Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74167 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by amdoyin82(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bro this man is humble, politics aside
Eyaa, I concur

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
How is this one come take be news?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Okudiover(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

who rated him a billionaire banker before venturing into politics. Atleast we know Dangote is a billionaire as rated forbes and other organizations. You Nigerians are just silly, and its ignorant people like you that are the problem with nigeria. So being rich before venturing into politics will make someone not to steal a dime. Tell me a nigerian politician that was poor before being governor. Rubbish. These are the type of propaganda peter obi uses to deceive gullible minds like yours. He built the biggest mall in Abuja as governor, pray, tell, how many did he build before being governor? Rubbish

My friend shut up if you don't know what to say. Because of peter obi godfatherism ended in Anambra State after governors Chris Ngige and Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Peter Obi contested under APGA in 2003 and nobody sponsored him. The PDP used Ngige to rig him out but he went to court for 3 years and restored his mandate in 2006. In 2007 the PDP led Anambra State house of Assembly purportedly impeached him. Peter Obi never interfered with the process. He never called on his supporters to take up arms rather he exercised patience in the judicial process and months later the Federal Court of Appeal ruled that the procedure of impeachment was irregular and reinstated him as governor. He contested for a second term in 2010 and won. I cannot praise him too highly but this man was very prudent with resources and restored the states depleted treasury (he met on assumption of office) to one that Obiano is benefitting from currently. He built roads where there were non, mostly in the rural areas. Under his watch Anambra's security, agriculture, finances and education flourished. He left Anambra far better than he met it.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
ettybaba:

Not having a driver is both senseless and unproductive.
People hire drivers so that they can attend to other things while on transit. A governor should be able to make important calls, attend to files and read the newspapers and letters or even rest while on transit.
What is wasting of money in paying an indigent of his state to drive him around?
Trash, not everybody will be disorganized to do their work in transit.

Some do their assignment at home, drive themselves to their destinations all prepared.

Anambra people didn't complain to you, did they.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Mpanyi: 4:47pm On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Na towards election dem dey act like sheep for everywhere.
Humble ko humbleness ni

You don't know Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
Okudiover:

My friend shut up if you don't know what to say. Because of peter obi godfatherism ended in Anambra State after governors Chris Ngige and Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Peter Obi contested under APGA in 2003 and nobody sponsored him. The PDP used Ngige to rig him out but he went to court for 3 years and restored his mandate in 2006. In 2009 the PDP led Anambra State house of Assembly purportedly impeached him. Peter Obi never interfered with the process. He never called on his supporters to take up arms rather he exercised patience in the judicial process and months later the Federal Court of Appeal ruled that the procedure of impeachment was irregular and reinstated him as governor. He contested for a second term in 2010 and won. I cannot praise him too highly but this man was very prudent with resources and restored the states depleted treasury (he met on assumption of office) to one that Obiano is benefitting from currently. He built roads where there were non, mostly in the rural areas. Under his watch Anambra's security, agriculture, finances and education flourished. He left Anambra far better than he met it.
That guy must be one of the goons destroying Anambra state before Peter Obi came to kick their behinds.

Every time he sees a Peter Obi thread he comes here to cry.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by micflo28(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
My encounter with peter obi changed my perception about him. Right here in my church in abuja have had to seat with him at the back row seats not knowing until it was time to exchange pleasantries.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by KemjikaEme: 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
talktrue1:
Igbos are not united

People who had encounter with him are testifying how humble he is, but some are stiĺ hell bent that they wont give him a chance if decides to play politicks again
What has this got to do with igbos?
We are discussing the personality of Peter Obi not the entire Igbo ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by DonDiego(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:
The Peter Obi I know is very humble and simple.

I'm not saying he's a Saint o! Because you can't trust any politician but as far humbleness and simplicity is concern, I will give him 99%

Try "humility" instead of "humbleness"

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Chigold101(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Former governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi surprise participants at the World Igbo Congress in Enugu state after arriving late. According to Okoye Francis, the ex governor came late and quietly sat down at the back row, but was dragged by Prof Anthony Ejiofor and Prof Uzodinma Nwala to take his seat at the high table, he refused saying"I came late pls let me not disrupt the programme, I beg to stay here"...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/ex-governor-peter-obi-arrives-late-for.html
That has been Peter Obi's style... Hr so much like the back seat. He seems not to like attention at all...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by banggy: 4:59pm On May 28, 2017
hypocrisy!!! All na wash

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nams77: 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall from the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
It is people like you that weary me to reply to. Google is your friend. That man is an astute business man from early days before he even thought of been in government. His family runs a thriving business before he could even come to the age of accountability. I'm not saying he is a saint. He may or may not have pilfered government coffers but think again before you spew that trash up there

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by giles14(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
hate Peter OBI d way he hates my town Nnewi.
but never the less Peter obi is a humble man truth be told

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
please if you are angry that people like Mr Peter Obi get a rope and end your troubles.

Mtweeew
Only gullible idiots fall for obi's acting.. oya shop cane and garrara my mentions

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
lol.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
nams77:

[s]It is people like you that weary me to reply to. Google is your friend. That man is an astute business man from early days before he even thought of been in government. His family runs a thriving business before he could even come to the age of accountability. I'm not saying he is a saint. He may or may not have pilfered government coffers but think again before you spew that trash up there[/s]
refute my claims or shut up.. Empty silly nigerian yoots

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
That guy must be one of the goons destroying Anambra state before Peter Obi came to kick their behinds.

