Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) (47205 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Billygee2u: 4:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Young03:
This one strong oo

Na jazz moruf use

That girl eye go clear soon
She was 12yrs when that afonja dog abducted her.
If she's my relation,honestly I promise to end his life serving in prison
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by chigo003(m): 4:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Moruf saw free food

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by gazmaths(m): 4:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Kennitrust:
My sister married herself to a Muslim man who make her feel she was safe in their relationship.

After about 17yrs in the relationship my sister is already a mother.

It was when my sister moved to stay in the man permanent house, that was when she knew that Muslim and Christian do not share idea embarassed

The family of the man, being Muslim, they make life a daily war to survived for my sister.

The way everythings happened, the man's hand was involved as he worsened the whole scenario by marrying two more Muslims women to make my sister to decide where she wish to belong lipsrsealed

As a Christian, she could not stand it and called it game over.

Today, life is not too kind for her as age has make it difficult to hang out again undecided undecided

Bottom line is...

Be careful with a Muslim as ur lover oo undecided
You must also be careful with a xtian lover if you are a Muslim. I have seen many cases where the man becomes the woman's handbag and every member of his extended family is tagged a witch by the woman's pastor. The children are brainwashed to hate the father because of his faith. He had no choice than to leave his family and run away. It is better to marry a lover of the same faith unless you are ready to face the war.
If this story were to be imam taking the young boy to court, all of you will still blame Islam for that and call Muslims fanatics but in this case you are still blaming Islam for a wrongdoing of teenagers. May God forgive you all and vindicate Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by NICENEDU29: 4:34am On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
Assembly of God indeed. Look at a "pastor's" daughter. Smh
These new generational Pentecostal churches should all be CLOSED.

Rubbish
Point of correction, Assemblies of God Church is not and can never be a new generation Church. For your information, Assemblies of God Church is the first and the mother of all Penticostal Churches in Nigeria. It has existed in Nigeria for nearly 100 years now. So please get your facts right before coming here to spew trash. Do not let ignorance and illeteracy ruin your poor life. Always try to read and do your research well so that you will not disgrace yourself any more in the public.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by begwong: 4:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Chioma,17..she has mind oo..she even abandoned her education just because of a boy
Her longer throat don chop the Muslim guy charm nah!
Daddy, just slaughter her chikena
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2017
She has chopped Afonja's legendary cassava and her life can never be the same again...sorry o Pastor
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Lightening: 5:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Chioma,17..she has mind oo..she even abandoned her education just because of a boy

She will wake up soon and blame the devil.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Kingspin(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Hope no use of charm. The same religion after other religions. Pastor's pikin all the time. I don't una become a sucide bomber anyway.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Kingspin(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2017
The children of that bastard prophet disgracing human existence.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Justiceotuya(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2017
I always tell my students, No boy is handsome enough to stop you from getting an education
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by toprealman: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Started at 12 maybe even earlier.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
She is 17 and has been "dating" for 5 years. In other words, this whole sordid affair began when she was 12 years old. Clear case of child abuse and rape.
In civilsed climes seducing a child is called "grooming" and it carries its own punishment apart from the penalty for rape and defilement.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is run by the followers of a certain pedophile, illiterate "prophet" so this bastard will get off Scott free. Just watch this space.
oga read before commenting, he was also 14 five years ago
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2017
dominique:
They've been dating for five years and she's 17? Motif deserves to be arrested.

Its called True Luv
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by toprealman: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
I now see the reason why asians indulge in honour killing. Not the best option but then... Parents please be as close as possible to your children. If you fail to show them the love they desire, one tosser will provide such service "cheerfully".

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by heebahiqram(f): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Na wa o wonders shall never end. I can't believe at 12 she had a boyfriend and neither of her parents knew. Upbringing nowadays carries a big question mark
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
She is 17 and has been "dating" for 5 years. In other words, this whole sordid affair began when she was 12 years old. Clear case of child abuse and rape.
In civilsed climes seducing a child is called "grooming" and it carries its own punishment apart from the penalty for rape and defilement.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is run by the followers of a certain pedophile, illiterate "prophet" so this bastard will get off Scott free. Just watch this space.

Let's be realistic here, she was 12 and he was 14 so how is it child abuse, I put to the parent as irresponsible and didn't take their child serious, have seen girls of 13 giving birth so its no surprise she took her own a bit further and ran with the boy...there's a great chance her family didn't treat her right, didn't make her feel she belonged there and she found love and escape route and she went for it, I'll blame the parent and not the boy because he didn't force her.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Doing the lords work does not mean abandoning your family, Christians who spend all their time in church deceiving themselves that they are doing God's work always have issues with their children as they abandon them for meaningless activities, its not their fault they ve been brainwashed to believe that if they dedicate all their time for the pastor, God will come down from heaven and give their kids the home training they need.

Imagine a church that runs 5 services in a day church workers will resume at 6am and go home by 9pm, just to make a pastor rich and to be given false recognition by the pastor.

