Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74173 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Zieristclair(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Bro go and listen to it again, find the full version. You will see where he criticised FG's policies.
since you have watched the full version I suggest you post it here and save doubters the time and energy. Also do not forget to illustrate step by step for our understanding... Just speaking from a neutral perspective though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Zieristclair(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Why has EFCC not arrested Uduaghan, Ohakim, Anenih etc? I hope you know that some politicians pay to keep EFCC off their backs? And then my guy, nothing like checking goggle. If you persist with a lie for long and keep saturating the media with it, even goggle will pick it up. Show genuine links to the profiles of those companies to ascertain the veracity of that propaganda. Those companies are either defunct or don't have web addr
I have finally taken sides.I dey with you my person you are perceptive.this you question should knock him down. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by KingsJohnson(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2017
moshino:

If what you just said here is true, may God multiply his blessings on you. But if what you just said here is a lie, then may God curse and punish you for the rest of your life.

Pls dnt extend your frustration on me, country is hard and we all are in it together. So dnt allow me to call upon Ogun for your matter angry angry angry
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Zieristclair(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Olodo th.ief you didn't even understand what you imported from Google, hahaha

Didn't they tell you to go to school, u refused.

He thought it was a low estimate of money.
men you are just sick.please Atlanticbreeze, ignore this maggot brain you are beyond him/her (spits)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by moshino(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Pls dnt extend your frustration on me, country is hard and we all are in it together. So dnt allow me to call upon Ogun for your matter angry angry angry

Own up to what you claimed, or confess and apologize for lying.

Speak for yourself, you have frustration, and country is hard for you, deal with it. I'm not in same boat with you.

Your so-called ogun is just a wood carving made and worshipped by illiterate fools, it's not a match to my Living God.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 28, 2017
Zieristclair:
men you are just sick.please Atlanticbreeze, ignore this maggot brain you are beyond him/her (spits)
hahaha *spits* not only spits but vomits.

Mtweeew.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 12:33am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
Until you write your junior waec you frustrated adaka ofia, anuofia, onye zuzu, efulefu dika gi.
this ugly slowpoke, go and get educated and stop running over my mentions.. I doubt if you were properly raised, only justification for a shameless pig like you to be typing rubbish online when her full profile pic is on display. ezi
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 12:36am On May 29, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

You have ranted nonstop about Peter's corruption and all that. Can you tell me why he is one of the few ex governors without any corruption case hanging on his neck and no investigative panel ever set up against him?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 12:37am On May 29, 2017
chrischukszy01:
is it must for u to comment!
yes, until slaves like you are freed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Rexnegro(m): 1:41am On May 29, 2017
nuelsylves:
The Peter Obi I know is very humble and simple.

I'm not saying he's a Saint o! Because you can't trust any politician but as far humbleness and simplicity is concern, I will give him 99%
between him And fayemi only God knows who's humble, humbler humblest? #smiles....
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 8:27am On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

this ugly slowpoke, go and get educated and stop running over my mentions.. I doubt if you were properly raised, only justification for a shameless pig like you to be typing rubbish online when her full profile pic is on display. ezi
Only the uglies can indicate an ugly when seen. You educated pig what's your achievement thus far? You've been eyeing my profile pic since but you can be my guest tho. I wonder if you ever had parents because the type of comments you spewing is an insult to parenthood, i doubt you were ever trained for once. Bozo like you, you first insulted Mr Peter Obi and when i asked you a question you first reaction was insult, if a kid like you can insult elders online how much more have you insulted others physically? If you think his humility ain't real then show us example of ur own humility. Where's your mother? Cos she needs to be questioned on how she trained a fool like you.

Bout my pic show us ur own you filthy thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 8:49am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
Only the uglies can indicate an ugly when seen. You educated pig what's your achievement thus far? You've been eyeing my profile pic since but you can be my guess tho. I wonder if you ever had parents because the type of comments you spewing is an insult to parenthood, i doubt you were ever trained for once. Bozo like you, you first insulted Mr Peter Obi and when i asked you a question you first reaction was insult, if a kid like you can insult elders online how much more have you insulted others physically? If you think his humility ain't real then show us example of ur own humility. Where's your mother? Cos she needs to be questioned on how she trained a fool like you.

Bout my pic show us ur own you filthy thing.
stark illiterate.. iti, slave.. smh

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 8:53am On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

stark illiterate.. iti, slave.. smh
I wonder if you know the meaning of Illiteracy? I pity your parents cos if you are the only child it's obvious they are childless. Iti konko dika gi, ezi ofia, onye aburu onu dika gi, udene rikwa ozu gi ebe ahu.

Stop castrating ur frustrations on Mr Obi he's not the cause of ur poverty.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 8:57am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
[s]I wonder if you know the meaning of Illiteracy? I pity your parents cos if you are the only child it's obvious they are childless. Iti konko dika gi, ezi ofia, onye aburu onu dika gi, udene rikwa ozu gi ebe ahu.[/s]

Peter obi slave fvck off my mentions inugo? I dont like dimwits in my mentions tongue tongue tongue

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 9:05am On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Peter obi slave fvck off my mentions inugo? I dont like dimwits in my mentions tongue tongue tongue
You fool why keep on quoting me I hate it when frustrated failures like you mention me.

Chai sweety, if you can channel ur frustrations into being successful like Mr Obi i bet you would be a better person.

We live in a world where people with no surname throw tantrums to people with actual surname and successful.

