Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (23005 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by toastedbread: 11:14am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
it ain't enuf reason to hurt me

he never wanted you to find out but you did.

life is no bed of roses, even the perfect couple fight indoors but keep a smiley face in public.
it's one of those experiences that'll help you be a better wife tomorrow.

lil wayne said "pray for the best, expect the worst". with such mindset, nothing will devastate your mind again.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 31, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
U dey mind that mumu guy,ghost3040 u must be very mad. undecided undecided
i tire oo grin grin grin grin grin..
he be doing all his moves in ghost mode grin grin grin
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:

he never wanted you to find out but you did.

life is no bed of roses, even the perfect couple fight indoors but keep a smiley face in public.
it's one of those experiences that'll help you be a better wife tomorrow.

lil wayne said "pray for the best, expect the worst". with such mindset, nothing will devastate your mind again.
hmmmm,ok
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:30am On May 31, 2017
embarassed
motherfuckers:

You can't wait till marriage... FACT. That guy just hasn't understood your button. When the guy who knows how to press it comes, you won't know when those legs will be spread.

You don't want sex, what are you doing in a relationship?
embarassed
motherfuckers:

You can't wait till marriage... FACT. That guy just hasn't understood your button. When the guy who knows how to press it comes, you won't know when those legs will be spread.

You don't want sex, what are you doing in a relationship?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
I didn't fall for d sweet words I fell for him

huhhh. mama come and chi chum chin.

How do divorce a man from his words?

So how did he toast you? He just walked up to you, look you from up reach ground... cut u eye and gbam, u don enter

So even if this guy na deaf and dumb u go still say u r in love? Day don dark, mah go off gen go sleep. lipsrsealed

Give it two weeks. I can bet my money that you'll be back with this guy. Take it. Women love rough guys like this. You're not crazy. Its nature. I can put my money where my mouth is. Only if you look well, you go see one better guy for one corner for area wen dey die for you and ready wait a millenia to bed you. But Alas!!!! cheesy
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:43am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

huhhh. mama come and chi chum chin.

How do divorce a man from his words?

So how did he toast you? He just walked up to you, look you from up reach ground... cut u eye and gbam, u don enter

So even if this guy na deaf and dumb u go still say u r in love? Day don dark, mah go off gen go sleep. lipsrsealed

Give it two weeks. I can bet my money that you'll be back with this guy. Take it. Women love rough guys like this. You're not crazy. Its nature. I can put my money where my mouth is. Only if you look well, you go see one better guy for one corner for area wen dey die for you and ready wait a millenia to bed you. But Alas!!!! cheesy
it wasn't d sweet words sir,cos if I don't love him dey wouldn't mean anything, dey were guys with sweeter nonsense but I didn't fall for dat
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:27pm On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:
These are the same guys that claim Nigerian ladies offer nothing but sex, see them fighting for the sex.
The same guys littering NL with pictures of fish, depicting UNIPORT girls vagina.
The same guys that claim every Nigerian girl has had an abortion.
Same guys calling non-virgins second hand.

OP, don't drop your standards for any nigga.
There are guys out there that will love you for you,as long as you don't blackmail him with your 'virginity'. It shouldn't be all about your virginity, be a virtuous one first.

The advise they give here about sex,they'll never give it to their sisters. You're 19, how many more guys will you date, how many more will you have sex with? Jmoore, abeg come put mouth.

A guy that loves you will stay, sex or no sex.
1000 likes for you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
it wasn't d sweet words sir,cos if I don't love him dey wouldn't mean anything, dey were guys with sweeter nonsense but I didn't fall for dat

Check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3831658/suggestions-needed
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

wait ooo.

One na Anfieldboss, the other na stevengerd.

