Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46423 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:
EvilUnityBeggars, don't force your Biafra on uninterested people. This is the way forward, only Igbo Biafra with willing group in the former Eastern Region. Anything more than that is another mini Nigeria.... which is not worth the effort.
that is what we have been trying to tell these dolts,no one is being forced,let a referandum speak for those interested,thatsall

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:
EvilUnityBeggars, don't force your Biafra on uninterested people. This is the way forward, only Igbo Biafra with willing group in the former Eastern Region. Anything more than that is another mini Nigeria.... which is not worth the effort.

Thank you for this. This has always been my stand, nothing less.

I support Biafra, as long as it has clearly defined ethnic borders and any addition or inclusion to the project is discussed thoroughly.

The sad reality is that whenever anyone tries to pass this point across, you are deemed an enemy of the cause.

Any Biafra with non-Igboid groups is another Nigeria!!!

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 11:03pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:
I came across this laughable plea from IPOB online and as an Urhobo, I found it laughable and delusional. I'll express my sentiments under the post.

My issues with this delusional plea include:

1. The writer couldn't even spell Urhobo well. What he spelt was Uhrobo, not Urhobo. I have met several Igbos lash on others who dared to omit the "g" in Igbo and spelt as Ibo. The fact that someone or a group that supposedly means us well do not even know how to spell the name of our ethnicity is definitely laughable.

2. Urhobos/Isokos HAVE NEVER been a part of Biafra at any point. In 1967, Urhobo/Isokoland was in Nigeria's Mid-West State (previously in the Western Region) and anyone who knows the history of the war well enough knows that the Mid-West was never part of Ojukwu's short-lived Biafra. In fact, the Biafran troops massacred a lot of Mid-Westerners, including Urhobo/Isokos, when they invaded Benin (only Igbos were spared).

3. In the current resurgence for Biafra, Urhobo/Isokos have always maintained their stand. Our apex socio-cultural unions, UPU and IDU, have stated emphatically that we do not want Biafra. We are not Biafrans. We do not want to be Biafrans! This cannot be overemphasised. Apart from our apex groups, many of us have rejected the Biafran cause in the numerous Urhobo-Isoko groups on the social media.

4. Urhobo/Isokos have never been sympathetic to the Igbo cause in any way. In fact, quite the opposite, we have maintained our independence and tilted more towards the West. The average Urhobo man is more at home with a Yoruba than with an Igbo. This doesn't mean we hate Igbos but we simply have more sympathy with our Edoid/Yoruboid kins. This explains the presence of many itinerant and settler Urhobos in Yorubaland, as opposed to Igboland where Urhobo/Isokos hardly venture to. How then can we share a country with people we have no historical, political or cultural ties with? Any Urhobo/Isoko that may be sympathetic to the Biafran cause does so at the personal level and represents his own interest. The voice of Urhobo/Isoko collective interest has been made known already.

5. Urhobos WILL NOT sit at home and do nothing because IPOB asked us to or because Igbos are doing so. It will NEVER happen, today or anytime soon. Such a plea is useless and antithetical to the Biafran cause. Biafrans should aim for an Igboid country and leave Edoid/Yoruboid groups out of it. Urhobo/Isoko is Edoid. Itsekiri is Yoruboid. Even the Western Ijaws which have always been with us tilt more towards the West than anywhere else. How can you want so many dissimilar groups in your "utopia"? Won't it amount to creating another Nigeria when you "drag" uninterested groups to your cause?

I need not tell the writer, IPOB and any Igbo who cares to hear what the answer to this plea would be. The response is not farfetched. Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! Urhobo people are not Biafrans! We may be fed up with Nigeria but we can never leave the devil for the deep blue sea. Igbo is a majority ethnic group in Nigeria and as such contributes to the plights faced by minorities such as Urhobo/Isoko. The Igbo should not absolve itself from the "parasite" status! As far as minorities are concerned, all majority ethnic groups are a threat. Some are much more than some. In this case, Igbos have never done anything for Urhobo/Isokos to trust its motives. IPOB should stop adding us to its agenda or else it'll attract more insults to itself and the Igbo ethnicity. A word is enough for the wise!

