Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (23004 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:21am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
thanks,good points, Lols @mountain of fire brigade,sha I thank God we didn't take d oath

You're welcome.

I see you mentioned that you're waiting for admission.

My dear, while you wait for admission, look for a handiwork you can learn. Hairdressing, Tailoring...whatever. They're not beneath you. A lot of these people employ graduates. Nigeria now no be where you go dey sidon for house dey wait for anything.

But you quick wake up sha. Already up and on NL at 7am. Hmmmm.
Dat right pinsure un ur dp, its like you took it after you busted your guy..... cheesy
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:26am On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Hey, just as it is impossible to confirm that a man is virgin, is the same way an intact hymen is the ONLY way to confirm a lady is a "virgin".... So they can have as much anal sex as they desire, and they will technically still be Virgins.

It is a well used technique in Arab countries
its an attitude,it's d respect u have for your body,its something I want only one man to have,its something I would love to brag with while advising my kids,its something my husband can proudly beat his chest about,its something my mum bragged about its d reason am still intact,its nt all about d hymen,u could break dat mistakenly,I thank God say my love no reach dat side sha
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:27am On May 31, 2017
michaelbelgium:
at the age of 19?...i was the best in Waec,post-ume, and had very good focus on my career. now, the cash don dey...ladies dey trip.....preccy or whatever your name is...you should be thinking of how to effect positive change in the world, make your parents and country proud through hardwork academically. you are still a small girl....get yourself busy with God and shun unnecessary associations that would dent your future goals and prospects....my advice
Mr man am doing all dat ok??maybe I fell in love too early, nd av corrected my mistake
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:36am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You're welcome.

My dear, while you wait for admission, look for a handiwork you can learn. Hairdressing, Tailoring...whatever. They're not beneath you. A lot of these people employ graduates. Nigeria now no be where you go dey sidon for house dey wait for anything.

Dat right pinsure un ur dp, its like you took it after you busted your guy..... cheesy
Lols,i came to d shop as early as 6:30,am nt idle am helping mum stay in a branch,
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:37am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You're welcome.

Lols, busted kwa
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Celestinhoo(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2017
My dear.pls keep him off if he want u and sex.let him come nd see ur family for marriage.so he wil enjoy him self as he want
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 31, 2017
michaelbelgium:
at the age of 19?...i was the best in Waec,post-ume, and had very good focus on my career. now, the cash don dey...ladies dey trip.....preccy or whatever your name is...you should be thinking of how to effect positive change in the world, make your parents and country proud through hardwork academically. you are still a small girl....get yourself busy with God and shun unnecessary associations that would dent your future goals and prospects....my advice

Come on man. Take it easy on the girl.
Matters of the heart are not easily wished away.

Besides, at 19, she's no longer a small girl. Innocent? Yes. But small girl? No. Yes she may have made a bad decision, but you and I know how trusting an innocent heart could be. We all make bad decisions. All that is required is that we learn from it.

But you preccy... try and show some respect please. Please I'm not about to get into a fight over this, but two wrongs seldom make a right.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:39am On May 31, 2017
Celestinhoo:
My dear.pls keep him off if he want u and sex.let him come nd see ur family for marriage.so he wil enjoy him self as he want
Lols, av already don dat,marriage??I no do again
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 31, 2017
Celestinhoo:

You think marriage is a guarantee that a guy will be laid whenever he wants? Think again.

Haven't you heard of the woman who always complain of tiredness or the worst one, marital rape?

The only thing that guarantees a man p**** is money and if he's willing to sleep with prostitutes. At least 95% of the time he'll get laid.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
Lols,i came to d shop as early as 6:30,am nt idle am helping mum stay in a branch,

Good. But two things.
1. Don't put all your hope into everything called *school*. Imagine now that JAMB hasn't released cut-off mark. So you're JAMBITES are flying blind. No clear aim. In my time (first POST-UME), it was 200 to qualify, and 100 to gain admission. That way you know what you're aiming for. But now? hmmmmm. Like the Qoheleth will say, "time and chance happeneth to them all"

2. As you're there with your mom, re-align your consciousness of why you're there. Don't just go there as a way to pass time. Have it in mind that some day you may want to do that business. You can take it a step further than what your mom presently is doing.

3. If you don't see yourself doing that, search your soul well and see if there's any handiwork you can learn.

Thank me years later.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
Lols, busted kwa

Inukwa....

