Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74179 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:37pm On May 28, 2017
Kosy79:
Bro what does humility got to do with buying of houses? So because he's humble he should buy mud house? This your comment is an insult to BRAIN.
maybe when you check and apply the meaning of humility, we can talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

So every politician who has not been arrested by EFCC is not corrupt? So you agree someone like theordore orji is not corrupt too? And mention one instance peter obi criticized APC government. lol

Go and listen to his last year 1st October speech, it's in YouTube.

Since he used Anambra state money to build a private shopping Mall as you guys are saying here, Efcc ought to have arrested him. I believe the shopping mall is a physical evidence.

I'm not saying he's a Saint.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

EFCC has also not probed people like theordore orji and the rest. Chameleon peter obi has put himself in the good books of the government. \
What you are talking is trash, you are so sure that Peter Obi is a thief.

He is not on seat, neither is he in the ruling party.

Stop your childish rants and go find some work.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:39pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Their is no rule preventing public officials from building business investments during their tenure.

Now bring proofs for babbling he built it with States money, fool.
chai, this slave go kee me with laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

quote the rule t. hief
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

He will never be free of his shackles.Corrupt Politicians love sheep like him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Go and listen to his last year 1st October speech, it's in YouTube.

Since he used Anambra state money to build a private shopping Mall as you guys are saying here, Efcc ought to have arrested him. I believe the shopping mall is a physical evidence.

I'm not saying he's a Saint.
His speech was all an attack on obaino and state governors, (security votes, champagne in govt house, convoy, bla, bla, bla) he never spoke against the government, he has never. peter obi is a govt good boy. We can only see through his deception

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Maybe when you apply your brain to work then i assure you of a better convo.

Maybe you can explain to me the meaning of HUMILITY than Oxford.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
Kosy79:
Maybe when you apply your brain to work then i assure you of a better convo.

Maybe you can explain to me the meaning of HUMILITY than Oxford.
olodo everywhere, please find another customer, I dont have your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
I believe this helps

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

His speech was all an attack on obaino and state governors, (security votes, champagne in govt house, convoy, bla, bla, bla) he never spoke against the government, he has never. peter obi is a good boy. We can only see through his deception
Peter Obi is a hypocrite! It was after he ended his tenure he spoke against security votes,like he was transparent with the public on how he spent the funds when he was in power.
Where contracts tended before the public before they were awarded when he ruled Anambra and why didn't he tell us how he spent the local goverment funds,since he refused to hold elections until a few months before the end of his tenure.

I can never to fooled by corrupt and hypocritical Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

I believe this helps
Are you minding an upper-iweka bred thief to know the meaning of humility?

You went too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

I believe this helps
explain the state of being humble, humble means modesty. What is modest about having a 250 million empty flat? why was Uruguay President decribed as the most humble president in the world? I dont even want to discuss this, I've had enough today.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

His speech was all an attack on obaino and state governors, (security votes, champagne in govt house, convoy, bla, bla, bla) he never spoke against the government, he has never. peter obi is a govt good boy. We can only see through his deception

Bro go and listen to it again, find the full version. You will see where he criticised FG's policies.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:

Peter Obi is a hypocrite! It was after he ended his tenure he spoke against security votes,like he was transparent with the public on how he spent the funds when he was in power.
Where contracts tended before the public before they were awarded when he ruled Anambra and why didn't he tell us how he spent the local goverment funds,since he refused to hold elections until a few months before the end of his tenure.

I can never to fooled by corrupt and hypocritical Nigerian politicians.
You can never be fooled by hypocritical politicians, but you are already being fooled by the fool beside you.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Are you minding an upper-iweka bred thief to know the meaning of humility?

You went too far.
olodo eveywhere, use some of the money you made from kidnapping business go school you no gree. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nonsobaba: 6:50pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

I'm not saying he's a Saint, but with Google search at your disposal, you get dates of when he became the chairman of the various companies I mentioned above. It's very simple to do Bro.

About somebody helping him to transit raw cash as you mentioned, if you as an individual can have such information, I believe Efcc will have more detailed information on it than you. Why haven't they arrested him? Is he still being protected by immunity?