Ihwo r'Urhobo v'Isoko, ke mavor owa mlo ota na vwa? Oshe phiyor? Biko vwa me ji tota kparemu me tare na!

u no get work, shame on you...

See the nonsense grown man dey write.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 11:03pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Slaves are people whose destiny was chosen for them

Until all Nigerian ethnic groups sit down and discuss Nigeria, they all remain slaves including the Igbos

True freedom can only be achieved on a round table conference

So my dear, they have chosen slavery since Nigeria refused to discuss on a round table
are they complaining to you?
Are they not minding their business?
Why drinking paracetamol for another person's headache?
If the urhobos want One Nigeria, why abusing them?
Did urhobo leaders beg you for a refrendum or did they give ipob permission to put their land on ipob map?
Think dear

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ProWalker: 11:04pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

e don pain am!
That thing wey you dey find,you don see am!

grin
Pain ke? It should be ipob like you that minorities of the south are been denied. Take your destiny to your hand, stop begging for accomplice in your misguided agenda

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
Vayne, pls don't waste your time with Fratermathy

Nigeria has 2 choice

a) Restructure

b) Disintegrate

Urhobos are free to remain in an Unrestructured Nigeria after the Igbos depart to a land of freedom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

that is what we have been trying to tell these dolts,no one is being forced,let a referandum speak for those interested,thatsall

You still get it wrong man. We have never requested for a referendum at any point in our collective existence. Will you then FORCE one on us because you need a referendum?

Do you think we don't have our mouths to request for a referendum should we want one?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 11:06pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

mr man, Refrendum are for people who want it, Ok?
For example, If the itsekiris Leaders including olu of warri, if they don't give you permission, how will you conduct refrendum on their land?
You can't force it on them. Thanks

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Efewestern: 11:06pm On May 27, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:
Vayne, pls don't waste your time with Fratermathy

Nigeria has 2 choice

a) Restructure

b) Disintegrate

Urhobos are free to remain in an Unrestructured Nigeria after the Igbos depart to a land of freedom

We are not blind to the problems beleaguering Nigeria! We are already in talks on the way forward. We have our mouthpiece for issues such as this. If tomorrow we say we do not want Nigeria anymore, we will be the ones to negotiate our collective future.

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:08pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:
are they complaining to you?
Are they not minding their business?
Why drinking paracetamol for another person's headache?
If the urhobos want One Nigeria, why abusing them?
Did urhobo leaders beg you for a refrendum or did they give ipob permission to put their land on ipob map?
Think dear

They are complaining by coming here to display their madness

Why are Annangs, Ibibios, Efiks, Ijaws etc not crying like babies online

They know what they want and will express it whenever referendum holds in their land

Fratermathy is giving us a good reason to look down on Urhobos

Wise people will keep quiet and express their opinion whenever a referendum holds in the land

So, they aren't wise

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ProWalker: 11:08pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

Who are you to call for referendum? You don't even speak or make decisions for yourself, now you are sitting down in one dirty room in abakaliki and demanding referendum for minorities. You are a classical definition of delusion grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:09pm On May 27, 2017
Efewestern:

Amarabea can you see why some of us are angry.. insulting us because we don't buy into their idea.

well keep calling us slave, it's not your fault.

You aren't the only tribe being invited to escape Lugard's slave camp

You guys are free to remain slaves while others escape the camp

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:
mr man, Refrendum are for people who want it, Ok?
For example, If the itsekiris Leaders including olu of warri, if they don't give you permission, how will you conduct refrendum on their land?
You can't force it on them. Thanks
let the people speak,not the elites enjoying the status quo!
How has the igbo elites represented the interest of the igbos,we talking fact here.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 11:10pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

They know what they want and will express it whenever referendum holds in their land

Wise people will keep quiet and express their opinion whenever a referendum holds in the land

So, they aren't wise
Did their leaders ask Ipob for a Referendum?
Answer me. YES OR NO

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Efewestern: 11:10pm On May 27, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
my fellow Igbos and Biafrans BIKO I beg you in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama do not believe this afonja called fratermathy. I have done some investigation on this guy and my sources are telling me that he is no other than Akinphysicist - the afonja tiger-faced demon that derives pleasure in shaming the great Igbo race on nairaland. You might think that he is Urhobo/Isoko because he speaks the language. Bikonu, there are many multilingual Nigerians. And I believe Akinphysicist is smart enough to speak multiple Nigerian languages. It is also possible that his mother is Urhobo so he learnt the tongue from his mother. But believe me, this animal in human skin is a Yoruba man - my sources are 100% sure of that.