Every time he sees a Peter Obi thread he comes here to cry.
What behind did peter obi kick in Anambra state lol, is it kidnapping or what.. Peter obi idiotic goons stay mad forever, no apologies

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Only gullible idiots fall for obi's acting.. oya shop cane and garrara my mentions
Get a sniper and rid yourself of the mess you are in.

I know it has been worthless and Peter Obi came into the picture to make it worse for you.

Nairaland is now the only place you can vent your frustrations, sadly no one listens to you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by oluamid(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
Nigerians falling for stunts of Politicians since 1880. grin grin grin See as dem don dey form association: "l've known him for a long time, he has been humble since he was in his mother's womb".

Just wait and see defenders of the universe come to defend the guy.

Nigerians, when una mumu go do na?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kingxway: 5:09pm On May 28, 2017
talktrue1:
Igbos are not united

People who had encounter with him are testifying how humble he is, but some are stiĺ hell bent that they wont give him a chance if decides to play politicks again
And who told you that everyone talking about him is Igbo. Why must everything be about tribalism on Nairaland?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

What behind did peter obi kick in Anambra state lol, is it kidnapping or what.. Peter obi idiotic goons stay mad forever, no apologies
Why do u get jittery whenever you hear the name Peter Obi?, it has been almost five years, but he still torments you in your dreams.

Y not seek a psychiatrist who would help you with your nightmares?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:10pm On May 28, 2017
Okudiover:

[s]My friend shut up if you don't know what to say. Because of peter obi godfatherism ended in Anambra State after governors Chris Ngige and Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Peter Obi contested under APGA in 2003 and nobody sponsored him. The PDP used Ngige to rig him out but he went to court for 3 years and restored his mandate in 2006. In 2009 the PDP led Anambra State house of Assembly purportedly impeached him. Peter Obi never interfered with the process. He never called on his supporters to take up arms rather he exercised patience in the judicial process and months later the Federal Court of Appeal ruled that the procedure of impeachment was irregular and reinstated him as governor. He contested for a second term in 2010 and won. I cannot praise him too highly but this man was very prudent with resources and restored the states depleted treasury (he met on assumption of office) to one that Obiano is benefitting from currently. He built roads where there were non, mostly in the rural areas. Under his watch Anambra's security, agriculture, finances and education flourished. He left Anambra far better than he met it.[/s]
Shut your silly mouth. How does fighting for his mandate you mentioned above relate to what I said? Mention one thing that I said that is wrong and I will prove it. Indeed anambra security flourished under his watch when Anambra was the kidnap capital of Nigeria during his tenure, all rich men abandoned Anambra when obi was a governor because of kidnappers Fact, Ngige left 12 billion in the coffers for him, fact and what did he do in agriculture? With peter obi, its the more you look the less you see, ignorant minds like you need to stay in the background and learn instead of always coming up with your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Why do u get jittery whenever you hear the name Peter Obi?, it has been almost five years, but he still torments you in your dreams.
is it your dreams? Why are you jittery over my jittery whenever I hear the name peter obi?

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall from the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
ok..i gerrit...he should com n rent shit-hole flat as ur neighbor inna dilapidated building b4 u can b'liv he's humble?!...ur mentality is de problem. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
oluamid:
Nigerians falling for stunts of Politicians since 1880. grin grin grin See as dem don dey form association: "l've known him for a long time, he has been humble since he was in his mother's womb".

Nigerians, when una mumu go do na?

grin grin grin grin
70% Nigerians are gullible, in doubt, visit the new generation churches

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
futprintz:
ok..i gerrit...he should com n rent shit-hole flat as ur neighbor inna dilapidated building b4 u can b'liv he's humble?!...ur mentality is de problem. undecided
So he should stop claiming humble then. I dont care if he lives in aso rock, let him just drop the humility tag why doing what his fellow politicians do
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:
The Peter Obi I know is very humble and simple.

I'm not saying he's a Saint o! Because you can't trust any politician but as far humbleness and simplicity is concern, I will give him 99%
He built the biggest mall in Abuja when he was Governor of Anambra State.Where did he get the money to build a multi billion naira mall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Get a sniper and rid yourself of the mess you are in.

I know it has been worthless and Peter Obi came into the picture to make it worse for you.

Nairaland is now the only place you can vent your frustrations, sadly no one listens to you anymore.
E pain am.. onuku.. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

is it your dreams? Why are you jittery over my jittery whenever I hear the name peter obi?
Just concerned over a brainwashed and ranting lunatic brother.

It just pains me what he has turned your life to.

Read these links, it will reinforce your nightmares.
https://politics.naij.com/998692-9-photos-peter-obi-will-melt-heart-convince-humble-gov-ever.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3126202/profile-peter-obi-former-governor

https://politics.naij.com/998692-9-photos-peter-obi-will-melt-heart-convince-humble-gov-ever.html
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

So he should stop claiming humble then. I dont care if he lives in aso rock, let him just drop the humility tag why doing what his fellow politicians do
Oga, de point is; he's humble! He's not 'claiming'...[size=8pt][/size] angry
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by DONFASZY(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2017
Dis is hw to define simplicity
Some carry d level for head
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

E pain am.. onuku.. tongue tongue tongue tongue
The only person sounding pained in this thread is you.

Just like you have been sounding pained for the past five years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.