Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74180 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by IJOBA2: 1:54pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

who rated him a billionaire banker before venturing into politics. Atleast we know Dangote is a billionaire as rated forbes and other organizations. You Nigerians are just silly, and its ignorant people like you that are the problem with nigeria. So being rich before venturing into politics will make someone not to steal a dime. Tell me a nigerian politician that was poor before being governor. Rubbish. These are the type of propaganda peter obi uses to deceive gullible minds like yours. He built the biggest mall in Abuja as governor, pray, tell, how many did he build before being governor? Rubbish
MR CHIADIKAOBI EZEKWESIRI HOW MARKET
grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by MayhorE(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2017
political office holders are unpredictable, they are like arsenal
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by tuniski: 2:12pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

who rated him a billionaire banker before venturing into politics. Atleast we know Dangote is a billionaire as rated forbes and other organizations. You Nigerians are just silly, and its ignorant people like you that are the problem with nigeria. So being rich before venturing into politics will make someone not to steal a dime. Tell me a nigerian politician that was poor before being governor. Rubbish. These are the type of propaganda peter obi uses to deceive gullible minds like yours. He built the biggest mall in Abuja as governor, pray, tell, how many did he build before being governor? Rubbish
Lame!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by PREBuhari2019: 2:19pm On May 28, 2017
Peter Obi too humble o. I saw him when he was still a governor he rode a bike from Awka to Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by ettybaba(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:
Peter obi as the governor of anambra state refused to get a driver to drive him cos "it was a waste of money" he drove himself instead.. I like the man cos he's down to earth but he's too stingy even to himself
Not having a driver is both senseless and unproductive.
People hire drivers so that they can attend to other things while on transit. A governor should be able to make important calls, attend to files and read the newspapers and letters or even rest while on transit.
What is wasting of money in paying an indigent of his state to drive him around?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 2:53pm On May 28, 2017
GENT95:

Oga shut up. Peter Obi is a very humble man, he's my ex Governor, I know his him more than u do
Thank God for giving Anambra State good Governors.......... Ngige to current Administration
lol, Peter obi humble man my azz.. you must be peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
tuniski:

Lame!
Lame is your brain... Truth will always stare at you when you come with your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 3:00pm On May 28, 2017
ettybaba:

Not having a driver is both senseless and unproductive.
People hire drivers so that they can strand to other things while on transit. A governor should be able to make important calls attend to files and read the newspapers and letters while on transit.
dont mind these peter obi goons, these are the irrelevant things he uses to deceive these idiots

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
IJOBA2:
MR CHIADIKAOBI EZEKWESIRI HOW MARKET
grin
Mr Valentine Obienyem, market dey go fine cheesy cheesy onuku

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by IJOBA2: 3:03pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Mr Valentine Obienyem, market dey go fine cheesy cheesy onuku
LOL AGA AMA MU NA GI ONYE BU ONUKU grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by DjAndroid: 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Na towards election dem dey act like sheep for everywhere.
Humble ko humbleness ni
Bros that's Peter Obi for you even when he was a governor.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by DjAndroid: 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

But he built the biggest mall in abuja as a governor, talk about being stingy to himself. yeye
Bros Peter is stingy, he only spends money where he will get returns from like that shopping mall.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 3:49pm On May 28, 2017
IJOBA2:
LOL AGA AMA MU NA GI ONYE BU ONUKU grin
Peter obi ga eji gi gwuo ogwu ego very soon, onye ara cool
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
tuniski:

Cross check your facts again. Peter Obi was already a billionaire banker CEO/MD fidelity Bank,before venturing into Politics. He can afford and have afforded all those things you mentioned without stealing dime.

You sound like the type that will start shouting thief, should Dangote becomes president and then later build electricity plant,as if ,he already not building refinery bigger than combined capacity of govt owned refineries!

Source of his billions pls

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by eph123(f): 4:15pm On May 28, 2017
Ambode's wife would have fought everyone had she been the one, lol. Nigerian politicians & their cohorts forever feeling themselves. I am really hoping that pastor is reinstated. Initially didn't believe the story but since it's not been debunked I guess it's true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by ACHILLES45: 4:18pm On May 28, 2017
Humble or not, all we want is biafra. Enough of all these campaign bady odours.

BIAFRAAAAAAAAAA

no work on 30th

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by africanusvu(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Humble ko humbleness ni
.AR U SURE U KNW PETEROBI WELL.?F
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Alitair(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2017
"Power destroy but absolute power destroys absolutely" My govt teacher

Even Rochas was a humble humanitarian before he became a governor.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by felix281(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

But he built the biggest mall in abuja as a governor, talk about being stingy to himself. yeye

you are wrong bro... that project was ongoing before he became a governor.. I knew this man right from his hometown, he is never a proud man. he love to be himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Spells(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
Da real definition of humble
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
Okwute ndi Igbo
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by igwebuike01: 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall from the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
who said he is a saint?? we are talking about humility and simplicity. All politicians are thieves
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by redsun(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
He seem like a sane guy. It is disgraceful to be inefficient and the earlier we realised that,we will be striving toward excellence and equality rather mediocrity and inequality as a society.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by enigma2007(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2017
That is the way it should be. Thumbs up to him
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by adwas00(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2017
For a former governor to have been able to buy a 250m Apartment it means he's corrupt? do u know how much he takes home a month while in office? without really having a need to spend it on foodstuff, housekeeping etc like an average Nigerian
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
felix281:

you are wrong bro... that project was ongoing before he became a governor.. I knew this man right from his hometown, he is never a proud man. he love to be himself.
lol.. Project he started to build toward the tail end of his administration
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by elvisyfer: 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
I was in Anambra throughout the tenure of Obi as a Governor. He is indeed a very humble guy i must confess. Please let all acts of tribalism and irritating comments stop here. We should be matured enough to contribute wisely. ###Justsayingthough###
gleaf:
Thats Peter for you... Meek and humble

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by bukitt: 4:28pm On May 28, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nwabobo: 4:29pm On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Humble ko humbleness ni

Which election is Peter Obi contesting biko?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by hardbody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2017
raker300:
Peter obi as the governor of anambra state refused to get a driver to drive him cos "it was a waste of money" he drove himself instead.. I like the man cos he's down to earth but he's too stingy even to himself

HE was a director while i worked for fidelity Bank. That guy was humble. I don't know about now, we both moved on to greater things

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by oyakhilomeh(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2017
Politics aside! Peter is a Humble man. I ran into him in Next Cash n Carry, Abuja. Shopping like a normal. It was later I knew he is the owner of the mall.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

lol, Peter obi humble man my azz.. you must be peter obi
please if you are angry that people like Mr Peter Obi get a rope and end your troubles.

Mtweeew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Border Closure: Rotten Tomatoes Line Roads In Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.