Are you not the same person? Or na y liverpool people come full this thread ni?
Lol. Stevengerd is different frm anfieldboss. tho liverpool we never wrk alone
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
y nd how
Saw Ur Profile. Location "KS"
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 2:17pm On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Saw Ur Profile. Location "KS"
KT nt ks
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
KT nt ks
Sorry! How Is Kastina Today?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Sorry! How Is Kastina Today?
fine
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
fine
Oh Nice
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by mhizesta9(f): 2:38pm On May 31, 2017
miss preccy ...i love him like crazy nd thats d Major reason Why i could nt leave tho i left Buh pleadings Frm him nd his friends Made me stay
if Its about nt been ok ,of course i wasnt ok..i cried for days ,He even insisted i stay wit him for Some days just to make me myself
i knew He was definitely going to cheat ..Not dat he dated d girl ,He had Sex wit d gal like 3 or 4 times ..
we hv been together for 2 yrs ,will b 3yrs in Nov .
so btween those 2yrs ,He just had Sex wit 1 gal ..
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Peacefullove: 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
No I don't think we are saying the same thing, my question still remains what of when she is now ready for marriage & she is unable to find a suitor what becomes of her b/cos I can see in ur post when u were advising when she is ready for marriage she can now go for a relationship,for ur info things don't happen that way,u need a man to ask u for a relationship at his own will & time not b/cos u now ready a man 'll come & ask u for a relationship & ur hand in marriage, no things are not done that way. the guy in question agreed to the terms b/cos he thought he could bear the urge but along the line he couldn't hold it any more, well I don't blame him b/cos he's a human with hormones & who equally has blood & water running through him.

Bro, he agreed with the terms and lets say he couldn't cope anymore . he should Let her know, and finalise or end the relationship instead of cheating
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:19pm On May 31, 2017
Peacefullove:

Bro, he agreed with the terms and lets say he couldn't cope anymore . he should Let her know, and finalise or end the relationship instead of cheating
well speaking from the guys point of view I don't think he sees what him & OP are into as a relationship but rather he sees it as a friendship b/cos sex was not involved that was why he went for someone that can satisfy his lustful desires. well u can judge him if u want all he knows that he has satisfied his urge.
l
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2017
Hmm.. Interesting subject. For me, I [would] go into a relationship initially for companionship.
But if I notice it's not heading any where or the other party might milk me and leave, I would then see sex as my only weapon for mutual benefit.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by GaggleNSwallow: 4:59pm On May 31, 2017
Lie down, spread those legs, open your toto wide and fvck that dude silly. Virginity is no longer a virtue as our forefathers used to deceive us. If you have as much as given him bj, handie and anal you're no longer a virgin! So what stops you from giving him the main punnani to die ontop? Abi you dey save am for Angel Michael?

Shioooor!

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:
These are the same guys that claim Nigerian ladies offer nothing but sex, see them fighting for the sex.
The same guys littering NL with pictures of fish, depicting UNIPORT girls vagina.

There are guys out there that will love you for you,as long as you don't blackmail him with your 'virginity'. It shouldn't be all about your virginity, be a virtuous one first.

The advise they give here about sex,they'll never give it to their sisters. You're 19, how many more guys will you date, how many more will you have sex with? Jmoore, abeg come put mouth.

Good one from poco. No be all those ones wey if u no talk about spreading leg like compass u go talk ......
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

Creamymoltenlar, what do you think about this
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
vicfuntop:
Creamymoltenlar, what do you think about this
Actually I already aired my view on the issue.
CreamyMoltenLar:
Its not all about sex for guys, but we crave physical intimacy. Even if you don't want to have sex, you have to be physically intimate with him, because love and intimacy goes hand in hand for us. There are ways to be intimate without having sex. 19 years is too young in my opinion though, I think you should wait for a few years before entering another relationship.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
i said he promised,we only kissed intimacy wasn't deep,he wouldn't want to b left with a bulge in his.......,second handmaybe yes but I thank God it was only with one man

No problem. Just don't date until you are ready for Marriage. Since you want to keep it clean.

But I know you will not listen smiley. Think about it ? You are 19. And you'll be planning so settle down around 25. No relationship for 6 years.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Miss or Mrs

The truth of the fact is, most guys that go into a no-sex relationship are either the inexperienced ones ( very naive ). OR the ones that are completely guided by Religion ( obeying the commandments of God to the letter ).

I respect the Latter but not the former. As a lady you better not start to demand financially in a no-sex relationship or try to milk me dry and leave. But For the born again ones, its quite diff because the girl's intention is genuine. And not in a relationship for financial purpose

Becauae A lot of women go into relationship so they can have someone take care of their financial problems and not for genuine reasons. I mean, you can't even deny this and I'm not referring to Oloshos. I'm talking of normal girls you meet. Day to day life.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On May 31, 2017
chisco82:

Good one from poco. No be all those ones wey if u no talk about spreading leg like compass u go talk ......
I've told you severally, you misunderstand me.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2017
cruchenuti:

Miss or Mrs

The truth of the fact is, most guys that go into a no-sex relationship are either the inexperienced ones ( very naive ). OR the ones that are completely guided by Religion ( obeying the commandments of God to the letter ).

