Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36381 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On May 30, 2017
proudly Aquarius buh ain't an emotional cheater
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 3:19am On May 30, 2017
So true about my brother and sister Aries.
SorftWerk:
Aries

Aries are very cruel when it comes to cheating. If you catch a cheating Aries, they won’t deny it. Instead, they’ll be like, “Honey, we’re both adults, you have to understand something – that other person is much better than you and I’m sorry”. When you freak out in disbelief, they’ll go even further and show you a photo of the person they cheated with, so you can see for yourself how much better that person is. Then they will hug you and tell you how they care for you too.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ojay2053(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2017
iluvweed:

Liar...You have never had a one night stand or fling during any of your serious relationships? the thing is you wont count it as cheating because you just did it for fun and you are truly devoted to the present relationship...... grin
cry cry
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On May 30, 2017
. .
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 30, 2017
Braden9:
the moon sign is the real you . the sun sign is the personality you're trying to become in your life path. thats what people see when they meet you .
My sign is Libra sun ,Scorpio moon. others with this placement are Jimmy Carter, Dwight Eisenhower, Will Smith ,Ralph Lauren, Arsene Wenger(Soccer) . We are creative by nature and love to create ,design or manufacture ideas and things. We have polite demeanour and also very insightful,understanding of human nature and motive ,wise and revolutionary . Although our demeanour comes across as amicable ,we'd fight at the drop of a hat. We are sort of vengeful. We are good leaders and have a sense of elitism .We like to nurture and help the weak.We are perfectionist.
We are highly intuitive and understanding of human nature and motivation some people may feel uncomfortable with the fact you know their secrets and motives.
Eisenhower built the American interstate system. Most revolutionaries are Scorpio moon. Nelson Mandela was a Scorpio moon.

Wow, nice to meet a fellow Scorpio moon. I'm an Aquarius though. True that we're revolutionaries eg. Bob Marley. He was also an Aquarius sun, Scorpio moon like me smiley

Snoop Dogg is my favourite Libra sun, Scorpio moon person, even though I dislike Libra men with passion tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 30, 2017
-
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 30, 2017
Braden9:
Why do you dislike Libra men?

They're liars & cheaters.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2017
grin
SorftWerk:
just browse Google and ask what zodiac sign ur birth Month belong to...simple!
angry Capricorn
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 30, 2017
Jfrankination:
grin angry Capricorn
grin

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On May 30, 2017
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

They're liars & cheaters.
lol,. Straight forward answer, no sugar coating.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2017
Braden9:
You would find that you run into lots of emotional drama in life when you exhibit Scorpio traits .You have to cultivate the positive aspects of Aquarius.

Lol, well, I also have a Scorpio mars & as a Scorpio mars we accept that conflict is part of life. So the chances of me tweaking myself to avoid drama, are slim to none. I'm pretty set in my ways & have a devil may care attitude . Being Aquarius doesn't help either. So basically, I do what I want, how I want & don't care much about consequences.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol,. Straight forward answer, no sugar coating.

It is true though. Even the thing you posted about them says they're big man-whores tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:52am On May 30, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol pas possible, they all told me about his shenanigans and I just kept it cool like a bawse cool

I'm glad you believed that they didn't taste grin grin.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by LePrezident(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm glad you believed that they didn't taste grin grin.

Loool, I believed? I know. They could all have kept it quiet, but I was told. In fact they won't be worth it if he did.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

It is true though. Even the thing you posted about them says they're big man-whores tongue
lol... Funny girl grin

What would u say about the cancerians?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol... Funny girl grin

What would u say about the cancerians?

I've dated a Libra, so I'm not speaking out of my butt lol. Funny because we're supposed to be a good match with them. The gods must be crazy grin

Anyway, Cancers? Never dated one but from what I've read, I believe they're a little too sensitive for me. I'd make him weep. Bleep his feelings, sometimes the truth gotta be told, unvarnished tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

I've dated a Libra, so I'm not speaking out of my butt lol. Funny because we're supposed to be a good match with them. The gods must be crazy grin

Anyway, Cancers? Never dated one but from what I've read, I believe they're a little too sensitive for me. I'd make him weep. Bleep his feelings, sometimes the truth gotta be told, unvarnished tongue
are u born in the month of april?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
are u born in the month of april?

No, January 25th is my day.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by vicben27(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.
no be lie bro! datz hw we roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:18am On May 30, 2017
LePrezident:

Loool, I believed? I know. They could all have kept it quiet, but I was told. In fact they won't be worth it if he did.

Hahahaha they could've been playing victim though, knowing you won't confront him and get the full story grin grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

nice...my dad's the same month as u...
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by mzhorlah(f): 8:21am On May 30, 2017
proudly Leo. we don't cheat often

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
Aries

Aries are very cruel when it comes to cheating. If you catch a cheating Aries, they won’t deny it. Instead, they’ll be like, “Honey, we’re both adults, you have to understand something – that other person is much better than you and I’m sorry”. When you freak out in disbelief, they’ll go even further and show you a photo of the person they cheated with, so you can see for yourself how much better that person is. Then they will hug you and tell you how they care for you too.
This is absolute balderdash! Don't you know this could create tension in some relationships?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:39am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Haybo my sister's day shocked maybe that's why you sound familiar, a bit of a psy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Haybo my sister's day shocked maybe that's why you sound familiar, a of a psy grin grin

Hahaha. Really? Tell her let's cut cake together next year tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:54am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Really? Tell her let's cut cake together next year tongue

Hahahaha sure. And sit there saying nothing to each other grin

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by LePrezident(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha they could've been playing victim though, knowing you won't confront him and get the full story grin grin

Lol funny, are you a playwright? Cos it seems you wanna develop a story from my Leo experience. Assign me royalties for a full narration cool

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha sure. And sit there saying nothing to each other grin

She's quiet?

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by softiebae: 9:01am On May 30, 2017
okay maybe it's true
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:10am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

She's quiet?

I'd say distant .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.