Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (51065 Views)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by DocHMD: 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
more pains to ewedu-gobbling skull miners from the land of afonja. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by kikake: 9:19pm On May 25, 2017
GavelSlam:

Is Okike Abiama the Jewish God?

... and your business with that is

Take your childish blackmail to the birds of the air.

Nigeria is not working, has never worked.

You can clutch tightly on a sinking boat because it contains crude oil, for as long as you want, but let others who want to escape the boat do so. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 25, 2017
This Kanu is a ghost men. See as e be like oku ajinde.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by NovusHomo(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2017
I thought I read somewhere that Ile- Ife belongs to the Igbo? They are also Jews. O ma de ga ke!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
HIGHLY SPIRITUAL.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by ipobarecriminals: 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
grin sad sad sad shocked grin grin cheesy angry undecided embarassed grin FAKE JEWS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I must confess my brother
This has been d most painful month of pur lives as ewedu gobbling muslims grin

Lol. You dey mad o, nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nizguy(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2017
just imaging that awkward moment when u tot u have succeeded in hurting someone not knowing that u are obviously making him a living legend. Bubu how market? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Sunofgod(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2017
The guy don begin form Jesus...lol

I blame buhari...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:

What's your issue with Muslims? This is a struggle about something else that doesn't have to do with religion and you just had to mention Muslim.

Seriously what is your problem? I honestly care to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by GavelSlam: 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
kikake:

... and your business with that is

Take your childish blackmail to the birds of the air.

Nigeria is not working, has never worked.

You can clutch tightly on a sinking boat because it contains crude oil, for as long as you want, but let others who want to escape the boat do so. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OK you are frustrated.

Simple question about a man's proclaimed religion as against his utterances and you are foaming with spittle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I know they came to count
Ewedu Muslims don turn abacus on top kanu matter grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by JustCurious: 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
Is he planning to relocate to Israel, with Pastor Temitope Joshua of the Synagogue church?? They seem to share similiar belief.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 25, 2017
NovusHomo:
I thought I read somewhere that Ile- Ife belongs to the Igbo? They are also Jews. O ma de ga ke!

NO Young Man..... ILE_IFE belongs to Fulanis who are still keeping your Oba at Kuje prison grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by kikake: 9:38pm On May 25, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

What's your issue with Muslims? This is a struggle about something else that doesn't have to do with religion and you just had to mention Muslim.

..and you pretend that you don't understand that religion is killing Nigeria?

.... you don't know that religion has been impoverishing Nigeria since your Boko Haram?

how much in capital flight has Nigeria lost since your Boko began?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by bakila: 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
serverconnect:
Nice one sir, God bless your struggle. PMB you see your life.
Abi oph

PMB has turned the Chukwu okiki abiama reciting Kanu to a Jewish convert.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by bakila: 9:46pm On May 25, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

How Kanu suddenly became Jewish is one unanswered marvel!

A hard reset was carried out on his brain inside Kuje prison!

He ven now looks more calm and humble unlike pre-prison when he was all out chest-beating
Bros Kuje is not an easy place. It has also made him law abiding to avoid the number eleven.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On May 25, 2017
Sijo01:
Do they worship God or Allah? undecided
you dont know? its shukushuku okiki abiaomo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Perceptor(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2017
The people look more like ifa priests angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by ubongoton(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I wan join

Na secret cut be dat wer u wan join?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by MiddleDimension: 9:59pm On May 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Today, Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) -hosted some members from a Jewish Synagogue in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state... The delegates led by Prophetess Eman Halleluyah Nwachukwu -were received at his residence in Umuahia, Abia state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-hosts-members-from-jewish.html

black people being jewish? What a grand deception!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by doctokwus: 10:05pm On May 25, 2017
I ask again.
How can a self anointed Jew intend to lead a 99% Christian dominated region?
It's either Kanu does not understand what Judaism means or the people that supporting him don't understand that Judaism and Christianity are parallel poles.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by alizma: 10:07pm On May 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
any move against the law of this honorable country will see him going back to kuje earlier than scheduled. that is my point. you don't argue with someone you know you can beat blue black, you just wait for him to consciously or otherwise say what u don't like then u land him hot slap

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 25, 2017
A woman praying with men in Judiasm... oh sorry, it's the Ibo version of Judiasm

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by prettyboi1(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2017
Lmao...this Nnamdi Kanu is a pure scam. grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by prettyboi1(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
alizma:

any move against the law of this honorable country will see him going back to kuje earlier than scheduled. that is my point. you don't argue with someone you know you can beat blue black, you just wait for him to consciously or otherwise say what u don't like then u land him hot slap
Straight,precise & accurate description. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

You Yoruba Muslims are the problem,you are always licking the ass of your Hausa counterpart and want others to do so

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by LukmonSodiq(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:
These people are just damn silly. They are rubbishing all Igbos. The international community has received Igbo greats like Chinua Achebe, Nnamdi Azikwe, Christopher Okigbo, Chike Obi, Cyprian Ekwensi, Eddie Iroh, Buchi Emecheta, Flora Nwapa, Chukwuemeka Ike and many others but these nitwits and the drug pushers are trying hard to rubbish the achievements!!! Already, the drug pushers have brought much ridicule to the Igbo tribe and Kanu and his misinformed followers are making it worse!!!
What's your business with Kanu and his followers? Aren't you the same ret@rd that lives inside the ocean?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by oglalasioux(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Judaism is a better religion. The studies of The Kerbala and Merkaba teachings are the centerpiece of human creation and judaism is rich on those teachings.

If you knew anything about the kabbala you will know most of the world's problems lie inside it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
bakila:

Abi oph

PMB has turned the Chukwu okiki abiama reciting Kanu to a Jewish convert.

Keep fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by lereinter(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2017
so this blacks are jews....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS by klax(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
What's your business with Kanu and his followers? Aren't you the same ret@rd that lives inside the ocean?

See as you hate truth. Egoism is deadly disease God will cure.

Who the hell is Kanu See how my people are gradually going for second slavery under Judaism.but God why did you create my people have them business sense and forgot to add common sense to their skull

Sometime I'm ashamed of people like you so this useless boy that has no home training a frustrated European hussler failure allowing yourself to be turn to dumb.

I ask over again Kanu ibu genne Damn Kanu till eternity. IPOB now Judaism new slaves is that Pls go to bed you annoys me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.