Repeat after me O Lord My Father where ever there holding my wealth release it and die, release it and die*100.

Repeat again O GOD of Isreal every jealousy in me be turned into something useful*100.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by KingsJohnson(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2017
moshino:

Own up to what you claimed, or confess and apologize for lying.

Speak for yourself, you have frustration, and country is hard for you, deal with it. I'm not in same boat with you.

Your so-called ogun is just a wood carving made and worshipped by illiterate fools, it's not a match to my Living God.

Must you quote me?? Dnt you have any reasonable tin to do with your lyf?? Pls am not in your league... Go look for your mates abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 9:14am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
[s]You fool why keep on quoting me I hate it when frustrated failures like you mention me.

Chai sweety, if you can channel ur frustrations into being successful like Mr Obi i bet you would be a better person.

We live in a world where people with no surname throw tantrums to people with actual surname and successful.

Repeat after me O Lord My Father where ever there holding my wealth release it and die, release it and die*100.

Repeat again O GOD of Isreal every jealousy in me be turned into something useful*100.[/s]
Ha, this peter obi slave funny oh.. Why not pray for yourself, that God will give you sense you've been lacking all along, and so you can free yourself from being a slave to a criminal and chameleon like adaobi, oya comot let me fumigate my mentions... You are dragging me down to you dull level

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 9:22am On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Ha, this peter obi slave funny oh.. Why not pray for yourself, that God will give you sense you've been lacking all along, and so you can free yourself from being a slave to a criminal and chameleon like adaobi, oya comot let me fumigate my mentions... You are dragging me down to you dull level
Lol bro you down already, just pray that GOD Almighty will free you from the shackles of poverty.

My question still remains:
So because he's humble he should be buying mud houses to please you?

Since you have our own definition of Humility and Oxford kindly explain and live by it.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 9:33am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
Lol bro you down already, just pray that GOD Almighty will free you from the shackles of poverty.

My question still remains:
So because he's humble he should be buying mud houses to please you?

Since you have our own definition of Humility and Oxford kindly explain and live by it.
But I will always be 10000x richer than whoever ends up marrying you though tongue

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 9:37am On May 29, 2017
"Kosy79 my slave, please take this photo and show people I'm humble" - Peter obi

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
"Kosy79 my slave, please take this photo and show people I'm humble" - Peter obi

cheesy cheesy cheesy
AtlanticBreeze my rag please be happy for successful people that you maybe successful, you are yet to attain to levels where Mr Obi have been, you ain't even qualified to clean his shoes but because he's a humble dude he can employ you to flush his toilets.

Boo you keep on quoting me since yesterday, hmmmmm i hope it's not what i'm thinking bro cos our names would appear as the Most Intoxic couples ever or Horrible fighting couple ever.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
I wonder if you know the meaning of Illiteracy? I pity your parents cos if you are the only child it's obvious they are childless. Iti konko dika gi, ezi ofia, onye aburu onu dika gi, udene rikwa ozu gi ebe ahu.

Nne, y are you wasting precious mb on a slow poke.

If he wants a fight let him come to me.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 9:46am On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

But I will always be 10000x richer than whoever ends up marrying you though tongue
If wishes were horses bro. Nice dream, it's ain't bad to have dreams the trouble is fulfilling and living it.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 9:49am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
If wishes were horses bro. Nice dream, it's ain't bad to have dreams the trouble is fulfilling and living it.
What I told you is facts
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 9:50am On May 29, 2017
padiga047:
Nne, y are you wasting precious mb on a slow poke.

If he wants a fight let him come to me.
Have you learnt the meaning of humble yet? sad
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by vengedre(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2017
And so does what?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 9:53am On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
AtlanticBreeze my rag please be happy for successful people that you maybe successful, you are yet to attain to levels where Mr Obi have been, you ain't even qualified to clean his shoes but because he's a humble dude he can employ you to flush his toilets.

Boo you keep on quoting me since yesterday, hmmmmm i hope it's not what i'm thinking bro cos our names would appear as the Most Intoxic couples ever or Horrible fighting couple ever.
No wonder, so you now want to clean peter obi's shoes and flush his toilets because of money he stole as governor? See what poverty is doing to Nigerians.. smh... If not that I dont like dull people, I would have given you that opportunity myself.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 10:14am On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

No wonder, so you now want to clean peter obi's shoes and flush his toilets because of money he stole as governor? See what poverty is doing to Nigerians.. smh... If not that I dont like dull people, I would have given you that opportunity myself.. cheesy cheesy
It's sheer that you are aspiring for it bro Obi is a cool man he will accept.

Poor forming rich dude, You lucky social media got ur back so you can hide as much as you want in pretence.

Why do you loving quoting me

We won't make a better couple ok?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by chrischukszy01(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

yes, until slaves like you are freed
. Same way ur father enslaved ur mother...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by ugofr(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2017
raker300:
Peter obi as the governor of anambra state refused to get a driver to drive him cos "it was a waste of money" he drove himself instead.. I like the man cos he's down to earth but he's too stingy even to himself
he was my mum's classmate in elementary school....quiet and wise.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
chrischukszy01:
. Same way ur father enslaved ur mother...
this peter obi slave go and drink otapiapia onuku
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by chrischukszy01(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

this peter obi slave go and drink otapiapia onuku
I know ur problem! U are hating cause poverty has eaten deep into ur family. Try and work on ur future,is never too late to start dreaming again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Border Closure: Rotten Tomatoes Line Roads In Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.