Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch (40068 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Mandesz(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
eyizlive:

did you just call a nobel laureate winner a fool?...n you are wise? Really...think about...breathe in n out n of you don't apologise next then you just breathed out d last strand of brain matter in your head...gay
haha. u av heard of the word GAY for d first tym today or simply out of of yo senses?
weh we tnk God 4 Dino's life,. I think Soyinka is simply envious. all he's achieved in lifetime does not worth half of Dino's.
it's not a matter speaking unverifiable english
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Mandesz(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Sowore, a true activist, a blessing to our generation. I pray he lives long to reveal much more about dirty politicians. If he can do that much while abroad, i bet he would do better with a known office in Nigeria.

God bless Prof. Wole Soyinka. A great man indeed.
weh we tnk God 4 Dino's life,. I think Soyinka is simply envious. all he's achieved in lifetime does not worth half of Dino's.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by koropotopoto: 8:09pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Very wretched they are. That particular illiterate seems to be a desperate hustler.

He has more than 50 monikers on this forum.

A good way of identifying failures is the consistency at which they cry over every gaddem thing.

[/s]
Nonsense trash
mr China is an underdeveloped country how far grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Mandesz(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
IamPatriotic:
I wish to be like Prof. Wole Soyinka when I grow older.
to speak unverifiable English? I pity u.
stupid old man who remain attention seeker.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by LionDeLeo: 8:17pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
mr China is an underdeveloped country how far grin

Is that the difference between mechanical engineering and phone repairing?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by middlebelter(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2017
I find it very difficult to understand the quality of people invading this forum to insult Prof Soyinka? I wonder what had happened to our sense of value. How on earth will people be supporting the like of Dino Melaye against the internationally respected scholar? How has Dino added value to Nigeria compared with the Prof or how do we explain the attack on his person considering the condemnations of an act that is indeed an insult to Nigerian.
Again, I strongly suspect the children attacking the octogenarian simply lacks sense of history and it a manifestation of gross parental failure. May we not lack elders like Prof Wole Soyinka in our society. People that will boldly condemn the ills in our society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by koropotopoto: 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

So says a moniker trying to find out how China is developed on a non related thread. grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by LionDeLeo: 8:30pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

No explanation yet.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by koropotopoto: 8:35pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

To moderators, pls examine his posts very well, it will be observed that the only contribution he made to this forum is not different from what he has been posting all along.
[/s]
stick to topic

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by gragraboy: 8:41pm On May 26, 2017
decatalyst:
grin

I can bet it with you, Dino no sabi the meaning of "reprobate" wey Soyinka talk grin
Talk less of mama peace
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On May 26, 2017
ellechrystal:
Soyinka, hahahaahah,
wetin?him thing sweet you ni?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 26, 2017
Angeleena:

yep...I was given a ban,for a month...the mods,here are something else...and they want make naija better..after deleting comments,ban comes next...nothing happens to their afonja kinsmen...
gee! one month, the mods are heartless.
Welcome back sis *winks*
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2017
engrchykae:
Fela is the only activist to have graced nigeria.the rest are just mischief makers when they are not in power.the southwest agitate for restructuring when they feel they are not getting enough but that currency is fast losing value.

Hmmm. Nigeria's story is still been told.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by godquality: 8:55pm On May 26, 2017
Social media fora no make some people get respect again. Imagine insulting one of Nigeria true finest. How come some are putting an intellect like Soyinka in the same boat with a Dino? If not for politics who for know Dino? Moreover i agree with the prof because in Nigeria we celebrates criminals and that's the reason we are heading towards the direction we are going now.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2017
potent5:

That's y we have dictionaries - both learners and advanced.

The man is too full of himself to consult one! grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by bayinq25(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2017
decatalyst:
grin

I can bet it with you, Dino no sabi the meaning of "reprobate" wey Soyinka talk grin
i laugh scatter my my phone screen with egusi soup..... hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by bayinq25(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
at least they're better than those that sat down and watch as their people get barbecued by Fulani herdsmen
nonsense trash
what did you do when the same herdsmen attacked your clan in enugu

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by decatalyst(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2017
bayinq25:
i laugh scatter my my phone screen with egusi soup..... hahahahahahahahahaha

It's an Honor I could make you laugh smiley
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by walosky(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
This grand liverless cultist that couldnt tear his Green card

Mtcheeeewww

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by eyizlive(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
Mandesz:

haha. u av heard of the word GAY for d first tym today or simply out of of yo senses?

so YOU thank god for dinos life?...God have mercy, you're beyond d pale
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by bayinq25(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
decatalyst:

It's an Honor I could make you laugh smiley
That baby face dey always be like say na hin tok am....
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
Don't let their big big grammar fool you.
Where is the Soyinka of SNG undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 26, 2017
middlebelter:
I find it very difficult to understand the quality of people invading this forum to insult Prof Soyinka? I wonder what had happened to our sense of value. How on earth will people be supporting the like of Dino Melaye against the internationally respected scholar? How has Dino added value to Nigeria compared with the Prof or how do we explain the attack on his person considering the condemnations of an act that is indeed an insult to Nigerian.
Again, I strongly suspect the children attacking the octogenarian simply lacks sense of history and it a manifestation of gross parental failure. May we not lack elders like Prof Wole Soyinka in our society. People that will boldly condemn the ills in our society.

Soyinka is the architect of his own failures. People who follow his antecedents have understood that either he is too afraid to walk his talk, or he is filled with bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) / Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife / Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.