Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (51059 Views)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Adebola314: 8:45pm On May 25, 2017
419 people
Why is the scammer not making these ones kneel down and worship him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by iluvpomo(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2017
Black Jews?? ... Mazel tov
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Sijo01(f): 8:47pm On May 25, 2017
1Rebel:
The head counters and skull miners are here as usual grin

What's with the picture?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Michel2013: 8:47pm On May 25, 2017
why una dey bring Kanu and IPOB issues here everyday? una wan send we afonja muslims to our early graves?

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by ziga: 8:48pm On May 25, 2017
Make we continue to adopt other people religion...

We never learn. Until radicalization enter am now.

Oya continue.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I know they came to count
Ewedu Muslims don turn abacus on top kanu matter grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Benekruku(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin grin

How Kanu suddenly became Jewish is one unanswered marvel!

A hard reset was carried out on his brain inside Kuje prison!

He ven now looks more calm and humble unlike pre-prison when he was all out chest-beating

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by smith666999(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2017
pls who are those behind the death of Jesus Christ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by AlvanT(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
guy careful make dem no chop you raw for here o.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nofuckgiven: 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
Another thread for our neighbours from the brownroof areas to wail on! But why OP? tongue cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by stilldoingokay(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
see they're faces

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by XaviDayo(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
Somebody tell this dude that he ain't Jew. .will never be Jew, and can never be Jew. He a Damn Igbo ex Kirikiri resident
Oya ....My Igbo brothers..u can now attack

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Frankyboy1(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by LordOfNaira: 8:55pm On May 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Today, Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) -hosted some members from a Jewish Synagogue in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state... The delegates led by Prophetess Eman Halleluyah Nwachukwu -were received at his residence in Umuahia, Abia state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-hosts-members-from-jewish.html

These people are just damn silly. They are rubbishing all Igbos. The international community has received Igbo greats like Chinua Achebe, Nnamdi Azikwe, Christopher Okigbo, Chike Obi, Cyprian Ekwensi, Eddie Iroh, Buchi Emecheta, Flora Nwapa, Chukwuemeka Ike and many others but these nitwits and the drug pushers are trying hard to rubbish the achievements!!! Already, the drug pushers have brought much ridicule to the Igbo tribe and Kanu and his misinformed followers are making it worse!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by yinkslinks(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
At least their group is better than boko harams group

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by xcolanto(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
That's the man of the moment right there! Watch our brown roof ewedu eating brother flock This thread to learn simple arithmetic! Happy viewing brownies grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by sylva1(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
By recent trend of Nnamdi Kanu's appearances and gesture, he is promoting more of Jewish religion than Biafra, my thoughts!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mouthgag: 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
serverconnect:
Nice one sir, God bless your struggle. PMB you see your life.
He does not like Jesus
Shame on you people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by kikake: 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Lol. Dem go hire illiterates iPOB, wear them buy one get one free handkerchiefs on top their heads, then called it Jewish Synagogue Lol grin . Who una dey deceive ? Outa here!

Kwontinue to deceive yourself.

You don't understand that the most rich countries of the world have no crude oil.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by sekem: 8:57pm On May 25, 2017
Clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Sultanchidi(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I count 7 + kanu 8, lolz

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Mufasa27(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
Zanotti on fleek grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
sylva1:
By recent trend of Nnamdi Kanu's appearances and gesture, he is promoting more of Jewish religion than Biafra, my thoughts!

To hell with your 4ucking thought

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 25, 2017
Circus performers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
alizma:
I QUICKLY COUNTED THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE AND THEY ARE LESS THAN 10. THEREFORE LET THE MEETING CONTINUE
But why did they say he should appear with only less than 10 people?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by GavelSlam: 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
kikake:

Kwontinue to deceive yourself.

You don't understand that the most rich countries of the world have no crude oil.

Is Okike Abiama the Jewish God?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
quote author=Sultanchidi post=56876762]I count 7 + kanu 8, lolz[/quote]
[
Ontarget:

But why did they say he should appear with only less than 10 people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by delvinmaya(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
Abeg biko, I need to understand something. Is he Jewish or he practices Judaism? Cos all this while I keep seeing people mention Jewish priest, Jewish prophetess, Jewish synagogue and I was expecting to see Jews, only to be disappointed to see black peeps.

At least if you want to practise a religion, be knowledgeable about it.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Btruth: 9:15pm On May 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I wan join
which one do you want to join? IPOB or the Jewish people?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2017
Counters how market? Hope say una carry calculator join body?

A-fun-jas see food o. Oya bless make we chop.

Zombies, I don sees una handwork already.

Igbos, ngwa make una for use counter attack take score goal wella.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.