People like you mistook his simplicity as being no body before joining politics.
Why has EFCC not arrested Uduaghan, Ohakim, Anenih etc? I hope you know that some politicians pay to keep EFCC off their backs? And then my guy, nothing like checking goggle. If you persist with a lie for long and keep saturating the media with it, even goggle will pick it up. Show genuine links to the profiles of those companies to ascertain the veracity of that propaganda. Those companies are either defunct or don't have web addr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Odelhorno1990: 6:50pm On May 28, 2017
You can politicize everything but your attitude!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

explain the state of being humble, humble means modesty. What is modest about having a 250 million empty flat? why was Uruguay President decribed as the most humble president in the world? I dont even want to discuss this, I've had enough today.
humility is different from modesty thi. ef, your problem is that he made money beyond your imaginations and he is spending it according to his taste.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
You can never be fooled by hypocritical politicians, but you are already being fooled by the fool beside you.

This one feels VaselineCrewBos is siding with me when he couldn't even bring good points to answer questions thrown at him.. Jesus wept! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

You mean this humble?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

olodo everywhere, please find another customer, I dont have your time
Hahahahahaha you are yet to canter my question with a reasonable one, so because he's humble he should be buying mud houses to satisfy your poverty stinky body?

I would have called you slowpoke but no it's an insult to the actual imbeciles, your stupid is the stupid the stupids are afraid to aspire.

I know you're referring to yourself as OLODO, all thanks to social media and free Data you kid can throw tantrum as you want.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:52pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Bro go and listen to it again, find the full version. You will see where he criticised FG's policies.
Tell me what he said about apc government or buhari.. Just mention it, no need for me to find it. We know peter obi more than he knows himself
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:53pm On May 28, 2017
Kosy79:
[s]Hahahahahaha you are yet to canter my question with a reasonable one, so because he's humble he should be buying mud houses to satisfy your poverty stinky body?

I would have called you slowpoke but no it's an insult to the actual imbeciles, your stupid is the stupid the stupids are afraid to aspire.

I know you're referring to yourself as OLODO, all thank to social media and free Data you kid can throw tantrum as you want. [/s]
Go and find your fellow market women and talk with, I dont have time for olodos
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

You mean this humble?
Yes, humble means modesty. There is nothing modest about owning a 250 million naira flat you dont even use
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 6:56pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Go and find your fellow market women and talk with, I dont have time for olodos
LOL! Olodo is your surname so i'm not shocked you are displaying character.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:56pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
humility is different from modesty thi. ef, your problem is that he made money beyond your imaginations and he is spending it according to his taste.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

This one feels VaselineCrewBos is siding with me when he couldn't even bring good points to answer questions thrown at him.. Jesus wept! grin grin
The.ief let me remind you the crux of the argument.

Y has efcc not arrested Peter since it has been years since he became governor?

Coupled with the fact that he is in the political red zone which is Pdp.

Don't tell me,he paid them off unless you explain the arrests of Achike Udenwa, Ifeanyi Ubah(dss) et al

Or don't these people have money to pay?

Thie.f
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

Don't tell me,he paid them off unless you explain the arrests of Achike Udenwa, Ifeanyi Ubah(dss) et al

Or don't this people have money?

Thie.f
EFCC is a fake non existence organisation that goes after those who oppose the ruling party.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

Or don't this people have money to pay?

Thie.f

You can now see you are confused lol

nonsobaba:
Why has EFCC not arrested Uduaghan, Ohakim, Anenih etc? I hope you know that some politicians pay to keep EFCC off their backs? And then my guy, nothing like checking goggle. If you persist with a lie for long and keep saturating the media with it, even goggle will pick it up. Show genuine links to the profiles of those companies to ascertain the veracity of that propaganda. Those companies are either defunct or don't have web addr
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

You can now see you are confused lol

hahaha, what I said was actually in line but you are too slow to understand.

Peter Obi did a good job in Anambra state by clearing touts like you.

I like that man, vagabo. nds like you would have been roaming the length and breadth of Anambra state. If not for him.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:

EFCC is a fake non existence organisation that goes after those who oppose the ruling party.
Peter Obi is a staunch member of the opposition party.

During the last elections, he campaigned vigorously against the ruling party.

You see, you have nowhere to hide.

Now run to your vaga.bond master AtlanticBreeze to see if he has any more ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Border Closure: Rotten Tomatoes Line Roads In Benin Republic (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.