Now, concerning the place of Urhobos/Isokos in Biafra, I will tell you what I know based on my personal experience. EVERY single Urhobo or Isoko that I have met have declared not only their love for joining Biafra but their desire to stand with Igbos and other Biafrans to make it a reality. This reality, is what scares multilingual afonjas like fratermathy(aka Akinphysicist). He knows (because he is a very sharp man) that IF Biafra becomes a reality, we will in a very short period of time become the greatest black nation on the face of the earth. Jealousy and bitterness is what drives fratermathy every single day of his wretched afonja life. He is jealous and bitter of the promise of what Biafra holds.

Urhobos/Isokos have far more in common with Igbos than with Edos let alone Yorubas. Isokos especially do not resemble Edos or Yorubas. Isokos/Urhobos resemble Igbos. The thing about Biafra is that it is ordained by the most high. And the most high will not rest UNTIL all true Biafrans are liberated from the demonic clutches of Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and Edos.

Once again, I repeat do not believe a word that comes out of the mouth of that afonja who claims to be Urhobo/Isoko.

FRATEMATHY = AKINPHYSICIST. I will be presenting some solid proofs in the nearest future. But just know that my sources are very credible and they have confirmed it.

BIAFRA IS INEVITABLE. NO FORCES TEMPORAL OR SPIRITUAL CAN STOP IT. GOD BLESS IGBOS. GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by ProWalker: 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

You aren't the only tribe being invited to escape Lugard's slave camp

You guys are free to remain slaves why others escape the camp

Lmao! Which party are you inviting them to?
Ipob are clowns I swear grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
ProWalker:

Who are you to call for referendum? You don't even speak or make decisions for yourself, now you are sitting down in one dirty room in abakaliki and demanding referendum for minorities. You are a classical definition of delusion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:

We are not blind to the problems beleaguering Nigeria! We are already in talks on the way forward. We have our mouthpiece for issues such as this. If tomorrow we say we do not want Nigeria anymore, we will be the ones to negotiate our collective future.

When I see Urhobos control their oil, then will I see you guys as a free people

As for now, you guys are slaves that is why you don't have control over your resources

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

let the people speak,not the elites enjoying the status quo!
How has the igbo elites represented the interest of the igbos,we talking fact here.
I repeat You can't force referendum on them. Simple.. They did not ask Ipob for anyone.
Why are you guys so desperate?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:
I repeat You can't force referendum on them. Simple.
Why are you guys so desperate?
which force?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 11:13pm On May 27, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Mathias, I guess whoever penned that article you posted has unwittingly given you enough Vaseline and soap to mastvrbate with.

The Mid-West has never been a part of Biafra. If certain elements within the Biafran actualisation groups feel they want Urhobos and Isokos to be a part of the movement and consequently made the said APPEAL.... Does it in any way call for scorn or mockery? Are you not supposed to salute whoever it is for extending the olive branch? How do you juxtapose this with the One Nigerianists that threaten Biafrans with bloodshed and war for simply wanting out of a failed relationship?

What exactly is your problem with the Igbo nation? You've been running from thread to thread and defecating on every available space. I believe your issues go beyond IPOB and Biafra. You seem to harbour some kind of bitterness and illwill against the Igbo nation. You need to free yourself from hate.

