Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74171 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
hahaha, what I said was actually in line but you are too slow to understand.

Peter Obi did a good job in Anambra state by clearing touts like you.

I like that man, vagabo. nds like you would have been roaming the length and breadth of Anambra state. If not for him.
We dey here dey wait for the thief and chameleon peter obi next propaganda, you never see nothing lol
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:11pm On May 28, 2017
Kosy79:
LOL! Olodo is your surname so i'm not shocked you are displaying character.
Go and write jamb and stop mentioning me onuku..
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

We dey here dey wait for the thief and chameleon peter obi next propaganda, you never see nothing lol
e pain the vaga.bond, find another state to pilfer.

Anambra state is not for you.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nonsobaba: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

explain the state of being humble, humble means modesty. What is modest about having a 250 million empty flat? why was Uruguay President decribed as the most humble president in the world? I dont even want to discuss this, I've had enough today.
It is not even necessarily about being modest. Humility is more about not allowing your left hand to know what your right hand is doing. Going about uploading pictures of your 'humility' on social media or telling us how 'humble' you are for wearing one wristwatch for 17 years is childish to say the least. Peter Obi is just playing politics of deception. Nothing humble in all these media show-off.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:16pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
e pain the vaga.bond, find another state to pilfer.

Anambra state is not for you.
hehehehehe, who e dey pain, between me here and you working for peter obi. If peter obi sees this thread I'm sure you will get sacked immediately. Anyway, moving on, waiting for the next peter obi nollywood auditioning. Na here we dey cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by oscarpet: 7:16pm On May 28, 2017
NNAMDI KANU first Peter Obi second in Igbo land.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Why has EFCC not arrested Uduaghan, Ohakim, Anenih etc? I hope you know that some politicians pay to keep EFCC off their backs? And then my guy, nothing like checking goggle. If you persist with a lie for long and keep saturating the media with it, even goggle will pick it up. Show genuine links to the profiles of those companies to ascertain the veracity of that propaganda. Those companies are either defunct or don't have web addr

Bro! it seems like you have personal issues with Peter Obi.

I'm not saying he's not corrupt because no Nigerian politician is corrupt free.

Remember the topic of this thread is about his humility and simplicity but you guys that have personal issues with him have diverted it to corruption.

You have Google search with Internet, I can't do it for you.

But you mean Next International Ltd, Fidelity Bank, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Card Centre Ltd etc are defunct or doesn't have web address?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

If he has questionable wealth he can't be humble because he deprived his people of resources.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Yes, humble means modesty. There is nothing modest about owning a 250 million naira flat you dont even use

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:

If he has questionable wealth he can't be humble because he deprived his people of resources.

Lol!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
oscarpet:
NNAMDI KANU first Peter Obi second in Igbo land.
in your land not igbo land inugo?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:28pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Lol!
Here it is, from google

hum·ble
ˈhəmbəl/
adjective
adjective: humble; comparative adjective: humbler; superlative adjective: humblest

having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nonsobaba: 7:30pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Remember the topic of this thread is about his humility and simplicity but you guys that have personal issues with him have diverted it to corruption.

You have Google search with Internet, I can't do it for you.

But you mean Next International Ltd, Fidelity Bank, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Card Centre Ltd etc are defunct or doesn't have web address?
Next International is the ONLY company he owned before he was made governor. The company was into consumer goods distribution. He expanded the company by helping himself to free cash from the coffers of Anambra state government with which he added shopping malls and other real estate to the portfolio of Next Int'l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Here it is, from google

hum·ble
ˈhəmbəl/
adjective
adjective: humble; comparative adjective: humbler; superlative adjective: humblest

having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.
Olodo th.ief you didn't even understand what you imported from Google, hahaha

Didn't they tell you to go to school, u refused.

He thought it was a low estimate of money.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Next International is the ONLY company he owned before he was made governor. The company was into consumer goods distribution. He expanded the company by helping himself to free cash from the coffers of Anambra state government with which he added shopping malls and other real estate to the portfolio of Next Int'l.

Okay! Fidelity Bank was after he left office as a governor?

I don't even know why I'm arguing about a politician.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:40pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Olodo th.ief you didn't even understand what you imported from Google, hahaha

Didn't they tell you to go to school, u refused.

He thought it was a low estimate of money.
I don finish with you oh. I'm waiting for the next peter obi film, you can keep crying here iti tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Okay! Fidelity Bank was after he left office as governor?

Fidelity bank was nothing before obi became governor. Infact, peter obi used his influence to build the first fidelity bank branch in Awka after he became governor. Peter obi only came to do his private business with Anambra money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

I don finish with you oh. I'm waiting for the next peter obi film, you can keep crying here iti tongue
hahaha cry cry baby.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by theunusualmoon(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
Left some messages for you on facebook

quote author=xandy84 post=56964029]Nigerian mentality. Billionaire in State don't have a driver. Steve Jobs drove himself til death. Nobody has a driver here except the President and some very high ranking official.

[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Mbediogu(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Former governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi surprise participants at the World Igbo Congress in Enugu state after arriving late. According to Okoye Francis, the ex governor came late and quietly sat down at the back row, but was dragged by Prof Anthony Ejiofor and Prof Uzodinma Nwala to take his seat at the high table, he refused saying"I came late pls let me not disrupt the programme, I beg to stay here"...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/ex-governor-peter-obi-arrives-late-for.html

He is playing double game because of 2019. He is ashamed if his tribe. Na wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Fidelity bank was nothing before obi became governor. Infact, peter obi used his influence to build the first fidelity bank branch in Awka after he became governor. Peter obi only came to do his private business with Anambra money

Lol..!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
hahaha cry cry baby.
The thing pain am.. Greet obi for me.. Waiting for his next script, I want to see him drinking garri to show how humble he is. kam biakwa cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nonsobaba: 7:44pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Okay! Fidelity Bank was after he left office as governor?

I will leave you to go and do your own research on Fidelity bank and free yourself of the mental slavery you have been subjected to all these past years.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

The thing pain am.. Greet obi for me.. Waiting for his next script, I want to see him drinking garri to show how humble he is. kam biakwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Look well at that pic and tell me what he was doing vagabo. nd.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Mbediogu(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:
Peter obi as the governor of anambra state refused to get a driver to drive him cos "it was a waste of money" he drove himself instead.. I like the man cos he's down to earth but he's too stingy even to himself

A man too humble as governor is unfit to be president. Let him try LGA chairmanship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Mbediogu(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:
Peter obi as the governor of anambra state refused to get a driver to drive him cos "it was a waste of money" he drove himself instead.. I like the man cos he's down to earth but he's too stingy even to himself

A man too humble as governor is unfit to be president. Let him try LGA chairmanship. We don't want another GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

"padiga047 please snap me and post on nairaland. Tell them I'm very humble" - Peter obi

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

"padiga047 please snap me and post on nairaland. Tell them I'm very humble" - Peter obi

kam biakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by toprealman: 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
gleaf:
Thats Peter for you... Meek and humble
Enlightened too!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
Lol..!

Bro! Biko free yourself first from whatever 'ntaji anya' you have concerning the man.

nonsobaba:
I will leave you to go and do your own research on Fidelity bank and free yourself of the mental slavery you have been subjected to all these past years.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

kam biakwa
hahahahaha funny.

Vagabonds will always wet their beds when they hear the name Peter Obi.

They will run to the mountains, hide in caves but there will be no refuge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.