u. Brainless b!tch.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Jelal0007(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2017
Effiezynews:

We aren't your brothers! We stand and deal. Read the story of the " Igbo Landing ". Obasanjo had to drag Osibanjo to the "Biafra at 50", yesterday, you know why? It was done to register something in the minds of the South East/South South- lenity.
Without the backing of SE and SS, The Northerners will deal with Osibanjo.
We will rather die like men than live like cowards....
Quit whining on social media ponce. U want biafra? Call ur politicians back home and tell them 2go the floor of the National assembly and move a motion 4 secession. Quit telling lies everywhere b!tch,where's ur evidence that Obj dragged Osinbajo 2dat program? This is how u I'd!0ts feed one another with conspiracy theories. Everything that comes out of that pathetic minds of urs is full of propaganda. Give us evidence or shut that sewer u call mouth. U wonna die,go right ahead. U'll be doing the world a ton of good. M!serable worms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by kingzizzy: 2:39pm On May 26, 2017
GenBuhari:
Did you know Nnamdi is not his real name?

So has fake name.

I dont care if his name is Kunta Kinte, I here for Biafra not his name.

Judaism is not his religion at least some months ago, he said his religion is Biafra.

So fake religion
Biafra and Judaism, Biafra and Catholicism, Biafra and Bhudism, who cares? I here fir Biafra

He wants to fight for Biafra independence yet he is settled in UK with his wife and family and acquired British citizenship.

So fake Biafran

What has his British citizenship got to do with this? Even when Biafra comes, there will still be dual citizens. He lives in London? Is he still there? Did he return like he said he would?

He claims Nigeria is a ZOO and he can never recognise it's authority, yet he has apparently followed bail conditions that required him convert to Judaism which must mean revoking his Biafra religion.

Fake principles

Is any thing real about this clown

Guy, you have no point. What people like you dont understand is that the message is always more important than the messanger. Kanu is but a messanger, the message of self determination is what we care about. So while people are digesting the message, others are busy focusing on the messager, thereby missing the point.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Surely you misread and totally misunderstand me if you opine that what I wrote has no relationship with the subject of discussion. You praised the Jewish religion and I am pointing it out to you through the books I have mentioned that that religion is not to be praised but denounced. So how no relationship?

They have not chosen a better religion. They have chosen a debasing racial creed masquerading as a religion.

The Kabala is the basis for occult practices, magic and satanism. Judaism is not the basis of Christianity or christianism- to use your own term, whatever that means. Indeed the Jews hate Christians and it's central figure, Christ whom they say is boiling in a seething cauldron of semen in hell.

What makes you think Christianity is a better religion when it is an offshoot of Judaism. Jesus Christ was not a Christian, he was a Jew, and died as King of the Jews. His religion was Judaism. And Jesus studied the Kabbalah and in-fact Ascended using his Merkaba as the Light vehicle to the 7th Dimension.

You really have no idea of what you are talking about. So, keep your ego by the side and do your home work well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 3:16pm On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

What makes you think Christianity is a better religion when it is an offshoot of Judaism. Jesus Christ was not a Christian, he was a Jew, and died as King of the Jews. His religion was Judaism. And Jesus studied the Kabbalah and in-fact Ascended using his Merkaba as the Light vehicle to the 7th Dimension.

You really have no idea of what you are talking about. So, keep your ego by the side and do your home work well.
I know you will spray whatever I say with the hosepipe of pseudo - spiritual jargon. And I do have more than an idea of what I am talking about.
How ignorant of you to say that Christ died as king of the Jews. Shey you don't know that the reason for his crucifixion was because he was rejected by the Jews and tagged an impostor. This is so elementary, every Sunday school pupil knows it. Bros abeg no fall hand. Very soon you will tell me that jesus Christ studied at an ashram in India under Satguru Matyana where he learnt to master the kudalini and attained nirvana after fasting for seventy days on mount Himalayas.
I am not one you can pull that your favourite stunt of spinning a Web of technical sounding words around. Mba. Ko le werk
I gave you a list of books- counter their contents with factual arguments. Have you read the Talmud? I doubt.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 3:21pm On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

Now let me ask you a simple question. Don't fudge, don't double foot, no rope- a-dope. Just answer it.
Between the Old testament and the Talmud which is the doctrinal text and basis of Judaism?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by thoth: 3:47pm On May 26, 2017
I am thinking same of you. your account has been hacked as well.
GenBuhari:
Who the he.. are you? And what have done with the real intelligent thoth I used to know?

I suspect thoth's account has been hacked by a teenager undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

I know you will spray whatever I say with the hosepipe of pseudo - spiritual jargon. And I do have more than an idea of what I am talking about.
How ignorant of you to say that Christ died as king of the Jews. Shey you don't know that the reason for his crucifixion was because he was rejected by the Jews and tagged an impostor. This is so elementary, every Sunday school pupil knows it. Bros abeg no fall hand. Very soon you will tell me that jesus Christ studied at an ashram in India under Satguru Matyana where he learnt to master the kudalini and attained nirvana after fasting for seventy days on mount Himalayas.
I am not one you can pull that your favourite stunt of spinning a Web of technical sounding words around. Mba. Ko le werk
I gave you a list of books- counter their contents with factual arguments. Have you read the Talmud? I doubt.

You need more lessons on Christianity and ofcourse the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

You need more lessons on Christianity and ofcourse the Bible.
Answer simple question. Is the old testament or the Talmud the basis of Judaism,? Stop swaggering. Man up. Bible that you obviously don't understand, Bible that the only thing you see in it are dimensions, you want to lecture me on. Okay, be my guest. The floor is yours. I didn't know I was chatting with the most learned prof Bart Erhman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by BiafraAmaka(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2017
sylva1:
Thank you!

You are not welcome

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by BiafraAmaka(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

I don't know where you get that idea from but I'm sure it's from this group and wherever I don't know.

Btw I am not Yoruba neither am I Hausa and I am a Muslim and I don't 'lick'anyone ass.

I think you should rather hear people's opinion b4 u say things.

Did you hear me mention another tribe? And what is so special about you being a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Answer simple question. Is the old testament or the Talmud the basis of Judaism,? Stop swaggering. Man up. Bible that you obviously don't understand, Bible that the only thing you see in it are dimensions, you want to lecture me on. Okay, be my guest. The floor is yours. I didn't know I was chatting with the most learned prof Bart Erhman

You have no idea, just havent got time to for such exchanges for now. None of these statements you made ever made sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mujtahida: 4:14pm On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have no idea, just havent got time to for such exchanges for now. None of these statements you made ever made sense.
Seriously I engage in exchanges for intellectual stimulation not bragaddacio. I posited that the Jewish religion is not what you think it is. You've been beating around. In short there's no need to go on because as enlightened about religions as you claim to be you do not know elementary facts. It's pathetic for you to write that Judaism is the forerunner of Christianity. Wrong, dead wrong. That's what ignorant and misinformed people think and say.
Go to realjew. com owned by Bro Natheniel Kapner a Jew thoroughly versed in Judaism and henrymakow.com owned by Henry Makow a Jew and then tell me that you know about Judaism more than this Jews when you probably have not even seen the Talmud in your life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by sshalom(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2017
I had to count the number of the people in the picture to note that Kanu didn't run foul of his bail conditions......Our Judiciary can be funny!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by bakila: 4:47am On May 27, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Keep fooling yourself
No the man is now an obedient Zoogerian Jew cum I have less than 10 people in my picture complaint Igbo man.
He has also abandoned the Biafran flag and his colleagues in Jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.