Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74166 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by freedom4All0147: 7:55pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall for the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but hedl bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
@AtlanticBreeze u don't need to ins
ult one b4 u make ur point, come to ur argument here, Peter Obi said he had no house outside Anambra, that if any house found belonging to him, let d Federal govt confiscate it. what then re u waiting to present ur evidence.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

"padiga047 please snap me and post on nairaland. Tell them I'm very humble" - Peter obi

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is that Padiga in the picture?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 28, 2017
freedom4All0147:
ult one b4 u make ur point, come to ur argument here, Peter Obi said he had no house outside Anambra, that if any house found belonging to him, let d Federal govt confiscate it. what then re u waiting to present ur evidence.
what about his multi billion naira mall in Abuja shouldn't that be confiscated from him?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by KingRabota: 8:01pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall for the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
Man why you talking out of your arse? Peter Obi was a multi millionaire looong b4 entering politics. All those properties he owns are from his sweat.
Peter Obi n Me Alumni UNN
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
freedom4All0147:
Give me the link.

I am ever ready to humiliate vagabonds. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:
what about his multi billion naira mall in Abuja shouldn't that be confiscated from him?
lol my brother I don tire for this zombies. biggest shopping mall in abuja = more than 20 houses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

lol my brother I don tire for this zombies. biggest shopping mall in abuja = more than 20 houses
You can't sell a bad product.You can put lipstick on a pig,but it still remains a pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 8:05pm On May 28, 2017
KingRabota:

Man why you talking out of your arse? Peter Obi was a multi millionaire looong b4 entering politics. All those properties he owns are from his sweat.
eziokwu, where is your source about him being a multi millionaire before joining politics and is that a good reason why he cannot steal? Which nigerian governor was not rich before being a governor?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by KingRabota: 8:06pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

who rated him a billionaire banker before venturing into politics. Atleast we know Dangote is a billionaire as rated forbes and other organizations. You Nigerians are just silly, and its ignorant people like you that are the problem with nigeria. So being rich before venturing into politics will make someone not to steal a dime. Tell me a nigerian politician that was poor before being governor. Rubbish. These are the type of propaganda peter obi uses to deceive gullible minds like yours. He built the biggest mall in Abuja as governor, pray, tell, how many did he build before being governor? Rubbish
young man you are so full of frustration, hate and shit that you can't se straight even if the good Lord leads you by the hand. As for me Peter Ob is a Superlion

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 28, 2017
KingRabota:

Like you stated 'multi-millionaire' not a billionaire.He must explain how he got the funds to build his multi billion naira mall in Abuja,which is the biggest in the city.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by kenex4ever(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Na towards election dem dey act like sheep for everywhere.
Humble ko humbleness ni
which election for 2017, guy go sleep.

U people always finding fault in any thing dat is not about ur tribe.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:
Like you stated 'multi-millionaire' not a billionaire.He must explain how he got the funds to build his multi billion naira mall in Abuja,which is the biggest in the city.
Peter Obi is worth $76, 286, 000 you vagab. ond

Beg me for the link and I would be happy to oblige.

The mall is worth $3, 000, 000

Meaning Peter Obi could build twenty of it if he wanted without begging anybody or stealing.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Peter Obi is worth $76, 286, 000 you vagab. ond

Beg me for the link and I would be happy to oblige.

The mall is worth $3, 000, 000

Meaning Peter Obi could build twenty of it if he wanted without begging anybody or stealing.

Lies,he was worth that after he pilfered from Anambra State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by slysteel: 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Lie Mohammed Snr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me way my house dey close to Govt House Awka know and see everything than you

Peter Obi is a big scam
Abeg which house dey close to govt house in awka where you see everything from? what do people like you gain from telling lies?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
KingRabota:

young man you are so full of frustration, hate and shit that you can't se straight even if the good Lord leads you by the hand. As for me Peter Ob is a Superlion
You are a slave and I really dont care what slaves think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by KingsJohnson(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2017
slysteel:
Abeg which house dey close to govt house in awka where you see everything from? what do people like you gain from telling lies?

Lol! funny shaa grin grin grin grin grin

Pls do you know or live in AwkaIf not dnt just provoke me abeg
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Ewedegubbler: 8:52pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

So how many of those shopping malls did he build before being governor? And why was he once involved in a 250 million naira money laundering scandal, despite all his "wealth"

You have ranted nonstop about Peter's corruption and all that. Can you tell me why he is one of the few ex governors without any corruption case hanging on his neck and no investigative panel ever set up against him?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by chrischukszy01(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
Peter obi is warming up for his nollywood debut. Dude has been acting for more than 2 years now, all in a bid to remain relevant lol.. Thief!
is it must for u to comment!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 28, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

You have ranted nonstop about Peter's corruption and all that. Can you tell me why he is one of the few ex governors without any corruption case hanging on his neck and no investigative panel ever set up against him?
Are you minding the big headed, slow thinking poke

He has been shouting the same thing for the past 3 hours.

No reasonable argument, no evidence to back up his meaningless accusations.

IGNORANCE IS DEADLY.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 9:07pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Go and write jamb and stop mentioning me onuku..
Until you write your junior waec you frustrated adaka ofia, anuofia, onye zuzu, efulefu dika gi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
Kosy79:
Until you write your junior waec you frustrated adaka ofia, anuofia, onye zuzu, efulefu dika gi.
You should learn from wise elders like him.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Vikky014(f): 9:20pm On May 28, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bro this man is humble, politics aside
the man is humble o
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:
You should learn from wise elders like him.
Zom.bie following sheepishly.

No wonder your moniker is VaselineCrewBos.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
Zom.bie following sheepishly.

No wonder your moniker is VaselineCrewBos.

grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by sfinkzslot(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
this man's humility is BAE!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by moshino(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Lie Mohammed Snr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me way my house dey close to Govt House Awka know and see everything than you

Peter Obi is a big scam

If what you just said here is true, may God multiply his blessings on you. But if what you just said here is a lie, then may God curse and punish you for the rest of your life.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 28, 2017
Vikky014:
the man is humble o
Who humble Ep!He built the biggest mall in Abuja,during his second tenure.He is a typical corrupt Nigerian politician.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by henryhemon(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Next shopping mall owned by peter obi is the biggest in abuja

It is not Jabi lake mall is far bigger. Like I said what has got to do with not being stingy?? I'm not saying he is though?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Masterclass32: 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bro this man is humble, politics aside

And also over-flowing with common sense.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 28, 2017
Masterclass32:

And also over-flowing with common sense.
Brown noser!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Mikylopez(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2017
osile2012:
I had an encounter with this guy at the airport in Enugu, while he was governor. Was standing beside him and did not know he was governor, till I heard people shouting "Okute Ndigbo". I was looking for the okwute not knowing it's the guy standing by me.

He has always been humble .
ndi osile always repping
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by frankfab(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
This is one of the attributes of a good leader. I wish a large number of us learn from this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.