Shebi u say u open the door and you saw mount Ararat on top of mount Sinai. Na busted oyibo dey call am na. Abi I no get am? grin
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:51am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Good. But two things.
1. Don't put all your hope into everything called *school*. Imagine now that JAMB hasn't released cut-off mark. So you're JAMBITES are flying blind. No clear aim. In my time (first POST-UME), it was 200 to qualify, and 100 to gain admission. That way you know what you're aiming for. But now? hmmmmm. Like the Qoheleth will say, "time and chance happeneth to them all"

2. As you're there with your mom, re-align your consciousness of why you're there. Don't just go there as a way to pass time. Have it in mind that some day you may want to do that business. You can take it a step further than what your mom presently is doing.

3. If you don't see yourself doing that, search your soul well and see if there's any handiwork you can learn.

Thank me years later.
ok,thanks
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:52am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Inukwa....

Shebi u say u open the door and you saw mount Ararat on top of mount Sinai. Na busted oyibo dey call am na. Abi I no get am? grin
haha,u get am
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Come on man. Take it easy on the girl.
Matters of the heart are not easily wished away.

Besides, at 19, she's no longer a small girl. Innocent? Yes. But small girl? No. Yes she may have made a bad decision, but you and I know how trusting an innocent heart could be. We all make bad decisions. All that is required is that we learn from it.

But you preccy... try and show some respect please. Please I'm not about to get into a fight over this, but two wrongs seldom make a right.
some respect?? was I disrespectful??
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
haha,u get am

The way u dey presh phn dey sell market so. Na good time to patronize u oooo. Cos I fit give u #100 and you go give me #1000 as change... cheesy

Please try to see the brighter side of life. It's worth living, even in our down times. That no mean say make u go dey shack star ooo. Aka m adiihokwa ya.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:58am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

The way u dey presh phn dey sell market so. Na good time to patronize u oooo. Cos I fit give u #100 and you go give me #1000 as change... cheesy

Please try to see the brighter side of life. It's worth living, even in our down times. That no mean say make u go dey shack star ooo. Aka m adiihokwa ya.
e no reach where money dey oo,
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
some respect?? was I disrespectful??

Mr man am doing all dat ok??

This was. I bet you wrote that in a fit of rage..... like why this man wan dey form scholar for me. e wan try tell me say I no serious for life or wetin. And that small girl part really got you. No young woman coming of age wants to be addressed that way. I know.

Chai!!! u don derail your thread. anyway, e no too get life again sha
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:05am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

This was. I bet you wrote that in a fit of rage..... like why this man wan dey form scholar for me. e wan try tell me say I no serious for life or wetin. And that small girl part really got you. No young woman coming of age wants to be addressed that way. I know.
it has ntin to do with d small girl part,am small,check up for d meaning of disrespect,he shouldn't conclude on me,its nt like he knows anything about me,or dat wen u r in a relationship u drop other responsibility, am young but am nt stupid,I made a mistake,abi dey tell d guy say hu dey in love no get priorities??
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Chai!!! u don derail your thread. anyway, e no too get life again sha
derail? how?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
it has ntin to do with d small girl part,am small,check up for d meaning of disrespect,he shouldn't conclude on me,its nt like he knows anything about me,or dat wen u r in a relationship u drop other responsibility, am young but am nt stupid,I made a mistake,abi dey tell d guy say hu dey in love no get priorities??

Okay. Fair enough. Make we no fight.

You're a fiery lady. Keep it up.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:13am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Okay. Fair enough. Make we no fight.

You're a fiery lady. Keep it up.
fightnot so my thing,nt in my best mood
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
derail? how?

Never mind.

I'd like to ask, how did you make your course choices in the forms you filled for JAMB?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
fightnot so my thing,nt in my best mood

Sure. If u get alomo for that shop, make u try one. u go dey alright.

na joke i dey oooo
grin
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:25am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Never mind.

I'd like to ask, how did you make your course choices in the forms you filled for JAMB?
comp.sci
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:25am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Sure. If u get alomo for that shop, make u try one. u go dey alright.
na joke i dey oooo grin
Lols, hw u take knw wetin dey we dey sell
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
Lols, hw u take knw wetin dey we dey sell

na based on logistics ooo.

E clear say u go dey shine your eyes well well. Chai see gbedu grin

I'd like to share this with you: https://www.nairaland.com/3831394/doctors-without-borders-50-years
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
comp.sci

Good choice. So why did you decide on that.

But wait oooo. This your moniker....y d 69? na d year wen dem born u? just askin ooo cheesy
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
ok,thanks
Uwc. Do U Base In Lag
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Uwc. Do U Base In Lag

If you want see her go for main market Onitsha....not sure about Onitsha sha......but she's very likely in the east. wink

So your journey still far well well.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:11am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Good choice. So why did you decide on that.

But wait oooo. This your moniker....y d 69? na d year wen dem born u? just askin ooo cheesy
na wetin dem give me
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:12am On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Uwc. Do U Base In Lag
no,katsina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dear Broke Women / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.