Guy, don't be fooled. Mathias is no other than Akinphysicist - an Igbo hating extremely manipulatinve afonja. Don't let his ability to speak the Urhobo language fool you.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:14pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Did their leaders ask Ipob for a Referendum?
Answer me. YES OR NO

They are slaves because they have no control over their oil

Is their oil not controlled by Hausa Fulani people

When they are able to control 50% of their resources will I see them as a free people

All Nigerian tribes are slaves until they have control over their resources police law etc

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

When I see Urhobos control their oil, then will I see you guys as a free people

As for now, you guys are slaves that is why you don't have control over your resources

you are still calling them slaves?
Your Abuse and intimidation can not make them change their mind.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Efewestern: 11:16pm On May 27, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

So, they aren't wise
And so why are you worked up? They say they don't want Biafra, why are you trying to sound as if you are forcing them? You sound too desperate man. I am Igbo, and I want Biafra, but not the ways you guys are going about it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
my fellow Igbos and Biafrans BIKO I beg you in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama do not believe this afonja called fratermathy. I have done some investigation on this guy and my sources are telling me that he is no other than Akinphysicist - the afonja tiger-faced demon that derives pleasure in shaming the great Igbo race on nairaland. You might think that he is Urhobo/Isoko because he speaks the language. Bikonu, there are many multilingual Nigerians. And I believe Akinphysicist is smart enough to speak multiple Nigerian languages. It is also possible that his mother is Urhobo so he learnt the tongue from his mother. But believe me, this animal in human skin is a Yoruba man - my sources are 100% sure of that.

Now, concerning the place of Urhobos/Isokos in Biafra, I will tell you what I know based on my personal experience. EVERY single Urhobo or Isoko that I have met have declared not only their love for joining Biafra but their desire to stand with Igbos and other Biafrans to make it a reality. This reality, is what scares multilingual afonjas like fratermathy(aka Akinphysicist). He knows (because he is a very sharp man) that IF Biafra becomes a reality, we will in a very short period of time become the greatest black nation on the face of the earth. Jealousy and bitterness is what drives fratermathy every single day of his wretched afonja life. He is jealous and bitter of the promise of what Biafra holds.

Urhobos/Isokos have far more in common with Igbos than with Edos let alone Yorubas. Isokos especially do not resemble Edos or Yorubas. Isokos/Urhobos resemble Igbos. The thing about Biafra is that it is ordained by the most high. And the most high will not rest UNTIL all true Biafrans are liberated from the demonic clutches of Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and Edos.

Once again, I repeat do not believe a word that comes out of the mouth of that afonja who claims to be Urhobo/Isoko.

FRATEMATHY = AKINPHYSICIST. I will be presenting some solid proofs in the nearest future. But just know that my sources are very credible and they have confirmed it.

BIAFRA IS INEVITABLE. NO FORCES TEMPORAL OR SPIRITUAL CAN STOP IT. GOD BLESS IGBOS. GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

This is the funniest thing I've seen for a long time. Who the hell is AkinPhysicist? #Efewestern, come and see o grin grin grin

You said EVERY single Urhobo you've met have pledged Biafra. If I may ask, how many have you met? What proof do you have that they are Urhobos? After all, you just admitted now that AkinPhysicist must be multilingual and thus not Urhobo. So why do you think the so-called "Urhobos" you've met are not multilingual Igbos? (that is assuming your laughable comment is even true).

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 11:18pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

They are slaves because they have no control over their oil

Is their oil not controlled by Hausa Fulani people

When they are able to control 50% of their resources will I see them as a free people

All Nigerian tribes are slaves until they have control over their resources police law etc
why are you guys embarrasing Igbos before these minority ethnic groups?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 11:19pm On May 27, 2017
Adiola:
believe this guy is an urhobo man at your own peril .....islamic afonja

Thank you my sister. I have been tracking this so called fratermathy and I have reason to believe he is no other than Akinphysicist - the tigerfaced afonja muslim demon.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:19pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:

They are slaves who have no control over their oil

Urhobos who control your oil.?

Urhobos why are the oil companies headquarters in Lagos and Abuja and not in your land.?

Urhobos, why are Yorubas the most populated in the oil companies drilling oil in Urhobo land

Urhobos, a slave is one who has no control over his destiny, resources and future

Urhobos are slaves who have no control their oil

Fratermathy Efewestern take note

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 11:20pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:

Where did IPOB put out a request?

IPOB did no such thing.

Wen we are ready, our king will initiate dialogue with their King and the Itsekiri King of Warri as well as the Ijaw King.

For now that attention seeking tout(fratermathy) is just spiting all over the place.

The guys on the FP already exposed his misdemeanour

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election / Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.