I respect the Latter but not the former. As a lady you better not start to demand financially in a no-sex relationship or try to milk me dry and leave. But For the born again ones, its quite diff because the girl's intention is genuine. And not in a relationship for financial purpose

Becauae A lot of women go into relationship so they can have someone take care of their financial problems and not for genuine reasons. I mean, you can't even deny this and I'm not referring to Oloshos. I'm talking of normal girls you meet. Day to day life.

its wasn't about d money, I loved dis guy,he ain't even rich
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2017
This girl get time to answer all comments o. In btw... Young girls rock. Their love are usually genuiune due to their naivety.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Fucktensei: 5:02am On Jun 01, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread
Lie down, spread those legs, open your toto wideand fvck that dude silly. Virginity is no longer a virtue as our forefathers used to deceive us. If you have as much as given him bj, handie and anal you're no longer a virgin! So what stops you from giving him the main punnani to die ontop? Abi you dey save am for Angel Michael?Shioooor!
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
Preccy you need to relax... If you don't want sex then stay out of relationships especially in this modern age...you can't expect a 24year old guy who is so high in his prime to be celibate for a long period of time .. Things don't work that way...

I suggest you stay out of relationships for a while. And please when going into a new relationship, always keep an open mind, else you would be left heartbroken

grin

So, how u control urself from banging all these hood girls while ur in your "high in prime" mode wink ?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2017
preccy69:
its wasn't about d money, I loved dis guy,he ain't even rich

OP my explanation wasn't about you. You already stated that na.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2017
preccy69:
amen,I loved him nd it comes with sexual attraction,I couldn't help not kissing him,d sex part was an agreement, I knew it from d first day he touched me dat if he disvirgins me abstinence would b impossible,nd I didn't want to ruin my life dat way,its nt all about virginity but decency nd dignity,he was something else on bed,if we had sex,nd maybe breakup in future I myt become a freak,my libido is something else,I have my reasons for wanting to stay dis way till after marriage, if uve watched addicted u would understand me better, its nt easy but I thank God av nt started
Fucktensei:
Lie down, spread those legs, open your toto wideand fvck that dude silly. Virginity is no longer a virtue as our forefathers used to deceive us. If you have as much as given him bj, handie and anal you're no longer a virgin! So what stops you from giving him the main punnani to die ontop? Abi you dey save am for Angel Michael?Shioooor!
preccy69:
amen,I loved him nd it comes with sexual attraction,I couldn't help not kissing him,d sex part was an agreement, I knew it from d first day he touched me dat if he disvirgins me abstinence would b impossible,nd I didn't want to ruin my life dat way,its nt all about virginity but decency nd dignity,he was something else on bed,if we had sex,nd maybe breakup in future I myt become a freak,my libido is something else,I have my reasons for wanting to stay dis way till after marriage, if uve watched addicted u would understand me better, its nt easy but I thank God av nt started
this is wot I mean, it myt nt b a virtue but self control is,nd abstinence is d best way I can control myself
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2017
ghost3040:
you won't have any cause for regret baby..i promise..I'm one of the coolest kid in the building...if u think I'm lying ask:

Trapqueen: We dated for a while before i quited..tho she's still Head over Heels in love with me..she cursed the day we broke up..she's still yet to overcome the trauma...But she's seeing a therapist for that tho.

prettythicksmi:What more can i say...she's so obsessed about marriage...Told her i needed to take things slow but she was riding on a fast lane..But the straw that broke the camel's back was that she felt i was too innocent for her liking..said she loves the playboy/naughty kinda guys..u see?? i'm not so into nasty stuffs like ur ex.

zarzar:.That lady got insecurity issues and i hate that the most in a woman..so scared of loosing me and picks up a fight from just a "Hello" that i would say to a female friend...she thinks we still dating tho but i friendzoned her already..

Amarabae:Babe is such a sex addict..Demands sex at the slightest lone moment in the room...i just lack the right adjective to describe her unprecedented love for sex..I couldnt cope with her high libido so i called it quits..This shows that i'm not a sex freak..trust me on this...

This list can go on and on and on...if u think i'm lying ask
Lefulefu
McBrooklyn
Jacksparrow
Fuckshit........et al..

So u lucky to have me if u should accept this proposal..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.