At what cost? Failed relationships with their wives and children. angry

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Lotechi(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
you see y I say the world go soon end so the girl was 12 wen she started having sex? odiegwu
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Temitope124(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2017
T-money....they should leave the girl to her faith ....since she's ready.....

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Hapzibah: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
Assembly of God indeed. Look at a "pastor's" daughter. Smh
These new generational Pentecostal churches should all be CLOSED.

Rubbish

oga wetin concern church with the matter on ground..... sometimes d way u peo judge and condem odas one wud think ur life is blameless ..... Mr judge
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Young03:
This one strong oo

Na jazz moruf use

That girl eye go clear soon
yeah, preek jazz
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2017
What a combination? Morufu + Chioma, Islam + Christanity, Illiterate + Illiterate = Confusion,Tragedy and Poverty awaits them. Attitude of both MoChi is towards being poor for life,while will u take some one daughter under jazz or force and u want that person to be happy with u.Is a shame that the so called pastor couldn`t train his daughter morally and academically.

Morufu no by force to marry Chioma, go look for Fatimo...
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

If you could deduce her age as 12 when it started then you also have easily done same for the boy and realised he too would have been only a child himself aged 14; perhaps you may also realise why the judge referred the matter to a juvenile court instead.
Besides, its not the 1st time a Muslim would collect a pastor's daughter nor will be the last; the problem lies not in the religion but in your failure to control your wayward daughters, many of them already spoilt and sexaully active as early as 10yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Sirjamo:
Because you are product of a baby factory, you can not rap your flat head around anything, or did you deliberately skip the part where it said the boy is nineteen. Olori pelebe omale Ipob Igbo

I can understand your stupidity because most Muslims are intellectually and mentally inferior. That's why the North lags behind in every human development index having to do with education.
But even your own stupidity has K-leg. It is a special type of stupidity. That is why you don't understand that under the law, children can be punished for criminal offense. The punishment may not be as severe as that of an adult, but it is still punishment nevertheless.
Everything you wish for me I return to your father
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

If you could deduce her age as 12 when it started then you also have easily done same for the boy and realised he too would have been only a child himself aged 14; perhaps you may also realise why the judge referred the matter to a juvenile court instead.
Besides, its not the 1st time a Muslim would collect a pastor's daughter nor will be the last; the problem lies not in the religion but in your failure to control your wayward daughters, many of them already spoilt and sexaully active as early as 10yrs old.

I laugh every time you guys mount the moral high ground in sexual matters. Its almost as if your natural stupidity has made you blind to the shortcomings of that illiterate pedophile "prophet" who drinks camel urine:

Sirat Rasul Allah Al-Halabi:

Muhammad can have a woman no matter what, even against her will; and if Muhammad desired a married woman, her husband would have had to divorce her.

According to Ibn Sa’ad, who wrote another authoritative biographical account of Muhammad, “The prophet did not die till all women were permitted him” (see Kitab Al Tabaqat Al Kubra, v.8, 194).

The only waywardness I can see is that of the Arabian fool who Bleep-ed around I obedience to the commands of his moon god.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:

go and read John 3:16 where ur god referred to Jesus as his only begotten son. begotten means giving rise to an offspring through sexual intercourse. tell me what it is called when someone uses force to have sexual intercourse with someone? is this not even worse than a 50 year old getting married to a 9 year old?

if you need evidence of where your god asked David to keep 30 virgins for him I can give you that as well. I respect Christians and have nothing against them but I can't keep quiet and watch you demonize our prophet when your God actually did worse

Instead of making up lies about someone else's religion, familiarize yourself with yours:

[b]Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) pen-is..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) pe-nis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) pen-is

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) pe-nis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

[/b][/quote]
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by stuffs4me(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Abeg goan sit down somewhere. Which otherr climes are you talking about. Mention one country where a 17year old lady cannot get married to her sweetheart.

The age of marriage in the USA is 12years. So stop insulting Nigerians.
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by APCsupporter: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Instead of making up lies about someone else's religion, familiarize yourself with yours:

[b]Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) pen-is..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) pe-nis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) pen-is

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) pe-nis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

[/b]

lol. is the Hadith a sahih? go and learn about it's classifications before using it.

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Mayhemlord: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2017
ransomed:
::-- themself is singular while themselves is plural. It takes two or more men to be lovers of themselves( without natural affection). Why are you reading the bible for literal meaning? Read with open mind and you will gain insight for deep meaning and deeper understanding. Read the book of 2nd Timothy 3. Remember verse 3 says without natural affection. ( Is man to man a natural affection?). Thanks.

And How Sure Are U Dat Ur Supposed Spiritual Insight Is Right?
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

Since he has been shining the girl since she was 12 haba
and moruf is 14 sooooo
Re: Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) by Souljaboi1: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2017
dominique:
They've been dating for five years and she's 17? Motif deserves to be arrested.

That means the guy was also 14 when they started, so it's a case of teenagers in love.

I am holding brief for anyone, but the guy shouldn't be made to take all the blame.

If the girl had left home since 5 years ago, do we also agree that Moruf had also started earning a living to rent an apartment at age 14 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.