Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36361 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Woooow..Capricorn shocked
Chai...I fear you oh sad sad ......Boldface cheater undecided undecided

I am Aquarius....loool but everything OP said doesn't even match my personality or maybe it does grin grin

big bumbum girl tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
Traphedges.. What's your zodiac sign? undecided
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Traphedges.. What's your zodiac sign? undecided

lol gemini
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

am gemini fam

Hahahaha grin
Lol for a moment i thought no one wanted to identify, So do you object or agree with the hypothesis
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
Virgo is true for me, i give code names to a lot of people, i think my case is because i forget people's name all the time.
don't know why names are so difficult to cram. Although i feel heavy guilt when i do something bad (cheating included)
sucks to be a virgo.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

big bumbum girl tongue
Where's the big bumbum?

Don't be teasing me cry
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Where's the big bumbum?
Don't be teasing me cry
lols.. Ai#t teasing
so u aquarious
tats smooth
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol gemini
Hahaha..Gemini is exactly like you. grin

Remember how you told me you wanted to cheat with your friend's gf? undecided undecided
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
Lsofdk:

Hahahaha grin
Lol for a moment i thought no one wanted to identify, So do you object or agree with the hypothesis

too true to disagree fam
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha..Tell me why I shouldn't, after everything OP said? sad sad

Errr...about me? Ion think I'd ever cheat in a relationship. If I get tired of a relationship, I'd rather walk than cheat. I don't have the emotional strength required to string two people along at a time.

I do agree with the part that Aquarius get bored easily and they are always looking to break new boundaries.
So you don't believe me sad sad

Ok that's cool.

Ha shocked shocked
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol well ion know. But I've known this Leo dude for more than 10 years and for those ten years he's engaged in at least two escapades every single day.

Lol sounds like your friend is an addict and an embarrassment to the the rest of us tongue.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols.. Ai#t teasing

so u aquarious

tats smooth
Hehehe

What's smooth? grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Come and break it with me then wink wink

lol..ayam coming babe smiley
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Hehehe
What's smooth? grin
lol ur zodiac sign.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 29, 2017
Lsofdk:

So you don't believe me sad sad

Ok that's cool.

Ha shocked shocked
I do believe you albeit halfheartedly grin grin

Why you Ha-ing though? grin grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol ur zodiac sign.
What's smooth about it? sad
It's not wholly true undecided
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

too true to disagree fam
shocked shocked shocked

Respect.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha..Gemini is exactly like you. grin

Remember how you told me you wanted to cheat with your friend's gf? undecided undecided

lol ¥es.. Ca#t llelp it
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

too true to disagree fam
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

At least,you ain't disagreeing grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
At least,you ain't disagreeing grin
lol its cool tllo
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol ¥es.. Ca#t llelp it
SMH. sad

Unremorseful cheat undecided
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
SMH. sad
Unremorseful cheat undecided
lol #ice pic
dam# ur lips tho
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
I do believe you albeit halfheartedly grin grin

Why you Ha-ing though? grin grin
See who you should fear… that Gemini lipsrsealed

Lol, i just considered it from two perceptive… you're safe grin grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol #ice pic

dam# ur lips tho
My lips? What about my lips? tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by sellyjeffery: 3:02pm On May 29, 2017
Get 20 ebooks for just #1,000 naira only from us on lifestyle,money and many more..
click the link below for book and payment details:

http://chopnaira..com.ng/p/availab.html

You can also get free books for #0.00 naira at http://chopnaira..com.ng/p/free-ebooks.htm
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
My lips? What about my lips? tongue
its sex¥ af
m¥ spec cool
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
queencalipso:

Yes

Yay! ^5
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..ayam coming babe smiley
wink wink

Follow me in za oza room wink show me what u got...

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2017
Lsofdk:

See who you should fear… that Gemini lipsrsealed

Lol, i just considered it from two perceptive… you're safe grin grin
Hahahahaha..You are right? grin
Besides,we are still partners,right? So..I am gonna try to have at least a lil tweeny bit of trust in you grin

Tell me the two perspectives, will you? wink wink
Pretty please? tongue
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.
Cancer reporting here!
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

its sex¥ af

m¥ spec cool
Haha undecided undecided
Spec koh Spec nih...A cheat like you undecided

Oya stop staring and licking your lips angry angry angry
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Haha undecided undecided Spec koh Spec nih...A cheat like you undecided
Oya stop staring and licking your lips angry angry angry
lmfao ii ca# clla#ge fo u wink grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22