Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch (40081 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by ItsTutsi(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2017
But ull need panadol beside u grin
mkoabiola:
I love reading soyinka story

He uses complex words
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by ItsTutsi(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2017
Its not his fault they dont offer igbo's anymore
Omeokachie:
Check his left back pocket...he still got his greencard with him.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Angeleena(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Wat is painment!?!? undecided someone needs to tame this ashawo on the loose,if only ur father had sent u to school intead of drinking burukutu and playing naija bet all day at the pub u wouldnt be this stupid
ashawo?!is ur mom here?cuz that's the prominent,ash,we all know... and it not, my fault,that ur destiny has been exchanged, for a pack of condoms.. weep not.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Angeleena(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2017
omg,see wetin Nairaland, dey cause...just take a look,at the imbecilic being,that mentioned me,looking premature...na ur type, go borrow shirt,steal phone, enter shop rite,straight to the bathroom, to take a pic...stay off my mentions... u don't worth it...

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by ItsTutsi(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2017
Afonja come and see how it pain am grin cheesy grin
Angeleena:

ashawo?!is ur mom here?cuz that's the prominent,ash,we all know... and it not, my fault,that ur destiny has been exchanged, for a pack of condoms.. weep not.

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by ItsTutsi(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2017
Beautiful girl like u they vex
Angeleena:
omg,see wetin Nairaland, dey cause...just take a look,at the imbecilic being,that mentioned me,looking premature...na ur type, go borrow shirt,steal phone, enter shop rite,straight to the bathroom, to take a pic...stay off my mentions... u don't worth it...

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Nobody: 12:28am On May 27, 2017
Thorhammer:
Captain blood d toturga have spoken..

But that what we are good for.. Celebrate criminals

AHOY!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by LocalChamp: 1:51am On May 27, 2017
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION. NIGERIANS KNOW YOU ARE A CROOK AND THIEF.

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by pahen1991: 3:15am On May 27, 2017
pepper tatashi
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria always celebrates its disgusting reprobates and Soyinka is one of such reprobates whose primary legacy is the introduction of blood oaths a day cultist into our tertiary institutions yet today he is being celebrated just like reprobate Dino and friends

With the way you're flaunting the 'reprobate' word, you should be full of thanks to the "reprobate" for illuminating your inky dark brain( that's if you have one) with such prudent word. "Blood oath" dude you reek of ignorance. You think it's that crap your course mates joined. Get_your_facts_right

BTW Wole Soyinka(Nobel laureate) The world knows and celebrate, you? *scoffs * you're just a speck of ash who just learned how to punch the keypads full of sh*t.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by SalamRushdie: 6:08am On May 27, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

With the way you're flaunting the 'reprobate' word, you should be full of thanks to the "reprobate" for illuminating your inky dark brain( that's if you have one) with such prudent word. "Blood oath" dude you reek of ignorance. You think it's that crap your course mates joined. Get_your_facts_right

BTW Wole Soyinka(Nobel laureate) The world knows and celebrate, you? *scoffs * you're just a speck of ash who just learned how to punch the keypads full of sh*t.

So a word as common as reprobate is considered rare and "illuminating" to you ...Jeez ....İ watched an interview many years ago when the same Wole Soyinka admitted they used blood oaths at initiations he presided over okay ....Do you know how many people have won the Nobel prize for literature since your uncle last won it in 1985 ? Do you know Alice Munro, Patrick Modiana or Svetlana Alex? I bet you have never heard of them like billions have never heard of Soyinka , for your info the are also Nobel prize for literature winners ..
Do you know that country musician Bob Dylan won the Nobel prize for literature last year and he is not shouting about it like your primitive uncle Soyinka who has not allowed Nigerians to rest because of some ceremonial award he won over nearly 40 years ago ...I hope you know Nobel prize for literature is not even considered to be the most prestigious and thorough literary award..
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Omeokachie: 6:23am On May 27, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Its not his fault they dont offer igbo's anymore

Igbos are not your problem son.

You have bigger nuts to crack with the "Hutus" in your life.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by LEOVOLUTION(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2017
F
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by LEOVOLUTION(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So a word as common as reprobate is considered rare and "illuminating" to you ...Jeez ....İ watched an interview many years ago when the same Wole Soyinka admitted they used blood oaths at initiations he presided over okay ....Do you know how many people have won the Nobel prize for literature since your uncle last won it in 1985 ? Do you know Alice Munro, Patrick Modiana or Svetlana Alex? I bet you have never heard of them like billions have never heard of Soyinka , for your info the are also Nobel prize for literature winners ..
Do you know that country musician Bob Dylan won the Nobel prize for literature last year and he is not shouting about it like your primitive uncle Soyinka who has not allowed Nigerians to rest because of some ceremonial award he won over nearly 40 years ago ...I hope you know Nobel prize for literature is not even considered to be the most prestigious and thorough literary award..

Dude, whomever/wherever these people are, something is sure. They are all well celebrated in their locality/nation etc.

Oga Nobel prize no be beans, if not we would have had more than one recipient of the prestigious award here in Nigeria. That guy speaks for the weak most times and have seen a lot here in Nigeria. If things are not well in his home, should he keep mute in order to appease your likes?...

That man was/is dreaded by politicians(even in the military regime) and that shows that he's doing something right. You know it's funny how a lot of you naysayers wouldn't be able to string up decent arguments when faced in person by he who...

FYI I'm a full blooded IGBO guy who was raised to know better than recklessly bad mouth great men, irrespective of where they hail. I see in good, bad or a bit of the grey thingy, and you my friend, have been a bad bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch by Dicksonpal: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iamdrahj:
Yoha cdwagg.
dario

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials / Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.